117.

Chapter 117
The next day Jiang Tang told the children and Lin Aiguo about her plan to go with the production team.

Qian Qian is the youngest. When she heard her mother was going away, her tears immediately fell, and ran up to hug her mother’s thighs tightly unwilling to let go: “I don’t want Mama to go. I don’t want to be away from Mama….”

Jiang Tang looked at her daughter’s round face, feeling helpless: “I’ll be back in a few days. It won’t take long. Besides, grandma is with you.”

…..Grandma.

Grandma is simply their nightmare.

Lin Aiguo is very strict in discipline. It would not be an issue for Chu Yi, who is always a good boy, but Qian Qian and Liangshen will surely suffer. Thinking of the miserable life ahead of him, Liangshen began bawling.

“All right, all right.” Lin Aiguo couldn’t stand watching it anymore and pulled the two children back with each hand, “Your mum has to go back to work and step into the society. This is the right choice, her prime life can’t just be wasted with you guys.”

Qian Qian had a sad puppy face and stopped talking.

Liangshen lowered his head looking very sad.

Seeing them like this, Jiang Tang glanced at Lin Suizhou. He didn’t say anything and seemed to agree with Lin Aiguo.

Jiang Tang took two steps forward and carefully advised them: “You guys have to be obedient when Mama is not here, understand?”

After seeing children nod reluctantly, her hanging heart finally dropped.

Coincidentally, the day Jiang Tang left was on their day off from school. Lin Aigou had to attend her comrade’s birthday party and Lin Suizhou had to go to the company to take care of some affairs. However, he didn’t want to leave the children at home by themselves, so he took them to the company with him.

At nine o’clock in the morning, the busy day officially began.

The weather was slightly overcast today with light showers. 

Lin Suizhou looked perfectly handsome in a suit. With Qian Qian riding on his back, he held an umbrella in one hand and held Liangshen with the other hand, and had Chu Yi follow him from behind obediently.

There were employees who came in and out of the building. They took a quick glance at the man walking in, they were dumbfounded when realized that it was actually their boss.

“President Lin, the documents for the meeting are already prepared. When do you…..” The assistant stopped speaking as soon as he saw the scene before him.

The man in front of him has a serious and indifferent look in sharp contrast to the two cute children on his body. One side is very cute as the animated character drawing, and the other one is like a dark realistic painting. Although being put in one frame, there are two styles of painting.

The corner of Lin Suizhou’s eyes lifted up: “Is there any problem?”

“No, no problem, I just want to ask….when do you want to start the meeting?”

“Let Susan go to my office first.”

“Yes.”

Once they arrived at the office, the children immediately released their nature. They looked around and touched everything with curiosity.

Qian Qian leaned on the French window and carefully looked down. The height was astonishing. She uttered a cry and backed away quickly.

“It’s so high.” Qian Qian was afraid at heart but still wanted to peep.