50.

Chapter 50

After finishing her conversation with Lin Aiguo, Jiang Tang finally noticed that Chu Yu had disappeared.

She first went upstairs to look for him, then searched around the house. She asked Liangshen, he said Chu Yi told him he went to the study room.

Jiang Tang was anxious and hurried went to see Lin Suizhou: “I think Chu Yi probably heard our conversation.”

This is the only reason that can make him leave without hesitation.

Chu Yi’s mind is so sensitive, so it’s to get his feelings hurt when he hears their conversation, he may think…his family does not want him.

The more Jiang Tang thought about it, the more unrest she felt: “I’ll go out to look for him.”

“Wait a minute.” Lin Suizhou grabbed her wrist, “The watch Chu Yi wears has GPS, I’ll ask someone to check it.”

She nodded: “Okay.”

“Don’t worry.” He pursed his lips and softly comforted her, “There is only one road in this neighborhood, he is only a child, he can’t walk too far.”

“I know…..”

Jiang Tang knee he can’t walk too far, but she worried that this kid will do something stupid at the moment of impulse.

Lin Suizhuo quickly asked people to go find Chu Yi based on the GPS tracking location provided, but when they arrived, they saw only a little puppy shaking its head and tail. The bodyguard found a children’s watch attached to the dog’s leg.

It’s 11 am, two hours have passed since Chu Yi’s disappearance.

Jiang Tang didn’t want to sit back and wait. Without even looking at Lin Suizhou, she drove his car out.

“System, help me check Chu Yi’s whereabouts.”

Xiao Ke, who hasn’t been summoned for a long time, appeared: “This…break the rules.”

Jiang Tang lost her patient: “Cut the crap, hurry up.”

“……”

“…………”

This living ancestor.

“135 Dongqing Road, next to the trash can in the third alley of Fourth Street. He’s feeding stray cats.”

Trash can…

Feeding stray cats?

Where did he get the money?

No, this is not the point. The point is that Dongqing Road is at least an hour away from here. How could a six-year-old kid be able to walk that far?

Jiang Tang calmly picked up the phone and called Lin Suizhou, but when dialed the number, she changed her mind and hung up.

The car slowly stopped by the roadside, Jiang Tang closed her eyes and her mind was in express distress.

Chu Yi probably doesn’t want to see her. Now in his heart feels that his mother is the accomplice, and everyone wanted to murder him. Leaving in silence is his last tenderness.

If she goes to see him now, it will only make him more vigilant, but she can’t let him be outside alone.

Suddenly, Jiang Tang has an idea.

She clicked on the personal homepage and looked at the bottle of small pills.

Maybe she could pretend to be someone at his age and get close to him?