123

Chapter 123

Lin Aiguo’s funeral was very simple. It took less than ten days from funeral arrangements to cremation.

Since Lin Aiguo’s death, Lin Suizhou has been quieter than ever. Noticing their father abnormal, Qian Qian and Liangsheng no longer dared to bother him, afraid of angering him. The atmosphere in the whole family seemed to become very tense.

After returning from the cemetery, Lin Suizhou went straight back to his room. Looking at the man’s gloomy back, Jiang Tang sighed heavily.

“Mama.”Qian Qian took Jiang Tang’s hand, “Papa looks unhappy, but I want to play with Papa…”

Qian Qian’s eyes were full of expectation.

Recently, she did not dare to talk to Lin Suizhou and did not dare to act spoiled in his arms like before. Although he has been staying home all day, they hardly talk to each other. Papa often sat alone in the courtyard, ignoring them and paying no attention to anyone. Qian Qian was worried about him but didn’t dare to approach him.

Jiang Tang touched her daughter’s soft hair, bent down, and looked straight into her eyes: “It’s okay. Papa’s mood will be better in a few days. Why don’t Qian Qian go and play with your brothers for now?”

Qian Qian nodded in a down mood and went to find her brothers.

Jiang Tang pulled off her hair in distress, took a deep breath before walking upstairs.

LIn Suizhou was not in the bedroom, so he must be in the study room. As expected, when Jiang Tang arrived in the study room, she saw the man working at his desk.

The huge study was filled with quietness and the man who didn’t have any rest for many days seemed to have lost a lot of weight. He is wearing a black shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and dark circles appeared under his eyes. At this moment, his eyes were serious, focusing on revising company documents.

Because of the funeral, Lin Suizhou has cleared a lot of his work schedule and now he must finish them as soon as possible.

Jiang Tang’s eyelashes quivered slightly as she raised her hand to knock on the door before walking in.

She walked to Lin Suizhou and swept over the documents before shifting her gaze. She couldn’t understand the content of the documents.

“You should take a break first. You haven’t slept well these days.”

Lin Suizhou shook his head. The hand holding the pen is slender and powerful: “I have piled up a lot of work documents that need to finish today. You should go to rest first, don’t need to worry about me.”

His voice was very hoarse, and could barely hear the original tone.

Jiang Tang frowned: “Your voice sounds strange. Does your throat feel uncomfortable?”

“No discomfort.” As soon as his words fell, Lian Suizhuo covered his mouth and started coughing.

“…..”

Sure enough l, something was wrong.

Jiang Tang raised her hand to feel his forehead and compared it with her body temperature. It was very hot.

Without a second thought, she snatched the pen from his hand, and pulled the person by the arm, trying to force him to get up: “You have a fever, come and lay down for me.”

“I don’t have a fever.” Lin Suizhou said with a determined manner and his body didn’t move the slightest, “Give me back the pen. This document is very important to me.”