92

Chapter 92

Two days after they warped up the shooting at Mount Longji, Chen Zixian posted a content on Weibo: [Sure enough, can’t take kids to participate in a TV show.] With a smiling emoji at the end of her sentence. 

Her Weibo was quickly trending on Weibo. It was hard for Jiang Tang not to notice it. Netizens who didn’t know the truth and media outlets one by one began to guess what she meant. Finally, their conclusion is set on “Life Outing.” Earlier, the media reported that Chen Zixian participated in the reality show as a National Mother. Still, she was delayed because of her schedule and ended up participating in the show as a temporary guest not long ago. Now she posted this message right after the recording was over. Has something really happened?

However, despite her fans’ questions and speculations, Chen Zixian did not speak again. Thus, this rumor died down temporarily. 

After post-production editing, “Life Outing” soon aired its first episode on Saturday night slot on Tian Xing TV. Because Lin Suizhou had given a warning in advance, they cut out his scene, leaving only Jiang Tang and three children.

Because the show only announced Liangshen and Chu Yi’s news, when Qian Qian appeared on camera, it instantly hit a group of old aunts and uncle’s hearts.

Although Qian Qian is young, she has an extraordinary sense of camera angle. Generally speaking, she’s very photogenic. The lovely Qian Qian was wearing cute pajamas in the scene, and her dark fluffy curly hair was staring at the camera with her eyes widened, looking very confused. Her expression was overloaded with cuteness and edited with a little sheep special effects.

Soon after, the other two brothers also came out.

On the screen, Chu Yi and Liangshen looked more lovely and exquisite than in the photos. Liangshen is not as white as his younger sister, and his hair is even messier than Qian Qian. At the moment, the expression in his eyes was like, who I am? Where am I? What am I going to do? His slow reaction made the audience laugh very hard. When Chu Yi made his appearance, the old aunties were even more obsessed. Compared with his younger siblings, the seven-year-old Chu Yi is very mature and responsible. He dealt with the matter in a reasonable and orderly way, which made everyone feel ashamed.

Soon, Jiang Tang appeared on the camera. Her face was natural with no makeup, wearing loose and wrinkled pajamas, yet revealing her delicate features and charming eyes, full of flirtatiousness. Even the celebrities in the entertainment circle would be amazed by her beauty. 

The show has aired halfway through, and when they started doing the tasks at Yongping village, the audience once again marveled at Jiang Tang and her children’s abilities. 

After the first episode’s broadcast, the discussion of “Life Outing” became the most popular among the audience and received a high rating. At the same time, Jiang Tang and her three children were all famous and became the most discussed guests in this program.

[Just look at me: #Life Outing #Jiang Tang climbed the tree #Little Expert Chu Yi. In the beginning, when the show announced the name of a typical guest, I thought that the director team only saw the beauty of this young sister, but it turned out… I’m so f**cking kneel down.]

[Jingcheng is beautiful like a flower: (kneeling) I can’t help it. Qian Qian is too cute. I finally understood why the production team had suddenly brought her in. Hey, the child is crying so much, even I would also be soft-hearted!!]

[Give you my little heart: Hahahaha, Liangshen is so silly, hahaha, the foolish son of the landlord. ]

[Screw your mother’s big watermelon: When Qian Qian said with seriousness that she would take care of herself and her older brothers, it was very hilarious. She’s so cute. How can there be such an adorable child!]