Chapter 83 Ji Ran Is Missing

Yunlai Country is adjacent to Longqi Continent. Although the land area is not as large as Longqi Continent, it is rich in oil and minerals, and the country is developed and rich.

Ji Ran has heard about the Yun family. This family is very famous in Yunlai country and is the largest family in Yunlai. The Yun family is very rich, which can be described as rich and powerful. The companies under the family are involved in many industries, among which the four major industries of science and technology, medicine, clothing, and petroleum are all leaders in the industry.

Why did such a family that can be compared with the Ye family in Longqi Continent find me?

Ji Ran felt at a loss.

He looked at the doctor in front of him, wondering, "Why did Mr. Yun want to see me ?

"

Ji Ran gave a detailed answer.

The servants came quickly, bringing refreshments and fruits.

Ji Ran and the doctor couldn't continue the conversation just now.

The doctor finished the examination for Ji Ran, left some supplements such as folic acid and vitamins, and then left.

After the doctor left, Ji Ran sat in the room, recalling what happened just now.

Everything came so suddenly that he hadn't fully digested it yet.

He has nothing to do with the Yun family, why did he suddenly come to him?

The doctor can save him from the scene of the fire, so he should not be harmed.

Ji Ran's mind was in a mess, without any clue.

Soon it was the day of the maternity checkup, and Ji Ran was escorted by bodyguards to the hospital.

When Ji Ran entered the consulting room for an examination, bodyguards stood guard outside.

Still working as a doctor for Ji Ran's obstetric examination, he greeted with a smile: "Mr. Ji, let's go inside for a detailed examination. The baby is 15 weeks old..." The doctor said, pushing

away A door in front.

Ji Ran walked in and saw a middle-aged man sitting on a chair.

He was wearing a black suit, his hair was combed meticulously, and his face was tough and heroic.

Seeing Ji Ran enter the door, he stood up from the chair, walked to a position one meter away from Ji Ran, nodded, and respectfully said: "Master!"

Ji Ran slightly frowned, and a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

He couldn't figure out what this "young master" meant?

"Are you?" Ji Ran looked at the middle-aged man in front of him, feeling that he was very strange and had never met him before.

"I'm Yun Song, the current housekeeper of the Yun family. You can just call me Uncle Yun."

Yun Song smiled slightly, and looked at Ji Ran with fiery eyes: "Master, if you have any questions, I will answer them for you."

"You called me Young Master, did we know each other before?"

Seeing Yun Song's expression, Ji Ran felt that there should be something hidden in it.

Yun Song took out a photo from his pocket and handed it to him.

Ji Ran took it and saw a couple in the photo.

The woman is gentle and soft, wearing a tuanhua cheongsam. She held the arm of the man beside her, smiling very sweetly.

The man was wearing a black suit, with sharp sword eyebrows and a very handsome appearance.

Judging by the gestures and expressions of the two when they took pictures, they should be a very loving couple.

At first, Ji Ran didn't know why Yun Song showed him this photo.

But when he paid close attention to the man's appearance, he found that the man in the photo looked familiar.

"This..." Ji Ran raised his head and looked at Yun Song in astonishment.

"These two are my husband and wife." Yun Song sighed with sadness in his eyes, "Both of them have passed away."

I don't know whether it was driven by Yun Song's emotions, or because he felt sorry for the couple in the photo, Ji Ran suddenly felt sore and uncomfortable.

He lowered his eyes and said in a muffled voice: "Mr. Yun, I'm sorry!"

Yun Song looked at the photo and said, "Master, these two are your parents."

Ji Ran was taken aback for a moment, and then asked, "Are you admitting your mistake?" Are you alive? I have parents!"

"These are indeed your parents, you are the young master of the Yun family—Yun Yi."

Yun Song briefly told Ji Ran what happened back then, although not in detail, but also Disclose all the main information to him.

After a long silence, Ji Ran murmured: "I...how could I be the young master of the Yun family? This is impossible! I have parents, and they are still alive." Yun Song said firmly: "You are indeed my

family Young master. I have had a DNA test."

Ji Ran said with a brow: "Mr. Yun Lang is gone, how did you get the DNA test?"

Yun Song said: "Mr. Yun is still alive. If you don't believe me, you can have another test with him. You can also do a paternity test with Ji Zongguo and Li Huizhen first. Also, you look a lot like your husband!"

Ji Ran pinched the photo in his hand and looked at the man in the photo.

He thought this man was very familiar just now, but now he suddenly realized that they really look alike.

"Are these really my parents?"

Ji Ran seemed in a dream, his expression was a little trance: "My parents never told me about this! How did I come to Ji's house?"

Yun Song said: "According to our After many years of investigation, it should be that the person who stole you back then switched you and the real Young Master Ji." "

Where is the real Ji Ran?"

"I don't know." Yun Song frowned, his face serious: " The person who stole you back then has never found out his whereabouts. We don't even know who he is!"

He then said: "Now ***Y***Q***Z***W***5***C***O***M#言&&&情#中文&&&&网 is not considering At these times. In your current situation, you should leave Longxi Continent as soon as possible. Yunlai Country has already taken care of it, and in a few days, I will take you home!" The word "go home" is for Ji

Ran It was very unfamiliar, but Yun Song's proposal moved him very much.

He just wanted to get out of Ye Linghan's control as soon as possible, even if he would jump into the next fire pit, he didn't want to stay by Ye Linghan's side any longer.

Ji Ran didn't hesitate much, he agreed to Yun Song's proposal: "I can go back with you! But I have one condition."

Yun Song said: "You say!"

Ji Ran touched his lower abdomen with his palm: "I'm pregnant I want to keep this child."

