Chapter 28 What kind of bad temper? I'm used to it

After Ji Ran hung up the phone, Gan Rui handed the phone back to Ye Linghan. Staring at the screen of the phone, Ye Linghan realized that the call lasted only a dozen seconds. He said with crooked eyebrows: "What did he say

just now?"

The phone is disconnected."

Ye Linghan frowned even more, feeling extremely unhappy in his heart.

Intentionally letting Gan Rui stimulate Ji Ran is to force Ji Ran to admit his mistake and beg him to go back.

But the phone has been hung up for such a long time, why didn't Ji Ran call again?

What bad temper? I'm used to it!

Ye Linghan threw the phone aside, with a sullen face and an irritable air all over his body.

"Master Ye, why didn't you answer Ji Ran's call just now?"

Gan Rui could see that Ye Linghan cared about Ji Ran, and didn't understand why he made such a thought-provoking move.

Didn't he know that what he said just now would make Ji Ran suspicious?

"I don't want to pick it up!" Ye Linghan looked sideways at Gan Rui: "When will you be in heat?"

Gan Rui calculated the time: "There are still five days."

"Why are there still five days?" Ye Linghan's eyes were cold : "Did you inject an inhibitor a few days ago?"

"I was in heat three days ago, and you were away on a business trip at that time, so I could only inject an inhibitor."

Gan Rui said helplessly: "Do you want another Alpha to mark me?"

" Even if you are in heat, I will not mark you." Ye Linghan emphasized: "Don't forget, you are talking about surrogacy." "

But if you don't mark me, Uncle Ye will suspect it." Gan Rui pointed to his Wrist, where is the position of the gland: "The temporary mark is red, and the permanent mark is blue. There is no blue knot. After I am pregnant, Uncle Ye will know that I am a surrogate."

Ye Linghan tapped his fingers on his legs a few times, and said in a deep voice, "I will solve the problem marked, call me when you are in heat, and I will naturally have a solution." "I see!" Gan Rui didn't say

much

. What to say, leave Ye Linghan's bedroom.

There was no one else in the bedroom, Ye Linghan took off the disguise on his face, and quickly picked up his phone.

No SMS, no WeChat, Ji Ran never contacted him again.

Damn it!

Ye Linghan cursed, feeling that Ji Ran was getting more and more boring.

In the past, as long as Ji Ran showed any intention of abandoning him, Ji Ran would bow his head and beg him to change his mind.

Why did Gan Rui provoke him today, but Ji Ran didn't respond at all.

Turn on the monitoring system in the mobile phone and call up the monitoring in the villa.

After switching many places, Ye Linghan found Ji Ran on the terrace.

Ji Ran held up his cell phone and was on the phone.

"...Thank you very much! I have received the money! I will return the money to you as soon as possible. I will treat you to dinner in a few days." "

Thank you very much!"

"I don't have any valuables at hand You can mortgage your things, and there is a custom-made watch, which is said to be worth 50 million yuan, so I put it on you first. After I pay back the money, you can give me the watch." Ye Linghan saw the screen

, Ji Ran held the phone in one hand and a small box in the other.

From the appearance on the box, he recognized that it was a birthday present he once gave Ji Ran.

Ji Ran, you are really good at it!

I can give you any gift you want!

Ye Linghan's face was ashen, and the fingers holding the phone were rattling.

He jumped up from the sofa, picked up his coat, and strode out of the bedroom.

It seems that he is usually too kind, but the captivity made Ji Ran lose his memory at all. Today he has to deal with him severely and let him know who is his God!