42

Chapter 42

Jiang Tang coldly looked at the young teacher before her.

She had been in the entertainment circle for so long that she could easily tell what the person was thinking in the heart or wanted to do at a glance. She knew Lin Suizhou’s killing power on the young girl, and also understood Liu Qiuyue’s small calculation. She wants to climb the high branch and reach the sky in a single bound.

Jiang Tang slapped her handbag on the sofa: “You were not careful?”

Her aura was too strong, making Liu Qiuyue shrank her shoulders nervously. In front of Jiang Tang, she was like a servant girl carrying her shoes.

“I was not careful….” Liu Qiuyue whispered, “The tea spilled on my clothes, so I went to change. And then I slipped, thanks to Mr.Lin for catching me on time.”

Lin Suizhou: ? ? ?

Feeling Jiang Tang’s line of sigh looking at him, Lin Suizhou said with innocent eyes: “My hands have been in my pockets the whole time, I haven’t done anything.”

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrows and said nonchalantly: “Who cares if you have done it or not.”

Lin Suizhou: “……”

“Well, it’s just a misunderstanding.” Jiang Tang stood tall with her height and looked down at Liu Qiuyue, “But Teacher Liu you have to pay more attention next time. If you are so careless in someone else’s house, it would be OK if that person is a gentleman, if not, who will be responsible for your accident?

This “goodwill” reminder made Liu Qiuyue’s ears turned hot instantly. She nodded hurriedly, grabbed her stuff, and left the Lin family like a defeated rooster.

Jiang Tang snorted coldly, walked to Qian Qian, bent over, and touched her little head: “Does your stomach still hurt?”

Liangqian shook her head cutely: “It doesn’t hurt anymore la~”

“That’s good. If there is nothing else, I will go back first…”

“Ai yo!” She hasn’t finished her sentence yet, Liangqian suddenly holding her head and collapsing on the sofa, “Qian Qian’s stomach hurts again, I will feel better only if mama stays here.”

“……”

“……….”

“You are holding your head.”

A second later.

Qian Qian clutched her stomach and cried out: “Ai yo, Qian Qian’s stomach hurt. I will feel better only if mama stays here.”

Obviously a little rascal.

Lin Suihou looked at Jiang Tang with a smile: “You…should stay then?”

She looked at Lin Suizhou and sneered: “You look beautiful, your thought is also beautiful.”

“……”

“If there is nothing else, I will return first. By the way, don’t let your daughter watch the 8:00 pm TV drama.

The drama “Domineering President and Cinderella”, has a “true and false daughter” plot in there. She is worried that Qian Qian would suspect that she was not her biological daughter after watching this TV series. Then ran away from home to look for her biological mother.

She left cleanly without the slightest sign of reluctance.

Lin Suizhou is still calm. He firmly believes that Jiang Tang is playing hard to get. After all, no matter how much she hates this family, she has already been changed by the environment into a rich wife living a pampered life, how can she get used to a mediocre life.