14.

Chapter 14

Because of his homework, Lin Liangshen was very upset and didn’t even eat dinner. He cried in his room for more than five hours, and even texted his dad on the cell phone: Unless his mom apologized, he would starve himself to death!

Jiang Tang was indifferent, grabbing Lin Suizhou’s phone and typing: It takes about half a month for normal humans to starve to death if they do not eat or drink. In this process, all organs of the human body will fail slowly. Because of hunger, your body will digest your fat until you have no more fat, it will start to digest your protein. Of course, you are a child, you will starve to death in about seven days. I heard that the person will become a starving ghost after death, even eating garbage. 

The second after the text was sent, Liang Shen ran out with red eyes.

Jiang Tang grinned and threw the phone back to Lin Suizhou.

He glanced down and the tip of his brow jumped: “Why did you scare the kid…..”

He then sighed helplessly and let the chief prepare a new set of dinner.

Liang Shen was sitting in a small chair and his eyes full of condemnation. After staring fiercely at Jiang Tang, he looked at Lin Suizhou: “Dad, I want a stepmom!”

Lin Suizhou opened his mouth as he was about to say something, a serious voice suddenly came from behind: “Are you not afraid that your stepmother will break your leg?!”

Jiang Tang looked over and saw a woman walking in.

Jiang Tang can’t tell her age. She dresses very fashionable, wearing black leather clothes, long boots, and bob hairstyle. Compared with ordinary women, her facial features are very deep and sharp. A pair of eyebrows and eyes seem to be printed with the same mold as Lin Suizhou.

She conveniently put her glasses on the table, “Little bunny, what did you just say?”

Liang Shen’s lips trembled and uttered two words: “Grandma…..”

Grandma?

Jiang Tang was stunned and looked at the woman again.

She finally remembered it, this woman is Lin Suizhou’s mother, Lin Ai Guo, formerly known as Lin Ai Yi. She’s more like a legendary woman.

TN: side jokes: Ai Guo means patriotism. Her name really suits her career lolz.

Lin Ai Guo came from a military family. Because she didn’t like her name, it sounds girly, so she forced her father to change to Ai Guo. She joined the military at a young age and was assigned to special departments due to good performance and became a national first-level secret agent. She worked under-covered in Myanmar and seized several major drug trafficking cases in her early age. However, in one of her missions, Lin Ai Guo’s body suffered from heavy injuries, from then on, she can no longer be a mother and her lover who had been together for many years left her.

Lin Ai Guo is not a woman who is crazy about love. She quickly picked herself up, and adopted  the son of his comrades in arms, that kid is Lin Suizhuo. 

After retiring, Lin Ai Guo’s became more and more colorful. She and some of her fellow soldiers set up a mysterious rose society, specializing in fighting mistresses, and scumbag men. They also tidied up human traffickers who abducted and sold women. For this kind of personal unit, the top naturally does not support them, but these organizers have strong backgrounds, made many military achievements, and have done nothing to harm the society, so the top can only open one eye and close one eye.