1.

Chapter 1

The morning light penetrated through the window, and gently shone in every corner of the room.

In the middle is a large light blue bed, with the curtains scattered on both sides, looming two tightly intertwined bodies.

The man’s bare back is strong, the bronze skin exudes a healthy luster, and the duvet covering the lower part of his waist slide down. He rolled over, his dark eyes slowly open, and the long arms held the woman under him. Then that sexy thin lips landed on her delicate shoulders gently brushing it like dragonfly touching water.

His kiss made the woman react. After his passionate kiss, toss and turned, the woman moaned like a kitten.

Jiang Tang slightly squired her slender fix-like eyes, revealing her peach blossoms pupils, which is extremely charming.

She was fascinated by the kiss, her cherry lips slightly open and her soft arms wrapped around the man’s neck involuntary.

Her response instantly made him lose his mind, increasing his strength thrusting her violently.

After the big battle, the man’s spirits seemed to recharge. He lifted the blanket, got off the bed, and walked barefoot to the French window.

Hua la —— (sound of crashing)

Lin Suizhou opened the curtains and went into the bathroom naked.

The sound of water flowing suddenly woke up Jiang Tang who was still lying on the bed.  

She opened her eyes drowsily and sat up slowly. The silk blanket slid down the body, exposing a piece of powdery skin with red marks from love bites.

Jiang Tang rubbed her drowsy eyes and looked closely at the surrounding. The environment in front of her was strange, and her lower body was sticky and uncomfortable. Jiang Tang opened the blanket and glanced inside. Her eyelashes trembled as she looked dumbstruck.

What….is this situation?

The picture of her entanglement with the man just now is still in sight. Wasn’t it a wet dream?

Jiang Tang remembered that she went to the film festival and encountered an accident on her way back…..

Yes, she should be dead.

She clearly saw the manager’s car she was riding was devoured by the fire, and the fire was soaring into the sky, her soul then floated above the sky. When she was about to disappear, a fierce white light sucked her in, and then….she appeared here.

Just while she was feeling sluggish, the bathroom door opened. Jiang Tang’s thoughts were pulled back.

Even though Jiang Tang has become accustomed to seeing countless good-looking men in the entertainment industry. At this moment, she couldn’t help sighing at the excellent look of the man in front of her.

He’s tall, about one meter and eighty-five, nice abs, long legs, well-balanced muscles, and beautiful body curve. More importantly, his face is exceptionally unique. A pair of dark sword-like eyebrows, and the sexy lips suitable with his high nose bridge, and the tear mole is embellished under the corner of his eye, which is even more attractive.

The man has just taken a shower, the black hair that hasn’t been dried is still dripping with water, the transparent water dropped, sliding down on his chest, extremely sexy and seductive.

His eyes sockets were deep, the corner of his eyes slightly squinting, that pair of dark and cold eyes were looking at her lightly.

Being stared at by the deep dark eyes, Juan Tang slightly frowned but did not speak.