Chapter 183 Nightclub Congratulations

Yun Yi suddenly appeared, causing the live broadcast room to explode.

The bullet screen was swiped to fly: [Ahhhhh! Little brother is here! ]

[What's going on with the platform? Why isn't the little brother a supreme account? ]

[How long has little brother been here? How long have you been here? ]

[Young Master Yun spying on the screen online! Focus on nightclubs! ]

[Little brother, I love you! 】

Ye Linghan: 【Who do you love? Do you think I'm dead? ]

[I don't love it anymore, I don't love it anymore! (The dog's head saves his life)]

[Ye jealous husband is online, the dog's head saves his life! ]

[Did the little brother agree that Er Bao's nickname is An An? ]

Yun Yi: [The name is very nice! ]

[Ahhhhh! what do i see The little brother praised me for giving Erbao a nice name! ]

[Little brother is so close to the people! Love it! Love it! ]

Ye Linghan: [Of course, why are you here? ]

Yun Yi: [Let's see! ]

[It's so strange! Isn't the nightclub and the little brother together? ]

[Nightclub, please let my little brother leave the country! I want to see my little brother! ]

[What's the use of asking for a nightclub? The nightclub is not in charge of talking! ]

[Little brother, please start a live broadcast! I must go over the wall to watch your live broadcast, no more nightclubs! ]

[We are no longer fans of nightclubs! ]

[Don't be crooked, let me first talk about why the little brother and the nightclub are not together? 】

Ye Linghan: 【He's on my bed. ]

[The nightclub must have been kicked out of the house! ]

Ye Linghan: [No! I've been sleeping in bed lately! ]

[Listen to the proud voice of the nightclub! 】

【It's not easy! The nightclub is in bed! 】

【Happy and happy! ]

[The people of Tongcheng sent a congratulatory message! ]

[The people of Huainan sent a congratulatory message! ]

[The people of Tongchuan sent a congratulatory message! 】

......

After Yun Yi said those two sentences, there was no eruption. Ye Linghan couldn't sit still, and hurriedly ended the live broadcast.

He went upstairs and saw Yun Yi reading a maternity and baby book with his mobile phone beside him.

Ye Linghan leaned over and said with a playful smile: "Honey, do you often secretly watch my live broadcast?"

Yun Yi admitted frankly: "I see if you are talking nonsense."

"No!" Ye Linghan raised his hand to promise: "You shouldn't I didn't say anything."

Yun Yi snorted coldly: "You didn't say less!"

Ye Linghan rubbed against him and put his arms around Yun Yi's shoulders: "I have a sense of propriety."

Yun Yi glanced at him and said nothing. Take his restless hand away.

Ye Linghan's recent benefits are really good, Yun Yi is very tolerant to him, and he is also much more courageous.

Seeing that Yun Yi was in a good mood, he leaned over to kiss his soft lips, took off the book in his hand, and wrapped him in his arms.

The smell of pheromone on Ye Linghan's body has a soothing effect on Yun Yi who is in the middle of pregnancy. These intimate actions are helpful during the pregnancy. Yun Yi did not push Ye Linghan away, but let him kiss.

Feeling Ye Linghan's fingers poking into his clothes, Yun Yi bit his lips, and said in a deep voice, "Take it out!" "

I'll just touch the baby, don't mess around!"

Ye Linghan touched the baby. Yun Yi's stomach excitedly said: "He moved just now!"

Yun Yi took his hand away: "Have you gone to see if Sui Sui is asleep? I've been too busy going to the hospital for prenatal check-ups recently to ignore him."

"Sui Sui doesn't care about these things. He also said today that he asked me to spare more time to raise my younger sister."

Ye Linghan said comfortingly, "Sui Sui must be a good brother."

Even so, Ye Linghan still went to see Years old.

Suisui was very obedient doing his homework, and Ye Linghan accompanied him to finish his homework and played with him for a while, watching the little guy fall asleep before he left the children's room.

When he returned to the room, Yun Yi had already fallen asleep.

Ye Linghan tiptoed to bed, not daring to disturb his wife.

In the middle and late stages of pregnancy, Yunyi's condition was basically stable, and all aspects of her diet tended to be normal.

