47

Chapter 47

Liangqian thoughtfully put on a wig and a little magic fairy cloak for her father. The wig was too small for him, pulling his scalp and hairline. It not only looked strange but also uncomfortable. The little fairy cloak on his body was even more weird, only hanging down to the waist. Whenever he swung his arms, it looked like a big flapping moth.

Lin Suizhou….his face was like dead ashes.

“We need to put on the foundation first.” Jiang Tang positioned Lin Suizhou’s face, took out the foundation, and began to apply it to his face.

The sticky feeling made Lin Suizhou frown: “Just go through the motion.”

Jiang Tang glared at him: “No, the sense of ritual is very important.”

“…..”

“I want to help papa paint his nails.”

Not knowing where Liangqian got her nail polish from, she took out two bottles of pink nail polish and passed one of them to Liangshen. Then pulled Lin Suizhou’s hand and began to apply it seriously.

Unlike Liangqian, as he got disciplined the most, Liangshen didn’t dare to do it. After watching for a while and seeing that Lin Suizhuo didn’t seem to get angry, he suddenly became bold and rolled up his sleeves and got ready in action.

Lin Suizhuo who was imprisoned in his seat could not move at all. He was like a puppet and let them do whatever they pleased to him.

Jiang Tang squeezed his chin and seized it up and down: “I will do western makeup styles for you today.”

“……”

“You have a sharp jawline, it will definitely look good with this makeup style.

“……”

“I’ll trim your eyebrows first, don’t move.”

“……”

Jiang Tang picked up the eyebrow trimmer knife and carefully shaped his eyebrows. He was born with perfect eyebrows, so it didn’t take much effort to fix it. While Jiang Tang was focusing on shaping it, Liangshen next to her suddenly sneezed and bumped her elbow. Jiang Tang’s hand slipped and directly cut the eyebrow.

She looked at the missing eyebrow, blinked her eyes, put down the knife, and acted as if nothing had happened. She then picked up the black brow powder and slowly filled it up.

Lin Suizhou seemed to feel something was wrong: “What is this?”

“Eyebrow powder.”

“Why do you use it?”

“To draw eyebrows.”

Lin Suizhou frowned: “I don’t need to draw eyebrows.”

Jiang Tang said: “Well, you will need to use it from now on.”

Before the eyebrow grows out, he has no choice but to use it.

Compared with other people who just wanted to tease the dads and didn’t care about beauty, Jiang Tang, on the other hand, was very particular about makeup. To her, makeup has to be perfect.

“Do you like earth color or smoky purple?”

Staring at the two boxes eyeshadow palettes, Lin Suizhou slightly narrowed his eyes: “The one on the left.”

At this time, Lin Suizhou’s ten fingers have already been painted with nail polish. The two children are not good at applying it, so some spots are missing and some are overpainted.