79.

Chapter 79

The next day was still rainy. Liangshen and Chu Yi were having a good time playing with Tan Ling. Jiang Tang was bored out of her mind while staying in the hotel, so she decided to take Xiao My out to buy new clothes. Xiao Mu had only a shabby travel bag with him on this trip. All the belongings he had added up together couldn’t even fill a backpack. And the sneakers he was wearing had so many holes on them. It’s so pitiful just to watch.

After asking the hotel front desk where she could buy clothes, Jiang Tang led him out. 

When seeing that her mother was going out, Qian Qian, who was playing with Xia Lou making a fuss, wanted to go out with her too. 

Jiang Tang said helplessly: “It’s raining outside. Mama will be back soon.

“No, no, no. I want to go too.” Qian Qian shook her head repeatedly. Holding Jiang Tang’s thigh tightly, refused to let go.

Jiang Tang got used to this rascal tantrum. She took a look at the gloomy sky outside and softly said: “Your Elder Brothers and Xia Lou are staying behind. It’s convenient for Mama to bring two kids out alone.

Qian Qian bulged her cheeks, not willing to comply with her Mama’s words at all. 

While in a stalemate, Xia Huairun, who had heard their conversation, came out of the room with Xia Lou.

When she saw him, Qian Qian’s eyes lit up immediately, and softly said: “Uncle Xia, my Mama wants to go out alone. She’s rather good-looking and goes out alone in an unfamiliar place. What to do if she gets lost? I want to go with her to take care of her, but Mama is not letting me. Can you help me persuade her?”

Her words made Jiang Tang want to cry and laugh at the same time. She could not help pinching the little girl’s face: “You said who will get lost?”

Qian Qian was clinging to Jiang Tang and her mouth almost dropped to lower jaws: “You will lose, you will lose. Even the adult could get lost too. You can’t go alone. I won’t let you go alone.”

Watching Qian Qian clinging to her mother, Xia Huairun couldn’t help but laugh and said: “Lou Lou wants to go out as well. It’s not far anyway, so let’s go together.”

Jiang Tang frowned hesitantly: “But…..”

Xia Huairun said with a warm expression: “I’ll carry Qian Qian.”

Xia Lou also joined in, “Let Qian Qian go with you, teacher.”

Since the children already begged pitifully, it would be too much if she didn’t agree.

The hotel is only one street away from the market, and it takes about ten minutes to walk.

In the wind and drizzle, the old town gradually became hazy. She walked on the cobblestone path with an umbrella in her hand. Looking from the distance, her figure was swaying, and her back was upright, carrying a sense of refinement.

Jiang Tang raised her eyes and looked at the rain in a daze. It has been so long since she walked like this. Now that she wandered leisurely, her heart seemed to feel very peaceful. 

Soon, they arrived at the children’s clothing store.

The shop in this old town was decorated in antique style, and the two fortune children wooden figures at the door were very exquisite and festive.

As soon as Jiang Tang pushed open the wooden door, the octagonal wind chimes hung on the door jingled. 

“Come in, Xiao Mu.”