Xia Yuandan came back from abroad after knowing the news of his pregnancy.

He brought a lot of baby products abroad and drove them to the villa.

Yun Yi hadn't seen him for many years, and they hadn't met since the last farewell in the village.

When friends meet, both of them are very excited.

Yun Yi looked at Xia Yuandan and saw that he was much better than before, and he was full of happiness: "It seems that Yun Ziqiu treats you well."

Xia Yuandan smiled shyly: "Ziqiu treats me very well. "

How could Kang'an be Yun Ziqiu's son?"

At the beginning Xia Yuandan said that Xia Kang'an was his brother's orphan, he thought it was Xia Yuandan's brother who had something to do with Yun Ziqiu, but he didn't expect it to be Xia Yuandan himself.

"Yun Ziqiu didn't know that I was pregnant. I was afraid that he would rob me of the child. After she became pregnant, she left the capital and returned to the countryside. It would be embarrassing to say that she was pregnant before she was married. My brother and sister-in-law have no children. Kang An is their child. The child calls me Uncle." Xia Yuandan sighed, "If Kang An hadn't been abducted by human traffickers and came to the capital, Yun Ziqiu and I would never meet again." "

Fate is such a wonderful thing." Yun Yi smiled Laugh: "How old is your daughter?"

"It's almost one year old!" Xia Yuandan found a photo of her little daughter from her mobile phone: "She is on Angwan Island, and Ziqiu's parents are helping to take care of her.

" "

Yun Yi looked at the photo carefully: "It looks a lot like Yun Ziqiu."

"Many people say it's not like me." Xia Yuandan shrugged: "I'm also very helpless."

Yun Yi smiled: "My daughters are more similar to Yun Ziqiu." Father."

Xia Yuandan said: "I heard from the nightclub that your baby is a daughter, so I bought girls' things when I came back this time."

Yun Yi laughed: "He was just guessing."

Xia Yuandan said: " Yeclub likes his daughter so much!"

Thinking of Ye Linghan looking forward to his daughter, Yun Yi smiled helplessly.

Xia Yuandan chatted with Yun Yi for a long time before leaving.

After that day, Xia Yuandan often came to chat with Yun Yi, and sometimes Ye Linghan didn't have time, so Xia Yuandan would accompany Yun Qi to the hospital for prenatal checkups.

Suisui and Xia Yuandan are very close. In the past four years, Ye Linghan took care of Suisui by himself, and Xia Yuandan and Yun Ziqiu often came to help. Sometimes I will pick up Sui Sui and go home to live.

With Xia Yuan's company, Sui Sui is very happy.

Yun Yi's belly got bigger day by day, and it was difficult for him to move in the late pregnancy, so Ye Linghan stayed at home with him all day.

After the regular physical examination, Yun Yi sat in the car, silent.

This frightened Ye Linghan.

In the past, Yun Yi was not like this after the physical examination, he was very happy, and he was much more enthusiastic about him than usual.

When I got in the car, I told him about the baby's situation, and I could talk to him all the way, and when I got home, I didn't have enough to discuss the baby with him.

what is it today?

"Of course, wife, don't scare me!"

Ye Linghan held Yun Yi's hand: "What did the doctor tell you just now?"

"I'll call the dean myself!"

Ye Linghan was just about to pick up his phone, but when Yun Yi held it down, he gritted his teeth and said with a sullen face, "I I gained twenty catties."

It took Ye Linghan a long time to realize that it was just **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** because of gaining weight.

"My family looks better even if it's fatter!"

After Ye Linghan finished speaking, he found Yun Yi looking at him with murderous eyes.

Did he say the wrong thing?

The nightclub, full of desire to survive, immediately changed his words: "Of course, you have a baby in your stomach, and the weight is on the baby." "

He doesn't have twenty catties." Yun Yi was worried about his weight.

"There's also amniotic fluid, placental tissue, etc...Actually, you're really not that fat."

"You're still fat if you're not fat!" It's

not just fat that makes Yun Yi depressed, the most important thing is that he's pregnant Tattoos, the stomach is particularly ugly.

