70

Chapter 70

After the exam was over, Jiang Tang officially ushered in the first summer vacation with the children. At the same time, her new drama “My Husband is a Scumbag”, has officially begun to be promoted. This modern drama solely relied on its catchy title and Li Changfeng’s publicity. The moment it was released has attracted a large wave of discussion and even Jiang Tang’s account “Candy Eat Children” has earned hundreds of more fans. However, at this time, Julia contacted Jiang Tang on WeChat, her tone was very apologetic.

[Miracle Pictures – Julia: The TV series may be postponed.]

Jiang Tang asked in bewilderment: [Why?]

Julia said: [Both main leads took on other set schedules, they can’t make time. There are also some situations in the director group. The drama is expected to begin shooting in August.]

[Candy Eat Children: It’s okay. This kind of thing happens all the time.]

After the two chatted a few more words, Jiang Tang put down her laptop and looked at the monthly tasks for July.

Last month, she completed the task very well. In addition to not having life values deducted, she also rewarded one year of life. Jiang Tang felt if this continues, could she live up to 300 years old?

While having fantasy thoughts, Jiang Tang saw this month’s mission popped up.

[Monthly Task: Take the children to participate in “Life Outing” to experience hard life.]

What the hell is this?

Do they even have this kind of program??

Jiang Tang did her research.

“Life Outing” is a variety show produced by Tianxing satellite TV that focuses on the development of life perspective. Every season, four groups of celebrity families and one group of ordinary families will be selected to participate in the program and travel to poor mountain villages or uninhabited forests to experience real life. The ratings of this variety show are very high, and each mission has different hot topics. At present, the third season of the audition is currently underway.

Jiang Tang pondered. Her children have never experienced a hard life, it’s a good opportunity for them to experience it. The most important thing is that she wants to make A Wu know that life is not easy and let him know how naive his idea is when facing real-life struggle!!

After making up her mind, Jiang Tang went into the official website and clicked to sign up. The registration process required her personal information and photos. Jiang Tang randomly selected a few and posted them.

After finished with this, Jiang Tang sent her palace scheming drama script to the recipient of Huatian Entertainment.

What she needs to do next is waiting quietly. 

——————–

It was Saturday, but some employees of Huatian entertainment were still working, including Lin Suizhou.

Lin Suizhou hasn’t seen his children and wife for almost a whole week. He misses them so much, so after finishing his work, he hurriedly picked up his suit and prepared to leave.

At the moment, Susan came in and handed over some documents.

Lin Suizhou frowned: “What is this?”

Susan responded: “The script selection was sent by the script planner department. They selected a few excellent scripts. If you think there is no problem, I will seal the deal.”