Chapter 159 I Live To Love You

Rong Cheng searched like crazy in the villa, but he couldn't find Ye Linghan and Yun Yi in all the places.

Ye Linghan's car was still parked outside the villa, he didn't leave, but where did he take Yun Yi?

Rong Cheng felt faintly uneasy, he felt a dark cloud hanging over his head, pressing towards him all the time, making him unable to breathe.

Where will Ye Linghan take Yun Yi?

What will he do to Yun Yi?

Could it be...

Thinking of that possibility, Rong Cheng's eyes turned black.

He quickened his pace and kept running in the villa.

Ye Linghan didn't want to mark Yun Yi on the spur of the moment, he had planned for a long time, since Sui Sui told him Rong Cheng to go to the hot spring, he had been planning all this.

He knew the topography of the hot spring villa very well, and the hot spring pool he chose was particularly hidden.

He bought off the manager and employees of the villa, he won't let Rong Cheng find him so easily.

Ye Linghan held Yun Yi like he was holding the most precious treasure in the world.

He thought about it for four years, thinking about having this person again all the time.

But when this day really came, he dared not miss this warmth.

"Of course, I'm sorry! I know this time and this place are inappropriate, but I can't help it!"

After four years of anticipation, something finally happened, but Ye Linghan didn't feel happy, he knew Yun Yi was not happy either.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Ye Linghan apologized in a low voice, his voice full of heartache and fear.

He hugged Yun Yi from behind and kissed his side face and neck.

He didn't dare to look into Yun Yi's eyes, he was afraid of seeing hatred in those eyes.

He didn't say anything except "hate" Yun Yi, he knew that no matter what he said, he couldn't stop Ye Linghan's atrocities.

At this moment, there was only one thought in his mind.

He wanted to kill Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan moved very eagerly, without any thought of enjoying the warmth.

He seems to be in a hurry to finish something, and he is going through the final steps quickly.

A hot current hit the deepest part of his body, Yun Yi felt as if he had been hit by an electric shock, and his whole body was trembling uncontrollably.

The wonderful feeling spread in his body, just like four years ago, which made him feel no joy at all, but instead held him like a shackle, making him unable to break free from now on.

Ye Linghan clasped his fingers and turned Yun Yi's wrist over.

A marked blue knot appeared on the white wrist.

Yun Yi once again belonged to him.

An hour later, Rong Cheng found Ye Linghan and Yun Yi.

He pushed aside the bushes, and saw Yun Yi standing by the hot spring pool, and Ye Linghan kneeling at his feet.

Both of their clothes were soaked, dripping down. . . . Y. Q. Z. W. 5. . . . C***O***M#言,,,情,,,Chinese,,,net into the water.

Yun Yi punched Ye Linghan in the face, and Ye Linghan didn't hide, he just took the punch.

His head was turned to one side, and almost immediately turned back to welcome Yun Yi's punch.

Ye Linghan didn't say a word, bearing Yun Yi's anger.

Seeing this scene, Rong Cheng's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes turned black.

He was two meters away from Yunyi, but he could still clearly smell the pheromone in the air.

That smell belongs to Ye Linghan alone.

The disheveled and drenched appearance of the two of them is enough to explain everything.

Ye Linghan marked Yun Yi!

The strength in Rong Cheng's body was drained at this moment, his footsteps softened, and he leaned against the tree beside him.

He is late again!

Every time he was one step too late.

But there are some things, one step at a time, one step at a time.

The weather is fine, sunny, and the temperature by the hot spring pool is not low.

But Yun Yi was shaking all over. He looked at the man kneeling at his feet and wanted to stab him to death.

Those few punches were not enough to counteract the hatred in his heart.

Seeing that Yun Yi didn't move anymore, Ye Linghan raised his head to look at him, his eyes were full of pleading: "Of course, don't be angry!" "Get out!"

Yun Yi roared, his red eyes gushing with anger: "I don't want to see you, give me Get out! Get out!"

Ye Linghan stretched his fingers over to gently hold his hand, almost slapping him on the face as soon as he touched Yun Yi's hand.

Yun Yi mercilessly slapped Ye Linghan's mouth with blood: "Don't touch me!"

Thinking of what happened just now, Yun Yi felt sick and uncomfortable.

"Don't get excited, I won't touch it!"

Ye Linghan knelt down politely, not daring to touch Yunyi again.

His current cuteness made Yun Yi feel ridiculous, his eyes were cold and filled with hatred.

For whom?

Ye Linghan looked extremely embarrassed, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, but he just didn't dare to leave Yun Yi's side for half a step.

Even if he was beaten to death, he would admit it, as long as Yun Yi can calm down.

"Of course, the matter has already happened, you can kill or cut it up to you."

Ye Linghan focused **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M** into Yun Yi's eyes and said softly: "Go back Rest! When I get back to the capital, I will personally go to President Yi Xun to plead guilty."

"Pleading guilty? You deserve it too!" Yun Yi's voice seemed to be icy, frighteningly cold.

"I know I'm not good enough for you now, and I know you hate me. But I just don't want to lose you."

Ye Linghan made up his mind, he wanted to marry Yun Yi.

No matter what the cost, you must keep this person firmly by your side.

Yun Yi thought that he already knew exactly how scumbag Ye Linghan was, but today he realized that a person can be so utterly scumbag.

He underestimated Ye Linghan, naively thinking that he was different from before.

Ye Linghan is Ye Linghan, no matter how he changes, he is still a scumbag at heart.

