Chapter 142 Ye Linghan's Heartbroken

Holding Yun Yi in his arms, Zuo Youze walked out from a door.

Several of the shirt buttons on Yun Yi's body were undone, and the flourishing bust line was faintly visible.

The disheveled appearance looks extremely ambiguous, which makes people's imagination run wild.

As soon as he thought of Yun Yi being marked by Zuo Youze, Ye Linghan felt a knife in his heart, and the pain was filled with anger and unwillingness.

Ye Linghan's eyes were filled with anger, he took a step forward, and said in a low voice, "Don't touch him."

Zuo Youze looked down at Yun Yi in his arms. He was sleeping with his eyes closed. A kind of startling determination.

Thinking of what happened in the room just now, Zuo Youze clenched his fists tightly, his eyes suppressed the anger that he tried to endure.

"Brother Yi needs to rest and wants to fight outside."

Ye Linghan exuded a cold aura all over his body, if he hadn't been worried about Yun Yi, he might have rushed over to fight Zuo Youze desperately.

Zuo Youze sent Yun Yi back to the room, and walked out of the villa.

Ye Linghan followed behind him.

As soon as the two of them left the gate of the villa, they fought each other with fists and kicks.

Zuo Youze's strikes were particularly ruthless, and his ruthless posture almost killed Ye Linghan.

Today, when Yun Yi was in heat, Zuo Youze suddenly realized that although Yun Yi was an Alpha, he could be in heat and have children like an Omega.

Before and after the contact, Zuo Youze deduced that Sui Sui was Yun Yi's child.

And Ye Linghan's lost lover should be Yun Yi, otherwise Ye Linghan wouldn't pursue Yun Yi relentlessly.

When he investigated Ye Linghan back then, he knew he was a complete scum.

It's just that Zuo Youze didn't expect that Ye Ling's cold scum was actually Yun Yi.

The person he couldn't ask for, was injured all over by the scumbag.

Zuo Youze punched Ye Linghan staggeringly.

"Ye Linghan, I'll hit you every time I see you in the future."

Ye Linghan kicked him: "Did you mark him? How dare you touch him! How dare you touch him.

" Brother marked it, now he is mine."

Zuo Youze stood up from the ground and rushed towards Ye Linghan.

"I killed **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M** you!"

Ye Linghan's eyes were bloodshot, and his originally handsome face became extremely ferocious.

He threw Zuo Youze to the ground and punched him.

Not to be outdone, Zuo Youze raised his fist to fight back.

The two of them were so red-eyed that they didn't have any punching routines, just like two crazy beasts fighting each other without any rules.

When Yun Song came back after receiving the notification, what he saw was the scene of Ye Linghan and Zuo Youze fighting together.

Yun Song immediately sent someone to pull the two apart.

Both Ye Linghan and Zuo Youze were seriously injured, their faces were bruised and their bodies were also injured.

After being pulled away, they still stared at each other, with the murderous intent in their eyes wishing to get rid of each other quickly.

Zuo Youze's face was seriously injured, with bruises and cuts.

After all, he is an entertainer who relies on his face to make a living, and Yun Song arranges a car to take him to the hospital.

Zuo Youze refused to get in the car, stood where he was, and stared at Ye Linghan through gritted teeth: "My surname is Ye, I will never let Brother Yi be with you if I live for a day. If you dare to pester him in the future, I will I'll kill you."

Ye Linghan's eyes were red, and there was a bloodthirsty gleam in his eyes.

Although he didn't speak, the chill that emanated from his body was chilling.

Yun Song knew that Ye Linghan was not easy to mess with, even if Zuo Youze had a strong background, if Ye Linghan really went crazy, he would not get any benefit.

Yun Song walked up to Ye Linghan: "Yeclub, do you have time? Let's talk."

Ye Linghan didn't have the slightest affection for Yun Song. If Yun Song wasn't the housekeeper of Yun's family, or the person Yun Yi trusted the most, he might have laid hands on Yun Song long ago.

If it wasn't for Yun Song, he and Yun Yi wouldn't have been separated for four years.

Ye Linghan's face was gloomy, and he followed Yun Song to the living room on the first floor of the villa.

Yun Song called a servant and gave Ye Linghan a medicine box.

Compared to Zuo Youze, Yeling's injury was not serious, but the corners of his mouth and forehead were slightly scratched, and there were several contusions on his body.

Ye Linghan pushed the medicine box away: "If you want me to give up Yun Yi, it is absolutely impossible. Whether he is Ji Ran, who used to be unknown, or the powerful and powerful head of the Yun Family, he is the one I believe I must have him."

Ye Linghan's attitude is very firm, even if Yun Yi hates him, annoys him, and doesn't want to see him, he will not give up.

In the past four years, he has seen his heart clearly.

He loves Ji Ran more than anything.

He will spend his whole life making up for the mistakes he made in the past.

Yun Song was not annoyed by Ye Linghan's attitude, but said calmly: "Yeclub, it's my young master's right to choose. I just want to remind you not to go too far. Yun Yi is no longer the old Ji Ran "

Ye Linghan clenched his fists tightly, and a cold light appeared in his eyes: "If you hadn't implanted a memory chip in him, he wouldn't be what he is now."