"You're really not fat!" Ye Linghan hugged him, and coaxed him softly, "No matter what you look like, I like it. Baby, don't be depressed!" "It's nothing to do with you, I just look awkward.

"

Yun Yi is a bit disgusted with his current self, it seems so strange.

During his last pregnancy, he had been in a wheelchair and rarely saw himself in the mirror.

Now I often look in the mirror, and it is unacceptable to see my figure out of shape, without abdominal muscles and mermaid lines, and with a bunch of stretch marks.

Ye Linghan had been comforting him all the time, and managed to coax Yun Yi well.

The next day, Ye Linghan flew abroad on purpose, bought skin care products to lighten stretch marks, and helped Yun Yi apply it every day.

As the due date approached, Yun Yi's legs and feet were a little swollen, which made Ye Linghan's heart ache.

From being unsuitable at the beginning, Yun Yi's mentality gradually calmed down, but Ye Linghan started to become anxious.

When Yun Yi wakes up at night, he can always see Ye Linghan sorting out the labor bag in the storage room.

I have to tidy up at least three times a day, and I always feel that something is not put in.

That day Yun Yi got up in the middle of the night and found Ye Linghan sitting by the bed fully dressed.

He asked suspiciously, "Are you going out?"

Ye Linghan said nervously, "The due date is only 20 days away, and the doctor said that the delivery could be at any time. I have to get ready! I'll get dressed, so that if there is any We can go to the hospital as soon as possible."

Yun Yi couldn't laugh or cry: "It won't be so soon!"

"It can't be sure." Ye Linghan said: "The due date is just the date that is estimated, who knows when my daughter will come out? "

You go to bed first, I'll call you if something really happens!"

Yun Yi felt that Ye Linghan was in danger now, and he was just trying to scare himself.

He is not nervous when he is pregnant, why is Ye Linghan more nervous than him?

"Of course, go to sleep! I'll sit down for a while."

Ye Linghan sent Yun Yi to the bathroom, and then sent him back to the bed.

Yun Yi was too sleepy, so he went to bed after telling him a few words.

Ye Linghan stayed up until the sky turned white before going to sleep.

Almost as soon as he fell asleep, he felt that someone was patting him.

"Ye Linghan, my water seems to have broken!"

Yun Yi's panicked voice directly woke Ye Linghan up, "Of course, don't move! I'll call the hospital

right away." The broken water cannot move casually, and Yun Yi has been staying in the hospital. bed.

Ye Linghan quickly dialed the number of the hospital, and not long after, the ambulance arrived.

Yun Yi was taken to the hospital, accompanied by Ye Linghan.

After the doctor's diagnosis, he said that he was about to give birth, and Yun Yi was sent to the delivery room.

Ye Linghan was running around anxiously, just as Xia Yuandan called to ask about Yun Yi's recent situation.

Knowing that Yun Yi has come to the hospital, Xia Yuandan and Yun Ziqiu rushed over.

Ye Linghan was still wearing pajamas, sweating all over his head, just like an ant on a hot pot running around in front of the delivery room.

Yun Ziqiu was turned dizzy by him: "Ye Linghan, this is not the first time you are a father, why are you so nervous?"

Ye Linghan had lingering fears: "The last time Yun Yi was born, the doctor said that he had an accidental bleeding ...Later I found out it was a fake, but I have a psychological shadow."

Yun Ziqiu pulled him to the chair: "You sit down. The confinement center has made arrangements with the nanny, confinement sister-in-law, and babysitter Is it?"

Ye Linghan remembered that he came out in a hurry and didn't explain these things: "I'll call the housekeeper and ask him to notify the agency to arrange someone to come over."

Yun Ziqiu said: "Do all the preparatory work well, Yun Yi should come out soon."

Ye Linghan calmed down and began to prepare.

The confinement center has been contacted very early, and only one phone call is needed for a dedicated person to be there. Two hours later, the nurse walked out of the delivery room with the baby in

her arms: "Congratulations from the nightclub!"

Ye Linghan hurriedly asked, "How is my wife?"

The nurse said, "Don't worry, young lady is fine."

Only then did he ask, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

The nurse smiled and said, "Congratulations on the birth of your son!"

Ye Linghan: "..."

His daughter is gone, and his title is gone too!