3

Chapter 3

Lin Suizhuo was holding a knife and fork in his hands, and raised his eyes slightly.

His eyes are deep and charming, but also cold to the bone. That pair intimidates eyesore looking at Jiang Tang at this moment. There was not a slightest rippled in them.

“Divorce?”

Lin Suizhuo smiled all of sudden, “I thought you have something you wanted to confess to me. It turned out this is what you want to say?”

Jiang Tang naturally understood the confession he was referring to, it’s about her affairs.

Even though Jiang Tang was his first woman, and the mother of his kids, Lin Suizhuo has no affectionate feelings for his wife. He’s just doing his duty a man and father should do. So even if the beautiful girls around him like a cloud, he has never had a second thought of cheating. Hence, he also  does not want his wife to have any ideas she shouldn’t have, even if they do not love each other.

“You can reorganize your words and say it again. What you said just now I can take it as your brain doesn’t function right, and said it out in a moment of confused,”

Jiang Tang: “……”

How would she reorganize her words?

[Lin Suizhuo, I cheated on you, let’s divorce.]

[Lin Suizhuo, you may not believe it that I gave you a green hat.]

[Lin Suizhuo, do you know the Happy goat and Big gray wolf’s story? Yes, that cartoon was shot on top of your head.]

“……..”

Either way, there is only one word “dead” once she says it out.

But If she doesn’t say it, she will die on the spot. Her current situation is no different than closer to death.

Let’s finish it.

Early death, early reincarnated.

Jiang Tang took a deep breath: “I cheated on you, the other party is five years younger than you.”
Compared to 27-year-old Lin Suizhuo, the man that the original body had affairs with was a white tender fresh meat.

The atmosphere was suddenly silent.

He silently finished the last piece of bread on the plate, pulled out a tissue and wiped the corner of his mouth, “Anything else?”

“We haven’t slept with each other yet.”

After saying this sentence, a screen popped out in front of her.

[Daily mission has been completed, get rewards (life value x1 day).]

“Hm, I know.” Lin Suizhuo smiled at her slightly, “I’m having a morning meeting. I’ll let the driver go pick up the kids. There’s a bank card in the second drawer of your dresser.”

He took the blazer from the servant , slowly put it on, and fastened the buttons one by one.

Before leaving, Lin Suizhuo glanced at her deeply, “You look good when dressed up, go buy some more.”

Jiang Tang:???

Jiang Tang:?????

Looking at Lin Suizhuo’s figure going away, Jiang Tang was completely at a loss.

What does he mean? Let her dress up more. How many green hats does he want to wear?

No matter what, it’s fortunate that she was able to complete her task, her life is temporarily saved.