125.

Chapter 125

After the wedding, they boarded a plane to C City in the United States.

At this time, there was only one day left before Qian Qian’s birthday. On the plane, Chu Yi had his head down and absorbed in his reading, whereas Liangshen was busy eating and looking at the scenery outside the window at the same time. Qian Qian leaned on Lin Suizhou’s shoulder, with her little melon head nodding back and forth.

She was indifferent to her birthday, not to mention she didn’t really remember when it was her birthday. Not to mention, her parents were always busy, so for the last two years, she didn’t get to celebrate her birthday with them. She only remembered that she would receive a lot of gifts on her birthday. However, gifts can’t compare to having her parents by her side, so naturally, she doesn’t care much this year.

Lin Suizhou stroked his daughter’s soft hair, feeling a little guilty in his heart. Because of his busy schedule, he seldom accompanied them so most of the time, children spent their birthday alone. All he could do was to meet their material needs. After the death of his mother, Lin Suizhou became extraordinarily fixated on family matters and realized that wealth is not the only thing. Compared with those outside materials, children need their father’s company more than anything.

He doesn’t know when he will die, he just wants to spend the rest of his life with his family and the one he loves.

“Papa, where are we going?” Qian Qian tilted her head and looked up with hazy mist in her eyes, “Aren’t we going home?”

Lin Suizhou smiled: “You’ll know when we get there.”

Qian Qian did not ask anymore. After lazily yawning, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Jiang Tang was also a little curious: “What are you up to?”

His smile became deeper and only said two words: “ A secret.”

His mysterious appearance successfully aroused Jiang Tang’s curiosity.

At eight o’clock in the evening, the plane arrived at its destination.

Outside the airport, a black car stopped on the side of the road. The driver helped with the luggage and opened the passenger door for them to get in.

After several hours of flying, the children were all tired. After getting in the car, they quietly leaned on the back of their chairs to rest. While looking out at the strange and prosperous street view outside the window, a thought flashed in Jiang Tang’s mind. She cast her gaze at Qian Qian before taking out her phone and started texting.

Ding!

The text message reached Lin Suizhou.

He glanced sideways and quickly converged his gaze, opening the screen to read the content.

[Jiang Tang: Are we going to see Ouyang?]

Lin Suizhou remained silent, did not reply, considered as tacitly approved.

After guessing the result, Jiang Tang couldn’t help smiling in smug self-satisfaction, pursed her lips, and typed again: Little boy, be mysterious with me.

[Lin Suizhou: ….]

He’s indeed going to find Ouyang.

Lin Suizhou wanted to give his daughter a fantastic birthday party, but there will be many such parties in the future, so after thinking about it, he thought of Ouyang. Qian Qian would be very happy to see her favorite brother. Lin Suizhou believed that Ouyang will be her best birthday present.