85

Chapter 85

Grandma Su’s funeral was handled by the production team. Afraid that the children would be sad if they knew about her death, Jiang Tang repeatedly asked the team not to broadcast this scene. The producer simply agreed to her request. After all, they did not want to use the death of the poor elderly woman to draw in views. 

After one week of shooting, Jiang Tang with the children finally returned to City A. When passing by a resort, her little daughter pulled the car window, turned her head, and said: “Mama, shall we go visit the hot spring?”

This hot spring resort is located at the junction of City B and City A. It seemed to have opened not long ago, and visitors were few and far between. 

Jiang Tang looked inside and said: “We only have two days. If you want to go play, you can’t go home to see your dad.”

Unexpectedly, the little girl gave her a clear-cut answer: “Don’t go see him then.”

After saying this, Qian Qian turned to look at her little demon king brother: “Older Brother, let’s go to the hot springs, OK?”

Liangshen shook his head: “I want to go home.”

Qian Qian lay on Jiang Tang’s leg and pulled Liangshen’s sleeves, looking eagerly at him: “Why do you want to go home?”

Liangshen said: “Papa will buy me toys.”

Qian Qian said: “We can buy toys anytime, and Papa can be seen anytime, but not the hot spring.”

“……”

Liangshen fell into deep thought. He felt his younger sister’s words…seemed to be reasonable!!

Papa can’t run away, so the toys will always be his, but he doesn’t know when he will get the chance again if he misses this opportunity to visit the resort.

After weighing the benefits, Liangshen’s eyes lit up and hurriedly nodded: “I want to go too. I want to go too.”

Qian Qian was delighted after successfully fooling her older brother.

The two children wanted to go, and now there is only Chu Yi left. Jiang Tang turned to look at her eldest son and asked softly: “Chu Yi, how about you?”

Feeling his mother’s gaze, he took off his headphones and smiled softly: “I’ll listen to Mama.”

Whoa, so obedient. 

His smile almost made Jiang Tang’s heart melt. She couldn’t help reaching out to pinch his cheek. 

“Let’s go to the resort!”

There was a loud cheer in the car.

The minivan drove smoothly on the road under the bright sun and took a U-turn to Happiness Resort near the foot of the mountain.

Xia Huairun’s car was in front of them. When he caught a glimpse of the car behind him turning, his brows were slightly furrowed. After that, he ordered the driver to pull over and took out his cell phone to call Jiang Tang. The call was quickly connected. Xia Huairun asked: “Where are you guys going?”

Jiang Tang’s cheerful voice came from the other line: “The children want to go visit the resort. We have only two days of rest, so there’s no need to go back. Hey, why don’t you ask Lou Lou and Xiao Mu if they want to join us?”

Because the road to little Xiao Mu’s mountain village was too difficult to travel, the producer decided to temporarily let Xiao Mu stay with the guests, and Xiao Mu chose to be with Xia Huairun.