Chapter 56

After four years of dating, Ye Linghan knows Ji Ran too well.

Ji Ran is very emotional and will always be influenced by the people around him.

As long as you hold the thing he cares most about, he will definitely bow his head obediently.

Ye Linghan lowered his head, a glint of light flashed in his dark eyes, he stretched out his slender fingers, grabbed Ji Ran's arm, and helped him up from the ground. "

Speak as you speak, don't move!"

Ye Linghan was speaking to Ji Zongguo.

Ji Zongguo immediately nodded and bowed to apologize: "Young Master Ye, it's my fault!" "

But he is too ignorant! It is his great honor to receive your favor. He dared to run away without knowing gratitude! Young Master Ye, don't worry, I He must be tidied up." Ji Zongguo hated Ji Ran to death

, and he didn't know how to cherish Ye Linghan's high branch.

Ye Linghan helped Ji Ran up, and firmly held him in his arms.

What was out of step with his movements was the gentle smile on his face: "Today, Mr. Ji's family is invited to have a light meal."

Ye Linghan's words moved Ji Zongguo's family so much that they almost knelt down and kowtowed to him to thank him.

The dinner was very sumptuous, and the European-style table was filled with delicacies that The Ji family had never seen before.

Looking at the delicate and cumbersome knives and forks in front of them, Ji Zongguo and Li Huizhen didn't dare to do it casually, but Ji Xingzhi couldn't wait to use the fork to pick the food on the plate. Ugly, Li Huizhen kicked him, and Ji Xingzhi restrained himself a bit.

Ye Linghan didn't seem to notice the embarrassing scene next to him. After he cut the foie gras, he raised the fork with the foie gras to Ji Ran's mouth.

"Ran Ran, I remember you like to eat foie gras the most."

Ji Ran sat next to Ye Linghan, and the chain on the collar around his neck was at Ye Linghan's hand.

Looking down, seeing the foie gras on the fork, Ji Ran felt like a pet dog being teased by its owner.

When the master is happy, he will give him a bite of delicious food, and when he is unhappy, he will punch and kick him. "

Why don't you eat it?"

Ye Linghan forcefully stuffed the foie gras into Ji Ran's mouth : "Eat more! I'll be happy if you eat well!"

The taste that Ji Ran liked very much in the past, but at this moment Ji Ran felt extremely nausea.

He spat out the foie gras and said coldly: "Don 't eat!"

Ye Linghan's face turned cold instantly, and the atmosphere in the restaurant also became tense and dignified.

"Ji Ran, don't be ignorant of good and evil! Young Master Ye treats you so well, why are you dissatisfied ?"

Ji Zongguo was trembling with anger,He felt that Ji Ran was deliberately against them.

"Hurry up and eat the foie gras! Don't make Young Master Ye angry!" Li Huiqin kept winking at Ji Ran, wanting to press his head and let him eat it. "Of course I don't want foie gras,

probably because I didn't see the pre-dinner dessert."

Ye Linghan smiled slightly and waved to the servant.

The servant turned on the big screen in the restaurant under his signal.

Ye Linghan grabbed the iron chain beside him, pulled Ji Ran to his side, and hugged his resisting body forcefully.

Under Ji Ran's angry expression, he tilted his head, stared at his face, and smiled extremely softly: "Honey, I specially prepared a pre-dinner dessert for you. I know, you will definitely like it very much." Ye

Ling At the same time as the cold words fell, the big screen on the wall lit up, and

there was a large room on the screen, with a big iron cage in the middle.

There are several tigers in the cage, walking around leisurely Even

through the screen, the mighty and bloodthirsty appearance of the tiger can make one's hair stand on end.

Ji Zongguo and Li Huiqin looked at each other in blank dismay, they even forgot to move their forks.

The gluttonous Ji Xingzhi also stopped his movements at this moment, looking at the TV screen anxiously.

Ye Linghan leaned into Ji Ran's ear, and asked in a low voice, "Do you like these cuties?"

Ji Ran felt uneasy, "What are you going to do?"

"Of course I'm not happy, I'm I'm trying to please you."

Ye Linghan flattened his palm, and the servant immediately handed him something that looked like a remote control.

Press the button casually, and the sound under the screen immediately emits a short "beep".

As the sound fell, a figure appeared on the screen.

A man in black walked over with two pieces of blood dripping raw meat in his hands, smelling the smell of blood, the eyes of several wild tigers in the cage suddenly turned green.

They walked towards the cage slowly and aggressively, with their tails raised high, maintaining a posture of pouncing at any time.

The man in black carried the raw meat around the cage **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M**, but did not throw the meat into the cage It means to feed the tiger.

The bloodthirsty eyes of the tigers in the cage were stimulated by the smell of blood, and their throats made rumbling sounds. They were always in extreme hunger, and wanting to eat meat was their survival instinct.

Today, this instinct can be played to the extreme.

"Ran Ran, the pre-dinner dessert I prepared for you will be here soon."

Ye Linghan pressed another button, and there was another "beep" from the stereo.

The sound was like a new horn, and the man in black on the screen threw the meat into a bucket in the distance.

Immediately afterwards, a person was pushed into the room.

Seeing the person coming, Ji Ran's eyes widened.

"Ye Linghan—"

Just as he called out Ye Linghan's name, the iron cage on the screen opened.

