76

Chapter 76

Liangshen and Chu Yi offered to clean dishes, leaving Jiang Tang with nothing to do. The night was long and there was nothing to entertain. She moved the small stool to the door and watched the moon with Qian Qian in her arms. 

The night scene in the mountains is quiet and beautiful. The Milky Way twinkled, reflecting the cold moonlight. 

After sitting for a while, Qian Qian’s little hands began to scratch her body restlessly. Jiang Tang looked down and saw there were mosquitoes bites along her daughter’s white chubby arms. Jiang Tang was just wondering why there were no mosquitoes in this place, as a result, they all went to bite Qian Qian. 

“There is mosquito-repellent-perfume in the bag. You go get it and use it.”

Qian Qian nodded obediently, stepped over the threshold and entered the house.

“Elder Brother.” As soon as she entered the door, she saw Chu Yi who had just finished doing dishes, she acted like a spoiled baby, “Itchy….”

She stretched her arm over.

“Elder Brother, I’m itching too.” Liangshen showed him two big swollen spots bitten by the mosquitoes. 

Looking at these two pitiful younger siblings, Chu Yi hurriedly went to get mosquito-repellent-perfume. He slightly blew on their swollen bites while applying ointment for them. He then brought two basins of water and helped them to wash their hands and feet. When his younger brother and sister finished cleaning up, he silently went to get Jiang Tang’s dirty clothes and washed them. 

“Mama, mosquito-repellent-perfume .” After taking care of his younger siblings, Chu Yi came to take care of Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang glanced at his white arms and reached for the bottle in his hand, poured out some ointment and helped him apply. She softly said: “Mosquitoes don’t bite me.”

He also had several mosquito bites on his body, but not as serious as Liangshen.

With the sound of insects buzzing in his ears, Chu Yi’s long eyelashes trembled slightly as he stared at Jiang Tang quietly. Actually, at first he had been worried. He was afraid of strange environments and strange people, but at this moment, the uneasiness has disappeared. He found that it was very good to be with his mother this way. He believed that A Wu would feel the same way as him.

“Let’s go to bed.”

Chu Yi looked a ther: “Aren’t you not going to give Papa a call?”

Jiang Tang got up and hugged him: “There is no signal in this kind of place.”

It’s hard to get the phone signal in such deep mountains and forests.

Six o’clock in the morning.

Jiang Tang was woken up by the producer team. Today, they are going up the mountain to chop the firewood.

Jiang Tang got up to fetch water, leaving Chu Yi to help his younger sister get dressed, and Lianghsen to make the bed. The four people divided their work very well and had a good understanding. PD An, who was supervising the filming on the side couldn’t help praising them in his mind. These children are trained very well. By looking at the way they wear the clothes by themselves skillfully, it must not be the first time.

Qian Qian was still sleepy, and her expression was a little blank. She yawned, and her little head slowly leaned on Chu Yi’s head who was squatting in front of her, assisting her in wearing the pants.

“You haven’t given me a morning kiss yet.”

Chu Yi blinked, carefully helping her arrange the neckline’s collar.