Yun Song expressed noncommittal: "You didn't put my young master on an equal footing before. You always feel that you are superior to others, but I just let the young master have the qualifications to compete with you. You have also seen that he has developed very well in the past four years. He has the ability, means, and background. Controlled by others?"

Ye Linghan's mood was very complicated, he couldn't tell whether he should be happy or sad.

Now Yun Yi's identity and background are in line with his, but it is not under his control at all.

Now he can't even rely on selling misery every year to gain sympathy, and Yun Yi wants to compete with him for custody, leaving him helpless.

"The matter between me and Yun Yi doesn't need any of you to intervene."

Ye Linghan didn't want to argue with Yun Song anymore, the more he talked, the more he felt that Yun Yi was far away from him.

Obviously this person is right in front of him, but he just doesn't know how to beg Yun Yi to change his mind.

Ye Linghan stood up irritably, and just as he opened the door of the living room, he saw Yun Yi standing at the door.

Ye Linghan's expression froze, and a gleam of light appeared in his silent black eyes: "Yunyi!"

As soon as he **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** called Yunyi's name, he smelled another Alpha on him.

That strange smell gave him a heart-piercing pain.

Yun Yi was marked by Zuo Youze.

His person was actually marked by another Alpha, and no longer belonged to him alone.

Ye Linghan's eyes were bloodshot, and the pain in his heart was unbearable.

There was a ball of anger burning in his body, clamoring to vent it out.

But when he faced Shang Yunyi's indifferent face, all the anger got into his body, and he couldn't express it no matter what.

Yun Yi looked at Ye Linghan expressionlessly: "I don't have the slightest nostalgia for you, please don't hinder my life." "

Yun Yi!" Ye Linghan's eyes trembled, and his voice was almost pleading: "I beg you I have a chance."

"You have no chance." Yun Yi rolled the sleeve of his shirt, revealing the red knot print on his wrist.

Ye Linghan grabbed his arm and held it up to his eyes.

He felt that he must have read it wrong.

How could it be a red seal?

Not a temporary marker.

Instead, it is permanently marked.

"No...impossible!"

Ye Linghan's lips trembled violently, and all the blood on his face faded.

"Ye Linghan, I don't want you."

Yun Yi clearly saw the pained look on Ye Linghan's face, and he felt a sense of revenge in his heart.

Four years ago, he fell in love with Ye Linghan.

When he knew that he didn't love him and chose Gan Rui, he felt overwhelmed with pain.

At that time, did Ye Linghan ever care about his feelings?

Now Ye Linghan finally felt his pain.

Ye Linghan bent down, trying to control the tearing pain in his chest.

It hurts!

The pain made him want to die immediately!

It turns out that loving someone can hurt your heart.

Ye Linghan remembered what he said before: There are too many excellent and exquisite people in this world, it's not because of Ji Ran.

But now he knows that no matter how many people there are in this world, none of them are Ji Ran.

And he only wants Ji Ran!

Ye Linghan couldn't hold back anymore, he rushed over and held Yun Yi in his arms.

Yun Yi no longer had his familiar smell, but another person's smell.

The overwhelming pain in Ye Linghan's heart was not relieved by embracing Yun Yi, but intensified instead.

But he still didn't want to let Yun Yi go.

This is his fate, without Yun Yi, he doesn't even have the courage to live.

"Even if you are marked, I will not give up on you. I will wait for you, no matter how long I will wait."

Ye Linghan let go of Yun Yi slightly, stared into his eyes, and his eyes were full of pleading: "I will never see you again in the future." to harass you, but you can't stop me from liking you. I will use my own way to prove that I really love you." "Can you accept that I am

marked by others? Every time I am in heat, I can only go to Find Zuo Youze."

Yun Yi looked at Ye Linghan, with a bit of sarcasm and provocation in his eyes: "Did you ever think that this day would come when you turned me into an Omega? Ye Linghan, I hate you, you selfishly turned me into an Omega, I will never forgive you for the rest of my life."

Ye Linghan never thought that Yun Yi would belong to someone else one day.

At that time, he was too conceited, and this may be God's punishment for him.

"I don't mind who marks you, even if you can only be in love with another person for the rest of your life, I will not give up on you."

Ye Linghan took a step back and stared deeply at Yun Yi: "I will wait for you, Wait until the day you change your mind."

Ye Linghan left, and the look in Yun Yi's mind when he left could not be dissipated for a long time. Yun Song saw that his expression was in a trance, and his expression was complicated: "Master, you have not been marked by Zuo Youze, why did you

deceive Ye Linghan? You still can't forget him?"

Jie Yin didn't know how to answer Yun Song's question.

Why did he lie to Ye Linghan?

Just to make him miserable?

So why not just be tagged?

In the past four years, he has been in heat many times, and each time he used inhibitors.

He is a normal man with his own needs, so it is reasonable for him to be marked by someone.

But why would he rather bear the pain of estrus than be marked by others.

Is it really just that you don't want to be inferior to others?

Or...he couldn't forget Ye Linghan at all.

The moment this idea popped up in his mind, Yun Yi was a little at a loss.

He should hate Ye Linghan, why is he still so vacillating?