Chapter 57 Ran Ran, as long as you ask me, I will mark you

On the screen, three ferocious beasts walked towards Sheng Weiqing at the same time.

Sheng Weiqing was seriously injured, his legs could barely stand, he couldn't dodge the tiger's attack at all, his chest was torn into several big gashes, and the blood flowed down quickly... The fresh blood stimulated the tiger, they almost It's a carnival rushing over.

Sheng Weiqing was thrown down, and several wild beasts were entangled with him—

"Don't—" Ji Ran couldn't hold back anymore, and roared.

Can't let Sheng Weiqing die! Don't hurt innocent people anymore!

Ji Ran couldn't care less, and raised his head to touch Ye Linghan's lips: "Young Master Ye, I beg you!"

Ji Ran's kiss and his pleading made Ye Linghan feel extremely satisfied, and he pressed the button on the remote control. Press the button, the screen is all black!

The moment before the screen went off, those tigers opened their jaws wide and bit Sheng Weiqing -

Ji Ran couldn't help his whole body trembling, his fists were clenched tightly, and his eyes were red.

"Young Master Ye, I beg you! Please let Sheng Weiqing go! I will cooperate with whatever you ask me to do in the future!"

Ye Linghan was very satisfied with Ji Ran's answer, pulled him up, and hugged him in his arms—

collar In the middle of the day, a strong electric current hit, Ji Ran's eyes went dark, and he passed out.

Ye Linghan picked him up horizontally, and strode towards the bedroom upstairs.

After walking a few steps, he looked back at the three members of the Ji family who were stunned in front of the dining table, and smiled slightly with his lips raised: "Eat slowly! Eat up everything on the table, don't waste it!" "Yes! Young Master Ye,

we Just eat!" Ji Zongguo angrily stuffed his chopsticks with food into his mouth.

Li Huiqin and Ji Xingzhi also changed their minds and lowered their heads to eat.

The bloody scene on the screen stimulated the three of them. They knew very well that if Ye Linghan wanted to touch them, it would be easier than crushing three ants to death.

"Remember! Ji Ran is not something you can touch! Don't appear in front of him in the future."

Ye Linghan looked down at the red fingerprints on Ji Ran's face, and stared at Ji Zongguo coldly, his eyes full of coercion like ice skates Poking over, Ji Zongguo was so scared that he raised his hand and slapped himself. After thinking about it, one slap probably wouldn't work, so he slapped himself twice.

Only then did he dare to speak tremblingly: "Young Master Ye, I was wrong! I shouldn't have done it! Your lord, don't remember the faults of villains, don't argue with me, a vulgar man!" Ji Zongguo beat hard these few times

, His cheeks were red and swollen, and the corners of his mouth could touch the wound when he spoke, and he grinned in pain.

Seeing this scene, Ye Linghan's face softened, and he said: "Eat slowly!" He walked upstairs with Ji Ran in his arms.

With Ye Linghan's departure, the atmosphere in the living room was not as tense as before.

Ji Zongguo collapsed on the chair, feeling lucky to survive the catastrophe.

Feeling a burst of dampness on his back, he realized that his clothes were all soaked in cold sweat.

Li Huiqin's hand holding the chopsticks kept shaking, her lips trembling, and she asked in a low voice: "Old...husband, what does Young Master Ye mean? Does he like Ji Ran or not? How can I not understand?"

Not to mention that Li Huiqin didn't understand, neither did Ji Zongguo: "There's so much nonsense! You can guess Ye Shao's thoughts? Eat quickly!"

Li Huiqin didn't dare to ask any more questions, and began to eat at the dining table. food.

"This steak doesn't seem to taste right." Ji Xingzhi took a few mouthfuls and found that it was very bland, as if he hadn't put any salt in it.

The point is, the flesh is still bloodshot after it is cut open.

There is no salty taste, and the taste is particularly fishy, ​​making it difficult to swallow.

Ji Zongguo and Li Huiqin also discovered that not only the steak was tasteless, but also several other dishes were tasteless, which was different from the foie gras they ate just now.

Li Huiqin tasted one by one, and found that only the foie gras had a salty taste.

"It's strange, why is the foie gras seasoned? I asked the servant for some salt."

