18.

Chapter 18

Jiang Tang took the long sparkle silver needle from the sewing kit. She raised it slightly, and the sharp needle reflected a cold light.

Liangshen’s eyes widened and his body shivered uncontrollably. 

“Even if Xiao Gao helped you hide it, I knew you did it.”

Liangshen whimpered and stuttered: “I, I, I…….”

“Xiao Gao, grab him.”

Xiao Gao looked at Liangshen and then took a look at Jiang Tang, weighing her opinion: “Madam Lin, can you let it slide this time? Shen Shen is just a child, it’s normal to be naughty and ignorant, he did not do it intentionally.” 

“Can being a child be used as excuses? Being naughty can use as an excuse to hurt people?” Jiang Tang asked back, “Since that is the case, can he use his naughtiness as an excuse to kill and set fire to hurt others?”

Xiao Gao bowed his head, stepped forward reluctantly, and pushed Liangshen to Jiang Tang’s side.

Liangshen has completely lost his arrogance, trembling with fear like a little hedgehog with its prickles peeled. 

With a cold expression, Jiang Tang took his little hand.

Liangshen’s small fingers are white and plump, looking very cute. 

She firmly held it, “I think you are having hot air recently. Let me get the heat out for you.” She then pointed the tip of a needle at his finger pricking it.

Soon, a drop of blood penetrated.

Liangshen hadn’t responded yet, by the time his reaction came, he cried out loudly. 

“It hurts!!!!”

He cried and stamped his feet struggling to break away, but Jian Tang was stronger than him. 

“You also know that it hurts?” Jiang Tang sneered, “I hurt even more!”

She then pulled his second finger. 

She was fast and accurate, and ruthless without a slightest hesitation.

It just——

The blood that came out from this boy was black, he really has hot air. Taking this opportunity to give him treatment is also good and conveniently makes him remember this lesson for a long time. Only when he has pain then he knows what he should and should not do.

TN: Shang Hua – Hot air aka “yeet hay” in Catinness. It’s what happens when you consume fried, gresy, spicy food, any type of food or fruit that contains (ying) hot energy that could lead to sore throat, ance, lethargy….

The scene can no longer be controlled.

Liangshen’s desperate cry echoed throughout the living room. At the stairway exit, Liangqian was shivering as she pulled Chu Yi: “Ge Ge, we~ we should call papa? Liangshen will die…..”

Chu Yi looked at the scene in front of him, there was no joy nor sorrow in his eyes.

He suddenly remembered the time he spent in the dark closet, days and nights through the narrow gap, looking at his younger brother being gently caressed by his mother, and all he got was the darkness and the coldness that never saw the light…..

Seeing Liangshen crying, he laughed in his heart. In addition to that, there’s an unspeakable pleasure, satisfaction…..

Qian Qian felt  a little strange that her brother was silent, she slightly looked up, and met with his strange look, very strange, like another person.