Chapter 65 What did you eat?

In the past, when he was in heat, Ji Ran would use his willpower to resist the hot feeling during the heat.

But this time the estrus coincided with his weak body, and

now he was completely controlled by desire and desire, and his body was clamoring for desire.

Especially when Ye Linghan hugged him, the man's smell of Alpha pheromone drove him crazy.

Ji Ran had completely lost his mind, and when Ye Linghan put him on the bed, he entangled him.

He is like a ball of fire, and Ye Linghan is the ice that can extinguish the fire.

Touching the man's firm body, Ji Ran narrowed his eyes comfortably.

Ye Linghan, whose eyes were blurred with misty water, was hot all over, lowered his head, and kissed the bright red lips.

"This time, you can't escape!"

The domineering in the man's words made Ji Ran wake up in an instant.

He tried his best to separate a sliver of consciousness, and stared at the man in front of him with wide eyes.

It's Ye Linghan!

Ji Ran was stiff all over, and pushed him away forcefully: "No!"

He doesn't want to be marked by Ye Linghan!

If you are marked, you will never be able to leave his side in this life.

Unknown where the strength came from, Ji Ran kicked Ye Linghan away and ran under the bed.

It's just that he was sick for several days in a row during the estrus period, and his whole body was limp and weak. He used a lot of strength in that kick.

It didn't take much effort for Ye Linghan to pull Ji Ran over and press him against the wall.

"You still want to run?"

He pinched Ji Ran's chin with his fingers and lifted his face up.

Ye Linghan clearly saw the resistance on Ji Ran's face, and his eyes became cold: "You hate me so much? You don't want me to mark you so much!"

"I don't want to!" Ji Ran's consciousness was very vague, but there was only one thought in his mind. He almost growled and said, "I don't want you to mark me! I disgust you! I hate you!" Ye Linghan's eyes rose

intensely His anger almost burned his sanity.

He tore off Ji Ran's clothes forcefully: "What right do you have to hate me? Disgusting me? I'm willing to mark you, it's a gift to you!" "Let go!" Ji Ran wanted to shake off

Ye Linghan's hand, but The man's palm is like iron tongs, which cannot be shaken at all.

Ji Ran was annoyed, and kicked and kicked him red-eyed.

Ye Linghan's whole body seemed to be wrapped in a copper wall and an iron wall. Ji Ran's kicks and kicks not only did not affect him in any way, but on the contrary, his whole body hurt from the beating.

Ye Linghan was annoyed by his fuss, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him in front of him: "Have you had enough of the fuss?" "

You should let me mark you when you are married to me!"

Ye Linghan Annoyed by Ji Ran, he held Ji Ran in his arms and wanted to kiss his lips regardless of his struggle.

"I want to divorce you!"

Ji Ran's mind was very confused, but the idea of ​​divorce was very clear.

"How dare you!"

Ye Linghan raised his palm high, facing Ji Ran's injured face, he suddenly lost his temper.

He threw Ji Ran on the bed, tore off his clothes, and broke into his world regardless of his struggle.

Ji Ran's eyes widened suddenly, full of despair.

He struggled and resisted, to no avail.

Ye Linghan is bound to win, and Ji Ran must be marked today.

A wave of heat flowed into his body, and Ji Ran felt as if he had been hit by an electric shock, and his whole body was trembling uncontrollably.

At the same time, a strange feeling spread in his body, which was a strange feeling that he had never had before.

In this strange feeling, what Ji Ran felt was not comfort, but endless despair.

Ye Linghan lay on Ji Ran's body, clasped his fingers, and turned his wrist over.

Seeing a marked blue knot spot appear on Ji Ran's white wrist, he felt particularly satisfied in his heart.

From now on, Ji Ran truly belongs to him.

Only when he said no to Ji Ran, could Ji Ran leave.

No one can touch Ji Ran, and it is impossible for Ji Ran to use his Alpha body to mark anyone when he is not in heat.

Ye Linghan's brows and eyes were stained with a satisfied smile, and he hugged Ji Ran tightly in his arms.

Ji Ran struggled, but Ye Linghan wrapped his hands and feet, not letting him move at all.

"What's going on?"

Ye Linghan lowered his head and kissed his eyebrows: "Be good, otherwise, I'll tie you up

.

" Ling Han's chest.

"Sharp teeth!"

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's face and forced him to turn his head: "I see that you still have a lot of strength, do you want to do it again? Today is the best time to conceive when you are in heat. Do it a few times, so that you can conceive a child."

Ji Ran struggled even harder: "Let go! I won't give you a child!"

"You can't help this!"

Ye Linghan bullied him, and started again Siege cities and land.

The door of the bedroom was opened from the inside until the next afternoon, and Ye Linghan came out with a satisfied face.

Different from his laziness and leisure, Duan Yizhen and Gan Rui who were sitting downstairs seemed preoccupied.

Seeing Ye Linghan finally come out of the bedroom, Duan Yizhen condemned with a cold face: "You've figured it out! I thought you were immersed in the gentleness, forgetting everything about your family and the company." "Of

course I haven't been feeling well for the past two days, so I need to be with you."

