110.

Chapter 110

Seeing that the chauffeur hadn’t spoken for a long time, the reporters became impatient, and their pushing and shoving became out of control.

He was surrounded by the crowd like a rotten fist that was thrown into a pool as bait. And what was worse was the three children, who were completely pushed into the corner because they were small and unnoticed.

Qian Qian, who had never witnessed such aggressive behaviors and harsh and shrill voices of adults was very frightened, she raised her head and started crying.

Because of her abrupt crying, the camera lens immediately shifted to her.

“Don’t cry, don’t cry.” Lianshen hugged his younger sister and gently patted her back, trying to soothe her, “Qian Qian, don’t be afraid, this older brother is here, older brother will protect you.”

Liangshen raised his head, stared at those people fiercely, and shouted: “Go away, you are scaring Qian Qian.”

Although the little devil is small, his explosive voice is quite loud and suddenly surprised a group of reporters. However, the silence lasted only about three seconds and the reporters’ targets were all shifted to them.

“Where is your Mama?”

“Qian Qian, Chu Yi, do you know what happened to your family?”

Advertisement

In order to get the exclusive news, the reporters on the scene have no bottom line at all. They had no slightest consideration that they are just merely small kids. All kinds of harsh and sharp questions were thrown at them one after another, regardless of whether they could understand or not.

Watching Qian Qian shivering behind Liangshen and tears flowing endlessly, the audience was very outraged.

[Is this a human question?]

[Even if the adults committed adultery, it has nothing to do with children. What do they know about?]

[I’m so f**king pissed! I want to tear up those reporters more than Jiang Tang!]

[Can you guys stop bullying the kids?!!]

[Qian Qian, my baby, don’t cry, this older sister is here for you!!]

Looking at the aggressive crowd, one of the assistants in charge of the live broadcast also felt that it was not right and stepped forward, pulling his colleague and said in a low voice: “Just ask the adults, these kids don’t know anything.”

The reporter frowned and pushed him away impatiently: “Don’t you know children don’t lie, so their words are true.” After saying this, she bent over and asked Qian Qian with a smile on her face: “You tell this older sister, is it true that your Mama doesn’t want you guys anymore?”

Don’t want them anymore…..

Qian Qian’s eyes widened, and crystal clear tears streaming down continuously.

Looking at their hypocritical expressions, Liangshen gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, as his heart almost exploded with anger.

“Liangshen says something!”

“Qian Qian looks this way!”

“……”

The loud voices were harsh and noisy, Liangshen’s breathing rapidly and finally couldn’t hold it anymore, closing his eyes and screaming out of his lungs.

His screaming was very high and long, the reporter next to him shook the microphone in her hand and almost dropped it on the ground. In the next second, Liangshen stretched his claws and scratched the female reporter’s face. Five long bloodstains appeared on her face instantly.