Chapter 121 We are always big bad wolves at night

The hall of the villa was very quiet, and a needle could be heard.

Ye Linghan and Yun Yi didn't speak, they embraced each other like a pair of intimate couples.

For Ye Linghan, the joy that his beloved will finally return to him is like a gift from heaven.

He hugged Yunyi like he was hugging the most precious treasure in the world.

Ye Linghan really wanted time to stop at this moment, so that when Yun Yi realized it, he wouldn't push him away indifferently.

However, the moments of happiness are always short-lived.

"Uncle, why didn't you come to see me?"

Suisui's milky voice came from far and near along with his footsteps, immediately breaking the peaceful and warm atmosphere in the living room.

Yun Yi reacted abruptly, quickly pushed away the man in front of him, and pulled off the silk scarf over his eyes.

He clenched his palms tightly and was about to throw his fist at Ye Linghan.

Touching Sui Sui's pure eyes, his fists froze in mid-air and couldn't fall down.

Children should not be allowed to see such violent images.

But not hitting Ye Linghan would not be able to dispel the hatred in his heart. After hesitating, Ye Linghan grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand down.

Yun Yi snatched back his wrist, and stared at him with cold eyes, those fierce eyes seemed to want to tear him into pieces.

Ye Linghan expected such an outcome, even if he was mentally prepared, he would still be sad.

He sighed softly, tilted his head and said in a low voice, "The child is here! We'll talk about it later."

If his eyes could turn into sharp knives, Ye Linghan would have already been executed by Yun Yi's eyes.

Yun Yi hated this man so much that he moved away, not even willing to stand with him.

"uncle!"

Sui Sui threw himself on Yun Yi's lap, raised his face and looked at him: "Uncle, why don't you come to me? I waited until my hair was about to grow."

Yun Yi was amused by him: "You little brat."

Yun Yi smiled , It seems to be able to force back the prosperity of the world and hit people's hearts directly.

***Y***Q***Z***W***5***C***O***M#言&&&情#中文&&&& Net Ye Linghan looked at him obsessively, I really wanted to drag him into my arms and hug him tightly.

Sensing the scorching gaze falling on him, Yun Yi knew who the gaze belonged to without raising his head.

Ye Linghan, that bastard!

Yun Yi scolded fiercely in his heart, really wishing to blow his flat face with a punch.

He quickly lowered his head and looked at the little milk bag in his arms.

Still good-looking every year, wash your eyes well with the meaty bun face every year.

Obviously they are father and son, but Sui Sui is much more beautiful and lovable than Ye Linghan. How can there be such a big gap? Yun Yi analyzed it carefully, and felt that Sui Sui's cute character was definitely just like his mother's.

"Uncle, you can play games with me!"

Sui Sui held Yun Yi firmly and dragged him towards the TV.

Yun Yi didn't move, he shook his head and said to him: "Sui Sui, I'm going back."

"No!" Sui Sui threw himself into Yun Yi's arms and hugged his legs with great emotion, "No! No! Uncle said he wanted to accompany me! Uncle can't leave!" "

But uncle has other things to do, so he can't stay here with you. Isn't your father back?"

As soon as Yun Yi finished speaking, Sui Sui rushed over and threw Ye Ling Han pushed out the door: "Dad, the company is so busy, you go to the company! Hurry up! Dad has worked hard! Dad, come on!" Ye Linghan couldn't laugh or cry: "Just let me go when I come back.

You just Uncle doesn't want Dad?"

"Uncle just stay with me! Dad, let's go!"

Sui Sui handed the car keys to Ye Linghan: "Dad, be careful on the road! Bye bye!"

Looking at the little milk bag who kept driving Ye Linghan out, Yun Yi felt a sense of accomplishment for some reason .

He knew it was wrong, so he tried to dissuade him: "Sui Sui, Uncle is really leaving! Let your father accompany you!" "

I don't like Dad. Dad always kisses Uncle. He hates him the most."

Sui Sui said It made Yun Yijun blush.

He glared at Ye Linghan angrily.

Ye Linghan smiled and said, "Don't look at me like that! You can't blame me for this, but you are too good-looking." "

Shut up!" Yun Yi snarled, and said in a deep voice, "Don't dare Say one more word and I want you to look good."

Ye Linghan pursed his thin lips tightly, not daring to speak.

"Sui Sui!" Yun Yi looked down at Sui Sui: "Don't say such things in the future, don't learn those bad things from your father." "Don't say it! Do

n't say it after Sui Sui!" Sui Sui stretched out The fleshy little hand covered his little mouth. Wu Liuliu's eyes stared at Yun Yi without blinking, as if begging for mercy.

Yun Yi's heart softened into a ball, and he was not willing to say a serious word to him.

Crouching down, Yun Yi hugged Sui Sui: "Uncle is really leaving! See you another day!" "

No! I don't want to be separated from Uncle!"

Sui Sui hugged Yun Yi's neck and started crying.

He cried very sadly, and hot tears flowed into Yun Yi's neck, which made his heart ache.

It is said that crying children are the most difficult to deal with. Yun Yi has seen Sui Sui's crying skills, which makes him completely helpless.

"Sui Sui, don't cry!" Yun Yi frantically comforted him, but Sui Sui couldn't listen at all, and cried so hard that tears rolled down his fair cheeks like small beans.

**Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M**

His sad little face made Yun Yi feel so distressed, I really wish I could send all the best things in the world to him In front of him, just to make him smile.

Yun Yi's anxious and helpless look made Ye Linghan feel particularly cute. At first he was tossed by this little milk bag and almost doubted his life, but now it's finally Yun Yi's turn.

