26.

Chapter 26

Qiao Xiulian looked as if she saw a lifesaver straw, used all her strength to break free from Jiang Tang, and quickly ran over to open the door. The moment she saw Lin Suizhuo outside the door, her tears ran down like a waterfall. She reached out and firmly grabbed Lin Suizhuo’s strong arm and complained with a tearful voice: “Suizhou, you have to do something about your wife!”

Lin Suizhou, who had just come in, was a little confused. He held Chu Yi’s hand and asked softly: “What’s wrong? How did you find this place?”

Qiao Xiulian deliberately raised her head to let Lin Suizhou see clearly her cheeks that had been slapped and complained to him: “I come to persuade Jiang Tang to go home. She not only refused to go back but also hit me! You look, look, what she did to me!” Meanwhile, Qiao Xiulian brought her face closer.

Jiang Tang touched her hot face, and cast a sidelong glance over, full of taunting and coldness. 

Lin Suizhou stepped back expressionlessly, meanwhile his other hand pulled Chu Yi to stand behind him.

He turned his head to say to him: “Chu Yi, you go back to your room first.”

Chu Yi  nodded sensibly, looked straight at Qiao Xiulian and entered his room. 

“Why is my life so miserable?” Qiao Xiulian couldn’t stop crying, “Her father abandoned her because she was a burden and ran away with another woman when she was little. I had to endure all kinds of hardship to support her. It’s fine if she doesn’t want to repay my gratitude for raising her, but she went as far as to hit me! Wanting me to die! Wanting me to hang myself!”

Jiang Tang still did not speak.

Lin Suizhou line of sight fell on the hemp rope on the table, looked at it for a few seconds, then faintly shifted his eyes.

Lin Suizhou pulled Qiao Xiulian to sit on the sofa, poured a glass of water, and handed it over: “You drink some water first.”

“Where do I have a mood to drink water!” Qiao Xiulian pushed away the glass in Lin Suizhou’s hand, “The business is slow now, not many customers come to visit the mahjong hall I opened these days, and there are people who come to demand debts every day. I originally wanted to come seek shelter with my daughter, but did not expect……”

The more Qiao Xiulian said the more she was wronged, and tears continued to fall.

Lin Suizhou pulled out a tissue for her and said with a steady and calm tone: “How much do you owe?”

“Not much, only….a few hundred thousand.”

Without saying anything, he took out his wallet, pulled out a bank card and handed it over: “There are still six hundred thousand in it, and the password is Qian Qian’s birthday.”

Qiao Xiulian’s eyes lit up and took it with joy. She looked at Jiang Tang and her eyes were full of pride. 

The next second, Qiao Xiulian asked cautiously: “What is Qain Qian’s birthday?”

Lin Suizhou frowned, seemingly helpless and dissatisfied.

As he was about to open his mouth, a pair of hands suddenly came across, and snatched the bank card back.

Jiang Tang looked at the card, feeling a bit familiar, and finally remembered that it was the card, Lin Suizhou gave her not long ago. 

She sneered and raised her head: “I didn’t want it before, but now I changed my mind.”

“This was given to me by Suizhou, you give it back to me!” Qiao Xiulian was anxious when she saw the money in her hand flew away, and quickly got up to snatch it back. However, she’s shorter than Jiang Tang, no matter how she tried to grab it, she couldn’t touch her fingertips.