"Senior!"

When the slight voice came over, it sounded like a thunderbolt in Yun Yi's ear.

He turned his head abruptly, and met Rong Cheng's painful eyes.

At that moment, Yun Yi felt ashamed.

He glanced over his head, not daring to look at Rong Cheng.

Rong Cheng's face was pale, and he slowly walked out from behind the bushes.

"Senior, you didn't do it voluntarily, right?"

Rong Cheng's eyes were red, "I know you didn't do it voluntarily."

"Whether he did it voluntarily has nothing to do with you, now Yun Yi is mine."

Ye Linghan said from the ground Stand up and stand between Yun Yi and Rong Cheng.

His tall body is like a wall, trapping Yun Yi in his side of the world.

This is his person, no one can covet him.

"Ye Linghan, you bully people too much."

Rong Cheng's voice suddenly sank, and when he faced Ye Linghan, his face was full of murderous intent.

This scumbag hurt Yun Yi so much back then, and now he still has the face to do such a thing.

Ye Linghan can subdue in front of Yun Yi, but he will never lose his momentum in front of Rong Cheng.

The two stared at each other, their eyes collided fiercely in the air, and the atmosphere was tense.

In the next second, they pounced on each other, wrestling like two out-of-control wild beasts.

Although Ye Linghan had bruises on his face, it was Alpha who had the innate advantage after all.

Even though Rong Cheng has been training intensively for the past few years, he still cannot gain the upper hand.

The two fought fiercely, and that posture wanted to put the other party to death.

Yun Yi's mind was buzzing, and now he couldn't think calmly in his mind.

He didn't know how to face Ye Linghan and Rong Cheng, and he didn't know what to do next?

Yun Yi stumbled forward, he wanted to leave here, he could go anywhere. He didn't want to stay here, he was afraid he would be driven crazy.

Yun Yi's footsteps were flimsy and he walked fast, he wanted to escape from this situation that made him crazy.

Ye Linghan knocked Rong Cheng to the ground and punched him.

Not to be outdone, Rong Cheng raised his fist to fight back.

He was injured more seriously than Ye Linghan, and he was always at a disadvantage.

Ye Linghan was ruthless, every punch could see blood, he really wanted to kill Rong Cheng.

If it wasn't for Rong Cheng's interference, Yun Yi wouldn't get engaged suddenly, and he wouldn't insist on marking Yun Yi at this juncture.

He thought that there was still a lot of time to reconcile with Yun Yi, it was because Rong Cheng interfered and made him lose a precious opportunity.

"Rong Cheng, remember clearly, Yun Yi is mine, if you pester him again, I'll kill you." "A

person like you is not worthy of Yun Yi. Ye Linghan, I'll live for a day I won't let you continue to harm Yun Yi."

The determination in Rong Cheng's eyes made Ye Linghan very unhappy, he raised his fist and punched him, and Rong Cheng kicked him in the stomach.

Ye Linghan arched his back in pain, Rong Cheng rushed over, hitting and kicking him.

He hated Ye Linghan as much as Ye Linghan hated him.

If it wasn't for Ye Linghan, he would soon be engaged to Yun Yi, and they would live happily together.

Ye Linghan threw Rong Cheng to the ground, punching and kicking.

The two fought fiercely, and they didn't even know that Yun Yi had left.

"Daddy!"

"What's wrong with you, Daddy?"

"Daddy!"

"Uncle Rong!"

"Daddy has fainted!"

Suisui's panicked shout brought the two fighting back to their senses in an instant.

Ye Linghan staggered up from the ground, and quickly ran towards the source of the sound.

Rong Cheng was seriously injured and couldn't stand up at all.

He watched Ye Linghan disappear from his eyes, clenched his fists in annoyance, and hatred flashed in his eyes.

The hatred of seizing love is irreconcilable.

Yun Yi fell to the ground, and Sui Sui was lying next to him. When he saw Ye Linghan, he said anxiously, "Dad, Uncle fainted."

Ye Linghan picked up Yun Yi and ran out of the villa quickly.

He drove Yun Yi to a nearby hospital. After the doctor's examination, he said that there was no serious problem, and the fainting was just because of his emotional excitement.

Ye Linghan opened a room in a nearby hotel so that Yun Yi could rest.

He called Zhou Xin and asked him to pick up Sui Sui back.

Seeing that he was covered in injuries, Zhou Xin was worried and called the doctor.

The doctor treated Ye Linghan's wound, saying that his arm was broken and needed to be taken care of.

Ye Linghan didn't care about recuperating at all, he hurried back to guard Yunyi after putting on a plaster cast in the hospital.

Now his relationship with Yun Yi is on thin ice, at this time, he can't let Yun Yi out of his sight.

The current Yun Yi is different from the past, it is easy to leave him.

Yun Yi woke up and saw Ye Linghan kneeling beside the bed, staring at him without blinking.

When he found that he was awake, the black eyes burst into a thick brilliance.

"Of course, you're awake. Are you hungry? Want to eat?"

Yun Yi looked at him expressionlessly, and said coldly, "Ye Linghan, why don't you die?

" Like a knife twisting.

Yun Yi wanted him to die.

Ye Linghan firmly grasped Yun Yi's hand, ignored his resistance, and pressed his cheek against his own: "I've been waiting for you for four years, how can I be willing to die? You can call me selfish or an asshole. , I can't let you kill me. It's bullshit to love someone and want to die for him. I love you, so I can't die. I live to love you."