10

Chapter 10

He supported the desk with one arm, and took the mouse from Jiang Tang with the other hand. His pose trapped Jiang Tang in his arms. 

Lin Suizhuo rolled the mouse, his warm breath sprayed on her hair, feeling a little itchy, somewhat romantic. 

After reading it, Lin Suizhuo loosened Jiang Tang: “You actually let your son go to splash Coke on others?”

Jiang Tang replied with a proud face, and didn’t think that she’s wrong: “That naughty kid did not only splashed milk tea on Qian Qian, he even kicked me.”

“Where did he kick you?”

“Leg.”

Saying, Jiang Tang lifted up her trouser, on her white skin, a blue and purple color is particularly prominent.

“Aiyo, it bruises.”

Hearing this, Lin Suizhuo seemed to sigh.

He turned around and took out the medical box from the cabinet. After finding a bottle of ointment from inside, he squatted in front of her and wiped out a little to apply to her.

“No need. It’s just a little bruise. I’m not that delicate.” 

Lin Suizhuo lowered his eyes and pressed his finger firmly on her bruise: “My wife’s is delicate.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

“Tell me, what’s going on?” After finishing applying ointment, Lin Suizhuo put down the ointment and sat down by the bed. 

Jiang Tang loosened her frown, and told him the story briefly. 

Lin Suizhuo’s face looked gloomy, and seemed to be in deep thought.

She raised her eyes and felt cold in her back. She cautiously asked: “Are you angry?”

“No.” Lin Suizhuo laughed: “I just think you are brave.”

Jiang Tang suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and slapped her thigh. Showing off her dashing performance at that time to Lin Suizhou: “My goodness, you were not there at that time, you didn’t see the way the diner looked at me, as if I were Harry Potter capturing Voldemort in public. It was so eye-catching.”

There was a profound meaning in Lin Suizhuo’s eyes: “I don’t know whether you are Harry Potter or not, but I know you are my mistress.”

Mistress Jiang Tang Tang: “…….”

“I will deal with this matter. Let’s have dinner first.”

Jiang Tang deflated her mouth and said “oh” reluctantly.

By the time the two arrived at the dining room, all three children were already seated.

Seeing Lin Lianshen who was shaking his head from side to side seemed to be pleased with himself, Jiang Tang finally remembered that she had not settled the accounts with him yet.

“Liangshen, go to my study after dinner.”

Study, Study?

Liangshen immediately calmed down, his eyes wide open full of panic.

As the second child in the family and the most disobedient, naturally, he was often called the study, but…. Liangshen recalled that he was quite well behaved today.

Liangshen grievely said: “Dad, I didn’t cause trouble today.”

Lin Suizhuo lowered his eyes: “You caused trouble or not, you know it yourself very well.”