37.

Chapter 37

The couples are about to divorce, so they decided to tell the news to their three children.

As they approached home, Jiang Tang asked him again to confirm it: “Are you sure you want to divorce?”

“Why, are you unwilling?” Lin Suizhou cast a sidelong glance at her: “If you don’t like it, just forget it.”

“Willing, I like it.”

She actually was afraid Lin Suizhou would not divorce her.

Lin Suizhou smiled playfully and walked inside.

Jiang Tang hurriedly followed and entered the house, but the children were not there.

Lin Suizhou randomly dropped the car key on the table, bent over, and put on slippers: “Xiao Gao, call the children to come downstairs.”

As soon as the voice fell, Liangshen and Liangqian hopped and ran down the stairs.

When she saw Lin Suizhou, Qian Qian opened her arms and rushed towards him: “Papa——!”

He carried the little girl in his arms.

Liangqian clung to Lin Suizhou’s neck, pouting her cheeks, and acted like a spoiled child: “Papa, I miss you so much.” 

When she turned her gaze and saw Jiang Tang standing behind her with a cold face. Her small mouth slumped and called her mother.

Lin Suizhou hugged her and walked to the sofa, then raised his hand to call Liangshen, asking him: “Where is your elder brother?”

“Elder brother is reading the book in the study.”

“Call your elder brother to come downstairs, papa has something important to tell you guys.”

Liangshen obediently nodded and ran to the study to call Chu Yi.

He took a peek at the door, under the dappled sunlight, he saw his elder brother was flipping through an English dictionary and looking at the strange characters. Liangshen was secretly speechless. He felt his elder brother was clever and awesome, unlike him, who couldn’t even memorize 24 alphabets. 

“Big brother, papa calls you.”

“Okay, I’ll be right there.”

Chu Yi closed the dictionary, got up, and took his little down.

Downstairs.

Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou looked solemn.

Chu Yi has always had a sensitive mind. It is really rare for the whole family to gather, thus he can’t help but has a bad feeling.

After taking the seat, Lin Suizhou’s eyes carefully scanned the faces of the three children, and directly spoke without holding back: “Your mother and I have decided to divorce.”

As soon as the words fell, the three children were shocked.

The atmosphere was silent.

Jiang Tang couldn’t help but take a glance at Chu Yi. He sat straight, his little hands lying flat on the knees tightly clenched, and his big eyes were filled with sorrow. Jiang Tang felt distressed. Liangshen and Liangqian are two little fools. Liangqian might miss her a little bit and Liangshen should be the happiest one. But Chu Yi is different. He’s too careful and delicate. Even if he said that he hoped his mother would have her own life, she knew he still didn’t want to lose this home.

Liangqian is only three years old and still doesn’t understand the concept of divorce. She rocked her calf and asked softly: “Why did mama and papa get divorced?”