Ye Linghan walked into the kitchen and told the servants to prepare meals and ointment.

He did it a little too hard yesterday and hurt Ji Ran.

The injury was not serious, but Ji Ran might have to act petty again when he woke up.

Ye Linghan felt that it was better to coax him, and he couldn't let him quarrel with him like this every day.

Seeing Ye Linghan's seriousness and concern for Ji Ran, Gan Rui was a little flustered. After turning his eyes around a few times, he looked sideways at Duan Yizhen and said in a low voice: "Auntie, I have an appointment with the doctor for a prenatal checkup in the afternoon, and the time is too late now. It's almost there, I'll go upstairs to pack my things."

"Wait a minute." Duan Yizhen held Gan Rui's hand and said to him, "Let Ah Han go with you!" "

No!" Gan Rui said no, with one eye Looking at Ye Linghan vigorously: "Master Ye has something to do! I can go by myself!" "

How can that be possible!" Duan Yizhen said: "You have been pregnant for so long, and he didn't take time to accompany you to the prenatal checkup. You have to go."

"Ah Han, you accompany Xiao Rui to the birth checkup." Duan Yizhen said with a sullen face, "Don't just focus on Ji Ran, don't forget that Xiao Rui is pregnant with your child! You have to treat Xiao Rui Better."

"No time."

Ye Linghan didn't even look at Gan Rui, took the ointment from the servant, turned and walked upstairs.

As soon as he reached the middle of the stairs, he bumped into Ye Yunping head-on.

After learning that Ye Linghan had tagged Ji Ran, Ye Yunping felt very upset. He felt that Ye Linghan was too kind to Ji Ran.

If Ye Linghan continues to spoil Ji Ran like this, something will happen sooner or later.

"Dad!" Ye Linghan greeted, and was about to walk around Ye Yunping and go upstairs.

"Stop!" Ye Yunping yelled at him, and said in a deep voice, "Change clothes, accompany Xiaorui to go to the obstetric examination." "

Dad! Ji Ran is seriously injured, he needs my care."

"There is a servant to take care of him! "

Will the servant take care of him?"

Ye Linghan's face was covered with a layer of ice, making his whole face gloomy and gloomy, "Dad, I know you and my mother don't like him. But he and I took care of him." Marriage certificate, Ji Ran is now my other half in name. You and my mother want to teach him how to behave, so you can get it up to the point. It is necessary to make me like this so? If I don't come back, are you going to lock him up to death?"

Ye Yunping was furious: "Are you accusing me? "

"If Ji Ran is in heat this time and gets touched by those dogs, I can't just say a few words?" "What else do

you want? Kill me? Kill your mother?

" , but it's not as simple as that."

"You're really shocked! For such a lowly person, you actually talk to your parents like this."

Ye Yunping's face was livid, and he was shaking with anger.

Ye Linghan patted him on the shoulder: "Dad, take care of your health, don't be angry! Retire and enjoy the rest of your life at home, don't always get angry! When Ji Ran gives birth to your grandson, you and my mother will concentrate on raising the child at home You don't need to worry about me and Ji Ran!"

Ye Yunping was shocked when he met Ye Linghan's dark eyes.

At this moment, he suddenly discovered that Ye Linghan was no longer the child who could be controlled by him before, he had become a decisive superior without knowing it.

Ye Yunping's momentum weakened in an instant: "You have grown up, and your wings have become hard! I can't control you anymore!" "

Dad, don't say that. We are a family. Other things are easy to talk about. Ji Ran's matter, I make up my own mind."

Ye Linghan stood on the high steps, looking down at Gan Rui who was sitting in the living room, and the warning in his tone was very clear: "Gan Rui, you should know that I have a bad temper, don't play such clever things in the future, Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude."

Gan Rui turned pale as if struck by lightning.

What does Ye Linghan mean? Did he know that Ji Ran was the one who found those bodyguards when he was in heat?

"Young Master Ye, I..."

He wanted to explain, but Ye Linghan didn't give him a chance at all, and strode upstairs.

Ye Yunping didn't stop Ye Linghan, he knew that he couldn't stop him either.

Sighing heavily, his face became more serious.

Ye Linghan can no longer be allowed to spoil Ji Ran so much, otherwise, something will happen sooner or later.

Ye Linghan took the ointment and pushed open the bedroom door, only to find that Ji Ran on the bed was gone.

When he left, Ji Ran was still sleeping, did he wake up?

The thick carpet absorbs the sound of footsteps, and when Ye Linghan walked into the bedroom, there was no sound.

Ji Ran in the bathroom didn't hear anything.

He opened the locker and took out a small medicine bottle from behind a pile of daily necessities.

The medicine bottle is filled with post-event medicine, which he bought in advance when he came to Ye's house.

I have been secretly hiding here all the time, because I am afraid that I will be pregnant with a child after being marked by Ye Linghan.

Ji Ran never thought of giving birth to Ye Linghan, and he would not let himself be a child-bearing tool.

Ji Ran poured out the medicine and was about to put it into his mouth when a hand stretched out without warning and grabbed his wrist violently.

Yeling's cold voice sounded above his head: "What are you eating?"