41

Chapter 41

One week passed very quickly. Jiang Tang accompanied the three children every night and concentrated on her work after sending them to school. In just five days, she wrote the plot of seven episodes. She is determined that by the end of this weekend, she will complete the entire 12 episodes of the TV series.

Friday.

After picking up the kids, Jiang Tang went directly to the Lin family villa.

Knowing that Jiang Tang brought them back today, Lin Suizhuo finished his work early and waited leisurely in the living room.

His long legs crossing, sitting there quietly, but there was an undercurrent of surge under his calm look.

He was thinking about what kind of attitude he should use to comfort Jiang Tang.

Provocative? No, it won’t work. With her current temper, she will be angry, and it will also arouse her frustration.

Gentle? Be gentle… but how do I do it?

Calm?

Yes, he should act calm. The calmer he is, the more he can draw out her hard work.

“Sir, Ma…..” The housekeeper hurriedly changed his way of addressing her, “Ms. Jiang is here with the young masters.”

Lin Suizhou glanced lightly: “Continue to call Madam.

The housekeeper was taken aback: “Huh?”

Lin Suizhou: “Familiar.”

“……”

The next second, Jiang Tang’s figure came into view.

In just a few days, she changed a lot, not the weak and decadent like Lin Suizhou had imagined, but instead…..Very brilliant.

She wore striped wide-leg pants and a white shirt. Her natural self-confidence makes her look graceful. Compared with before, her facial features are even more dazzling. He believes that no man can escape her beautiful face and those pairs of eyes like bright moonlight.

So beautiful.

She doesn’t look like a struggling single mom at all.

While Lin Suizhou was in a daze, Liangqian opened her arms and excitedly jumped up: “Papa——! ! !”

He regained his senses, slightly narrowed his gaze, and hugged her. She seemed to be a little heavier and fatter.

Fat!

After leaving here, his daughter got fatter!

Lin Suizhou looked around, besides Qian Qian, he also found that Liangshen’s complexion had improved a lot, and ….he had grown taller.

“Liangshen looks taller.” He said frankly.

“Really?” Liangshen touched his own head, and ran to the housekeeper with a joyful look: “Grandpa, am I taller?”

The housekeeper smiled lovingly: “Yes, you are taller than before.”

When the little devil heard this, he ran around the floor a few laps pleasingly.

Jiang Tang’s lips curled up: “See, mama didn’t lie to you.”

“Yeah!” Liangshen nodded, “From now on I will go to bed early every day.”

“What else?”

He reluctantly said: “Eat more vegetables.”

Lin Suizhou: “……”