Chapter 17 Don't Touch Me I Think You're Dirty

What is he afraid of? afraid of what?

With his status as a noble or young man, how many excellent Omegas have jumped on him.

He hooked his fingers, not only Omega, even Alpha would climb onto his bed without dignity.

Well-behaved, cute, beautiful...everything, why waste time on Ji Ran, a person who doesn't know how to flatter?

Ye Linghan put on a haughty posture, but his fingers firmly held Ji Ran's arm, and he held it very tightly, as if he was afraid that Ji Ran would disappear from his sight if he let go.

"Let go!" Ji Ran felt severe pain in his wrist, and after struggling a few times to no avail, he wanted to push the man beside him away.

Ye Linghan suddenly increased his strength, dragged him, and dragged him to the ginkgo forest not far away.

"Ye Linghan, let go!"

Ji Ran had just recovered from a serious illness, and his body was still very weak, so he was no match for Ye Linghan at all.

Ye Linghan pushed him onto a ginkgo tree and pushed him up -

the man's hot and broad chest was pressed against his back, and Ji Ran could feel the hot breath on his body through his clothes, and he couldn't help but trembling.

It's really because this body is too sensitive to Ye Linghan,

he feels weak all over because the other party can easily tease him.

A smear of red climbed up Ji Ran's cheeks and up his neck, dyeing his fair skin red. Seeing this scene, Ye Linghan drew an evil arc at the corner of his mouth, leaned over, and said against Ji Ran's ear, "Look at The way you look now is really cheap. It's lonely without me these few days, right?" "

No...no!" Ji Ran denied it with his mouth, but his body responded honestly.

"Look, you say no, but your body is catering to me."

Ye Linghan raised the corner of his mouth triumphantly: "Can you leave me like this? Even if you leave me, you can't be a normal Alpha again. Alpha is responsible for reproduction, look at your current appearance, you still have the ability Do you want Beta and Omega to conceive and have children for you?"

The sarcasm made Ji Ran feel extremely humiliated, and

in the Dragon Rest Continent, Alpha is an honor, a superior person, and a superior existence.

But in order to love someone, he insisted on living as the most humble existence.

However, what he got was not the other party's love, but ridicule and insult.

I don't know where the strength came from, but Ji Ran broke free from Ye Linghan's confinement all at once, his whole body was trembling, and his black eyes, which were bright in the past, were now scarlet.

"Ye Linghan, love each other anyway, do you have to be so unfeeling?"

Ye Linghan staggered from being pushed, and looked at Ji Ran angrily: "It's really embarrassing you!"

He took a step forward and pinched Ji Ran His arms pressed him against the tree pole.

Before Ji Ran could react, he tore his clothes forcefully.

Ji Ran was wearing a knitted sweater, the fabric was light and thin, Ye Linghan was very strong, the clothes were pulled from the neckline to the chest, revealing a large area of ​​fair skin.

I haven't seen Ji Ran or touched him for several days, seeing his body, Ye Linghan is breathing heavily, and a hot current is rampant in his body.

He licked his dry lips, and leaned over to kiss Ji Ran's shoulder.

As soon as his lips touched the fair skin, Ye Linghan was knocked away.

Ji Ranhan said in a cold voice: "Don't touch me! I think you are dirty!"

Ye Linghan's eyes suddenly sank, and he said sharply: "What right do you have to think I'm dirty? You should be grateful if I don't think you're useless. You count What is it? It is also worthy of saying such things in front of me."

Ji Ran's clothes were completely torn, and his top was almost shredded.

Ye Linghan started to take off his pants, but Ji Ran desperately held on to him, but he couldn't resist Ye Linghan at all.

In the end, the pants were ripped off.