The man in black quickly pushed away, leaving only the uncaged beast and the wounded man in the room.

Seeing this scene, Ji Ran was stunned for a moment, then quickly turned around and looked at the leisurely men beside him: "Ye Linghan, you are crazy!" "Ran Ran, do you like this pre-dinner dessert?" Ye Ling Han's movements were incompatible with his tone, he squeezed Ji

Ran

's jaw hard, and turned his face to the screen.

On the screen, Sheng Weiqing staggered back, he was badly injured, his body was covered with whips.

A series of ferocious bloodstains covered his back, and blood flowed from the wound,which irritated the tiger in the cage even more.

Several beasts had already come out of the cage, and in their seemingly careless advances, they had actually surrounded Sheng Weiqing in a circle.

Looking at the sinister fangs and the saliva left around the mouth, Ji Ran knew that these ferocious beasts would soon pounce on Sheng Weiqing In front of him, biting his body, finally tearing him to pieces, tearing him apart for food.

He turned his head, grabbed Ye Linghan's arm tightly, and said hastily: "You let Sheng Weiqing go, this matter has nothing to do with him." Ye Linghan lowered his head, looked at

Ji Ran's tense fingers, his brows frowned He stood up, with obvious displeasure on his expression: "Ran Ran you care about him so much?" The restaurant was unusually

quiet, only Yelinghan's cold voice echoed, every word was like a life- threatening talisman.

Ji Ran's eyes were scarlet, and his eyes were full of hated: "What on earth do you want?" "

I just want to tell you, be obedient and don't always think about fighting me."

Ye Linghan stuck out his tongue and licked Ji Ran's cold face left his own marks on his face, and then he said: "Baby, smile! I really like to see you smile!"

The current Ji Ran couldn't laugh at all, he looked at the table knife on the table, almost as soon as that crazy idea popped up in his mind, his hands moved in sync.

The shining table knife stabbed at Ye Linghan's chest without hesitation.

He's going to kill the bastard!

A burst of electric current flowed around his neck, Ji Ran let out a muffled snort, and the knife fell to the ground.

As the table knife fell, Ye Linghan's eyes sank: "Ji Ran, you are really bad!"

How dare you kill him with a knife! Then you have to pay the price!

Ye Linghan clenched the iron chain in his hand, and pulled it hard—the

hidden thorn in the collar pierced Ji Ran's neck, causing him to turn pale with pain.

Ye Linghan pressed his body, pressed him on the dining table, and pulled his hair with the other hand.

Ji Ran was forced to raise his head, his eyes were facing the big screen in front of him.

"Look carefully, and see clearly how Sheng Weiqing was torn into pieces by these tigers."

Ji Ran was very clear about how powerful Ye Linghan was in the capital.

The Sheng family couldn't compete with the Ye family at all, even if Sheng Weiqing died at the hands of Ye Linghan, no one would know about it.

Ji Ran didn't want Sheng Weiqing to lose his life for himself.

Ye Linghan used the remote control to direct the man in black in the room, the man threw a few pieces of bloody raw meat to the tiger, and the tigers rushed over, only one **Y**Q**Z**W* *5**C**O**M** Minutes to shred dozens of catties of raw meat.

The three members of the Ji family were all scared to death. The bloody scene when the tiger was eating just now made Ji Xingzhi faint on the spot.

Li Huiqin grabbed Ji Zongguo's arm and kept shaking, Ji Zongguo couldn't even speak.

After a few animal roars, he approached Sheng Weiqing again, this time the bloodthirsty killing intent in his eyes was even stronger.

Their bestiality has been fully aroused.

If Ye Linghan is not stopped as soon as possible, Sheng Weiqing will die.

"Ye Linghan, I beg you!"

At this moment, Ji Ran lost all strength to resist. He only wanted to save Sheng Weiqing, even if he exchanged his dignity, he didn't want his friend to lose his life because of him.

"How do you beg?" Ye Linghan raised one corner of his mouth, "I don't like when you pretend to be cute when you beg me, and forget about it afterwards." "No! Ye Shao, I won't do it this time!

"

Ji Although the voice was very low, there was no strength in the tone at the beginning.

At this moment, he finally realized how humble and insignificant he was.

Ye Linghan was very satisfied with his attitude, and pushed the plate in front of Ji Ran: "I know you like foie gras the most, eat all of it!"

Ji Ran lay down on the dining table with his hands cut backwards. Pin it behind you.

He couldn't hold the knife and fork, so he could only lower his head, put his mouth into the plate, and ate the foie gras inside mouthful.

Ji Ran, who was wearing a collar around his neck, was now eating the food his owner gave him like a pet dog.

Ye Linghan saw that he had eaten the foie gras on the plate very cleanly, so he smiled with satisfaction: "Of course, you are so good!" All the

food choked in his throat turned into thick humiliation, and Ji Ran's eye circles turned red , but not a single tear came down. He swallowed every inch of humiliation, "Young Master Ye, can you let Sheng Weiqing go? I promise that I will be obedient in the future." Ji Ran, who

would rather give in than surrender, compromised at this moment. Ye Linghan grabbed Ji Ran's hair, pulled him to his side, licked off the sauce on his lips, but bit Ji Ran's lips hard the next moment. This punitive bite took a lot of force, and Ji Ran's lips were bitten open. It hurt, but he didn't move. He knew that Ye Linghan's temper could only go along with it, not against it.