"The one in your stomach is the future young master of the Yun family, don't worry, I will take good care of him."

Yun Song's eyes were very gentle, even encouraging and pampering.

It seems that no matter what condition Ji Ran puts forward, he will agree.

Ji Ran instantly felt at ease, now he doesn't have to be afraid of Ye Linghan coming to snatch the child from him.

After coming out of the hospital, Ji Ran's mood improved a lot, and his brows that had been tightly furrowed were also relaxed.

Ye Linghan returned to the villa from the company, and when he entered the door, he saw Ji Ran sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, reading a book with great interest.

Perhaps it was because the plot in the book was too attractive, Ji Ran read it very intently, and even had a faint smile on his face.

This smile looked very strange in Ye Linghan's eyes.

Since entering this villa, no, maybe earlier, Ji Ran has stopped smiling in front of him.

Ye Linghan stood at the entrance and thought about it carefully.

It seems that after he injected Ji Ran with the synthetic agent, Ji Ran's smile disappeared together with the fact that he was an Alpha.

After that, Ji Ran was more like a walking dead without a soul.

Today's Ji Ran made Ye Linghan feel that he is back!

Ye Linghan's mood suddenly improved. He changed his shoes, walked to Ji Ran, knelt down, held his hands, and said with a smile, "What book are you reading?"

Ji Ran turned the book over and asked He **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** read the words on the cover.

Ye Linghan found out that it was a psychology book, and raised his eyebrows slightly: "Why didn't I know you liked this type of book?"

Ji Ran put the book away and continued to read.

He didn't respond to Ye Linghan, and treated him coldly.

"Of course, how was the pregnancy test today?"

Ye Linghan sat down beside him, pulled Ji Ran's hand over, pinched his fingers and wrapped them around his fingertips.

"Very good!" Ji Ran replied concisely, obviously not wanting to talk to him.

Ye Linghan didn't care, and pestered him: "What did the doctor say? Did he say it was a boy or a girl? I think this is a son. When he grows up, I will teach him to play football and take him to swim. Go fishing with him."

Ye Linghan's tone was very excited, his eyes sparkled brightly.

A cold voice came out of Ji Ran's heart: There is no future!

Ji Ran was very resistant when Ye Linghan mentioned the child before, but today he said so much, Ji Ran didn't have much reaction.

In connection with the change in Ji Ran's expression, Ye Linghan felt that Ji Ran must be planning to have a good time with him.

He knew that Ji Ran couldn't do without him!

He said it was a clean break, but he actually loved him to the bone!

Ye Linghan's mood improved, he hugged Ji Ran on his lap, and kissed his face.

The lips followed Ji Ran's cheeks and kissed his lips all the way.

Ye Linghan held Ji Ran's face, pressed his lips against his, and murmured: "Of course! I like you more and more!"

Ji Ran kept his eyes open the whole time, and was intoxicated watching Ye Linghan with his eyes closed. Kiss him, eyes as cold as ice.

Once upon a time, he loved this man like his life.

For him to be able to give up everything, the arrogance of being an Alpha, the humbleness and cheapness of love.

But his love, in exchange for only humiliation and injury.

Now he only loves himself and the child in his womb.

Ye Linghan found that Ji Ran's mood improved day by day, and the smiles on his face also increased.

He thought that Ji Ran had changed his mind and wanted to get back together with him.

But he never expected that all this was just the calm before the storm.

A week later, Ji Ran disappeared.

After the routine pregnancy test, Ji Ran made an excuse to go to the bathroom, but suddenly disappeared.

The bodyguards searched the entire hospital, questioned all the medical staff, and checked the surveillance cameras, but they couldn't find Ji Ran's whereabouts.

Ji Ran disappeared without a sound.

Ye Linghan was furious and mobilized everyone to look for Ji Ran.

Invisibly, there seemed to be a force obstructing him, and there was no progress in finding Ji Ran.

Three days passed, and Ye Linghan became more and more irritable.

Standing in the office, Zhou Xin didn't dare to breathe. Ye Linghan's face was so ugly that it made people's hair stand on end.

"It's been three days, why haven't we found it? Such a trivial matter can't be done? What use do I need you?"

Ye Linghan threw the investigation materials on the table, and said angrily with a livid face: "After searching for so long, what is the use of you?" Find out such useless things for me. I want to know Ji Ran's whereabouts, and I need to see him now!"

Zhou Xin said tremblingly, "Young Master Ye, the road surveillance has been checked, and there is no news of Mr. Ji." "

You mean he disappeared out of thin air?"

Ye Linghan's voice was so gloomy that Zhou Xin was frightened With cold sweat breaking out on his forehead, he hurriedly said, "I...I didn't mean that. I think Mr. Ji disappeared this time, and the forces behind it are very powerful."

Ye Linghan remained silent, his brows furrowed tightly.

This is also where he is strange.

With Ji Ran's ability, how could he escape his eyes and disappear like that?

Who is behind the scenes?

Rong Cheng? He doesn't have that ability either!

The Ye family covered the sky with one hand in Longqi Continent, and Ye Linghan's information network spread throughout the entire capital.

Being able to snatch someone away from under his nose shows that the opponent is powerful.

But in Longxi Continent, no family has such ability.

Ye Linghan was wondering when the office door was suddenly pushed open.

The assistant no longer cared about knocking on the door, and hurried over: "Young Master Ye! We found Mr. Ji!" "

Where is it?" Ye Linghan jumped up from the chair.

"At...by the seaside!" The assistant hesitated for a moment, and said with some difficulty: "Today, the fishing boat found a dead body by the seaside. It was... Mr. Ji!"