Li Huiqin called the servant over, "How do you cook, this dish has no taste. Hurry up and get us the seasoning." The

servant He left with a blank face, and when he came back, instead of seasonings, he held several plates full of steaks.

The servant put the plate on the dining table and said coldly: "Ye Shao has told you to finish all the food on the table. If you can't finish it, don't even think about leaving the gate of the villa today." After finishing speaking, he didn't turn his head

back gone!

Li Huiqin's entire face froze. Looking at the more than ten catties of beef in front of her, she felt her stomach tumbling.

Ji Zongguo took the chopsticks and tasted the plates one by one. The beef didn't taste salty at all.

He finally understood that Ye Linghan was punishing them.

But what mistake did they make to anger this young master?

Could it be because of Ji Ran?

But didn't Ye Linghan instruct them to do this?

The three members of the Ji family couldn't figure out what Ye Linghan was thinking, but they didn't dare to disobey his orders.

Beef without salt taste is very uncomfortable to eat, but you can't eat it.

At the end of the meal, the mouths of the three members of the Ji family were filled with the smell of blood, and they almost vomited.

Seeing that there was still half of the uneaten food in front of her, Li Huiqin was about to cry.

Ji Xingzhi wailed: "I won't eat it! I really can't eat it anymore!"

Ji Zongguo couldn't eat it either, but he knew how serious the consequences would be if he disobeyed Ye Linghan's order, and he might lose his life.

He gritted his teeth and said, "If you can't eat, you have to eat, don't you Netizens want to be fed to tigers?"

Recalling the bloody scene they saw on the screen, Li Huiqin and Ji Xingzhi picked up their chopsticks and continued eating.

Vomit—

Ji Xingzhi vomited all over the floor.

He covered his belly, spread it on the chair, and cried, "Dad, I really can't eat anymore!"

Li Huiqin was also in pain, and she said with a bitter face, "Husband, let's go beg Young Master Ye! I really can't eat anymore!" Eat it, you will die if you eat it all!"

Ji Zongguo hesitated for a moment, and just about to stand up from his chair, several servants walked towards them.

"Young Master Ye said that you can't leave the restaurant until you finish eating."

The servant said, "We can help you if you can't finish eating."

The so-called help is to force them into their mouths.

There were wailing and begging for mercy in the dining room.

In his drowsy sleep, Ji Ran dreamed that Sheng Weiqing was being eaten alive by those tigers, the scene was bloody and terrifying.

He yelled and sat up.

When I came back to my senses, I saw the man beside me.

The devil!

"What's wrong with Sheng Weiqing?"

Ji Ran threw off the quilt and ran towards the door in a stumbling manner.

"He's not dead!" Just as he ran to the door, Ye Linghan's voice sounded slowly.

Ji Ran turned around abruptly and met Yeling's cold gaze, "However, whether he can live or not depends on what you do." "What do you

want me to do?" Ji Ran's voice did not fluctuate: "I told you before, I will be obedient."

"Be good like this!" Ye Linghan was very satisfied with his attitude, picked him up, and walked to the second floor platform.

Looking down at the brutal scene in the restaurant, he kissed Ji Ran's cheek and asked with a light smile, "Honey, are you satisfied?"

Seeing the three members of the Ji family being forcefully stuffed with beef by the servant, Ji Ran pursed his lips and remained silent, his expression even showing indifference.

These so-called family members are not worthy of his sympathy at all.

Ye Linghan leaned into his ear and said, "Only I can touch my people, anyone else will have to pay the price."

If it was before, Ji Ran might be moved, but not now.

Ye Linghan looked at his calm face, feeling very disappointed: "It's hard to make you smile?"

Ji Ran looked at him sideways, there was no smile in his dark eyes, but the corners of his mouth curled up, giving gave him a distinct smile.

Such a smiling face made Ye Linghan feel that Ji Ran was like a marionette, his smile was far-fetched and false.

I thought he had learned to be good, but I didn't expect him to be so stubborn!

However, Ji Ran won't be stubborn for long!

Ye Linghan sized Ji Ran wantonly with oppressive eyes, and then smiled.

"Of course, when will you be in heat?"

Ji Ran's expression froze, his fists clenched.

"Don't know? Then wait slowly! I'm very patient."

Ye Linghan was really patient. He hadn't touched Ji Ran since that day, and had always been kind to him.