Yun Yi raised his head and saw Ye Linghan looking at him with a half-smile, and was very angry.

This person can still watch the fire from the other side, without saying anything to help and persuade. Is it my real father?

Under the oppression of Yun Yi's strong gaze, Ye Linghan finally realized his conscience, "You stay with him for a while, and I will come back at nine o'clock in the evening. I will order food at the hotel later, and you eat at home." "I

... "

Yun Yi wanted to say "I have something to leave", but after saying one word, Ye Linghan had already strode away without a trace of nostalgia.

Yun Yi: "..."

"Uncle, my dad is gone!" Years old's long eyelashes still had tears, but he was already smiling: "Haha! No one affects us anymore!" "

Uncle , Uncle! Let's play games!"

Sui Sui took Yun Yi's hand and led him to the sofa.

Now that the matter has come to this point, it is not easy for Yun Yi to leave Sui Sui alone.

He played a few games with Sui Sui, and Sui Sui suddenly said: "I want to eat sweet and sour pork ribs. Uncle, can you call my dad? Let him tell the wine shop Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M**, I I also want to eat coconut milk balls, mango mousse cake, fresh milk herb**Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M**berry pudding..."

"You don't have a phone at home?" Yun Yi found a landline in the living room.

"It's broken!" Sui Sui took out his mobile phone from Yun Yi's coat, called Ye Linghan and told Ye Linghan what he wanted to eat, and also thoughtfully ordered a piece of cake and a piece of pudding for Yun Yi.

Just as Sui Sui hung up the phone, the landline in the lobby of the villa rang.

Yun Yi frowned: "The phone is broken?"

"Maybe it's not broken!" Sui Sui rolled his eyes and smiled.

Looking at his smiling face, Yun Yi always felt that Sui Sui was calling Ye Linghan on purpose.

When Suisui came back from answering the phone, the two played with building blocks for a while.

The hotel delivered food, Yun Yi and Sui Sui had dinner, and they watched two episodes of cartoons.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Sui Sui said to Yun Yi: "Uncle, you can take a bath with me!"

During the whole afternoon, Yun Yi and Sui Sui got along very well, and he felt a different kind of happiness and warmth.

Hearing Suisui's request, Yun Yi agreed without thinking.

After bathing Suisui and coaxing him to sleep, Yun Yi saw that it was almost nine o'clock, and then came out of Suisui's room.

He walked out of the villa, drove to the tree-lined road next door, stood in the shadows and looked in the direction of the villa.

After Ye Linghan came back at nine o'clock, Yun Yi left in peace.

After that day, Sui Sui called Yun Yi again to invite him to come over to play at home, but Yun Yi tried to find excuses to shirk and did not go.

Yun Yi didn't want to face Ye Linghan, he had very complicated feelings for this man.

He was a little flustered because he couldn't explain clearly, and the reason was unclear.

For the first time, Yun Yi had the idea of ​​avoiding someone, he didn't want to meet Ye Linghan again.

Even if he likes Sui Sui very much, he doesn't want to get involved with this man anymore.

Soon it was time to broadcast the third episode of "Little Ghost".

Both Yun Yi and Zuo Youze were the guests of this episode, and they arrived at the kindergarten early by car.

This time the recording time of the program was a statutory holiday, and the kindergarten was empty, only the amateur children who cooperated with the program and a few matching teachers.

The first two episodes were recorded on weekdays. Except that the first episode was kept secret and there were no passers-by to follow. During the second episode, there were more passers-by.

During this recording, Zuo Youze saw what it means to be crowded.

He saw many of his fans standing outside the cordon holding fluorescent signs, waving and shouting at him.

Zuo Youze waved at them, and the fans immediately screamed.

"Zeze, I love you!"

"Zeze, come on! Win the championship!"

"Zeze, I will give you a zodiac sign."

......

Zuo Youze raised a charming and bright smile, fans Our voices are going to be hoarse.

"Mask brother, look over here!"

"Don't CP with the nightclub group, I'll steal my husband's money to support you!"

"Lingyun CP will never fail!"

"No! I'll dig mines to support you!"

"Lingyun Long live CP!"

"I disagree!!!!"

Seeing that the two groups of fans were about to quarrel, Zuo Youze's fans got involved.

"Is it because my family, Zeze, is not fragrant? Why don't you stand for Zhayi CP?"

"Long live Zhayi CP!"

"Zeze, you have to make money to raise your little brother!"

"Zeze is the little milk dog raised by little brother Yunyi." !"

"No, it's a little wolf dog!"

"We are always big bad wolves at night! Your idols are so weak!"...

Yun

Yi: "..."

Zuo Youze: "..."

Director The staff of the group were afraid that the fans would stand on their own idols, so they really quarreled and clashed. Immediately invite Yun Yi and Zuo Youze to the kindergarten.

When the two came to the conference room, there were only the two of them in it.

Zuo Youze was very curious about the guests this time, and asked the director: "Director, how many guests do we have this time?" The director

said: "Counting the two teachers, there are four guests. The two teachers came earlier, and the other two teachers are still here." On the way."

Zuo Youze asked curiously: "Let me reveal it in advance!"

"Leave a suspense." The director smiled mysteriously: "These two are big names. One of them is even more important, definitely out of the two A teacher's expectation."

"So powerful?" Zuo Youze frowned, thinking about who are the big names in the entertainment industry.

Ten **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M** minutes later, the door of the meeting room was opened from the outside.

Looking at the men surrounded by a group of people, Yun Yi's eyes immediately sank.