Ji Ran knew that Ye Linghan wanted to wait until he was in heat before torturing him severely.

Not a real Omega, Ji Ran's estrous days are not fixed.

Twelve days later, the familiar hotness suddenly appeared in Ji Ran's body.

Ye Linghan was very familiar with Ji Ran's pheromones, and when he smelled that sweet and greasy fragrance, he became excited.

Ye Linghan walked into the room and found Ji Ran curled up in a corner.

Ji Ran was trembling all over, and his face was dyed rosy, and Ye Linghan's blood was boiling with such a delicate look.

He did not rush forward to mark Ji Ran, but said in a hoarse voice: "Of course, as long as you ask me, I will mark you!"

Ji Ran was very uncomfortable, his body was numb and itchy, clamoring for desire.

When an Omega is in heat, the Alpha who wants to mark him will have a particularly strong smell of pheromones.

Ji Ran was disturbed by Ye Linghan's smell, his whole body was on fire, he was very uncomfortable.

Enduring the urge to jump over and kneel at Ye Linghan's feet for a mark, Ji Ran bit his lower lip tightly.

He couldn't admit defeat in front of Ye Linghan.

At this moment, not only Ji Ran was suffering, but Ye Linghan was also feeling uncomfortable. His body was almost exploding, but he still endured not to mark Ji Ran.

He wants Ji Ran to beg him! Surrender to him from body to heart!

His lips were bitten and blood flowed all over his mouth, but the pain was quickly replaced by numbness in his body, and his heart was clamoring for longing, but Ji Ran still remained silent.

cannot!

He can't give in to Ye Linghan!

Being marked and seeking to be marked are two concepts.

Ji Ran stubbornly wants to retain the last trace of dignity!

Although he knew that his dignity was gone the moment he fell in love with Ye Linghan!

But he still didn't want to bow his head and give in!

Ji Ran's eyes became more and more blurred, he could no longer see Ye Linghan's face clearly, he could only smell the alluring pheromone smell on his body, which belonged exclusively to Alpha.

With force, he bit the tip of his tongue again, in exchange for a brief sobriety.

Ji Ran raised the corners of his lips, revealing a triumphant smile.

Look, he lasted a little longer.

His smile is like a rose that blooms to the fullest, so tempting as hell!

The white shirt was soaked in sweat and stuck to his body, outlining his perfect figure.

The tantalizing smell of pheromone mixed with the smell of sweat quickly permeated the air—

this kind of Ji Ran made Ye Linghan feel like he was on fire, and the bottom was swollen and hard, almost exploding!

He didn't expect Ji Ran to be so tolerant! It's been so long, but he didn't say a word of pleading.

Ye Linghan's eyes were red, and his fists were clenched.

When Ji Ran couldn't help licking his lips due to his dry mouth, Ye Linghan couldn't hold back anymore and rushed towards him.

He wants to mark Ji Ran!

To the cuties:

All the cuties who follow the article, I'm sorry, this article will be put on the shelf today for a fee!

First of all, thank you all for your company and support all the time!

I know that many cuties are students who don't have that much money to read the articles, but the website charges very cheaply, only five cents for 1,000 words, and 3,000 words for a chapter after it's on the shelves, which is only 15 cents.

Moreover, there is a red envelope square set up on the website, in which many authors send out red envelopes.

On the day it goes on sale, I will also send out a lot of red envelopes. Readers can come and grab the red envelopes to get dancoins, so that everyone can have dancoins to read the article.

I hope that the little cuties can support me a lot, so that I can have the motivation to continue writing.

This article will start charging V from Chapter 48, and the cuties who have read it will not need to subscribe. If there are local tyrants who want to subscribe to the full text, the stupid author will be grateful.

The follow-up content is very exciting, the plot of the night dog abuse is already on the way, after the marriage, Ranran will start his counterattack, and the white lotus will also be abused! What's more, we still have a very strong identity background, for the convenience of opening a harem group in the future.

This article is Shuangjie, but there are many suitors in the later period, so it is called the harem group.

Yegou will only mark Ranran, and will not marry and have children with other people.

Attacking the scum, not changing the attack in the later stage!

The author's code words are not easy, please support the genuine version!

I hope to have you all by my side