38.

Chapter 38

The process of signing a divorce agreement didn’t take long. Jiang Tang glanced over and saw that Lin Suizhou had given her a considerable amount of fortune, her heart became more satisfied. 

The luggage has already been packed, only waiting for someone to come and bring them to Jiang Tang’s house.

Looking at the luggage piled up at the door, Chu Yi’s expression was calm, neither joy nor sadness.

Jiang Tang took a peek at Chu Yi’s face. As she was about to open her mouth, Liangshen yawned, and walked downstairs.

He hasn’t fully woken up yet, yawning a few times with sleepy eyes. He slides down on the railing of stairs: “Papa, let’s go out to eat to celebrate!”

Lin Suizhou was silent, couldn’t bear to attack the fragile heart of his younger son.

Jiang Tang smiled and walked over: “It should be celebrated.”

Liangshen pouted his lips and ignored her.

Jiang Tang continued mending the knife: “To celebrate us leaving papa.”

Leaving….papa?

Liangshen was stunned.

What does she mean?

He looked at Lin Suizhou with questions in his eyes.

Lin Suizhou patted his small head: “Papa is busy with work, can’t take care of you and your sister. So….you will come back here on the weekend, and spend weekdays with your mama.”

All of them will be with mama….

With….

Mama…..?

This news was like a bomb, which almost made Liangshen faint on the spot.

Liangshen has a deep fear and rejection of Jiang Tang. She engraved an indelible mark on his young mind, he originally thought that he could get away from his mother’s control, but now…..

Thinking about his life in the future, Liangshen became more and more afraid. He hugged Lin Suizhou’s thigh and wailed loudly: “I don’t want it! I want to live with papa. I don’t want mama, I want papa!”

He will die if he lives with mama.

He’s still a baby, he doesn’t want to die.

Huhuhu…..

The more he thinks about it, the more resentment he feels. 

But no matter how Liangshen cried, Lin Suizhou remained unaffected. 

Seeing that his crying was not effective for his father, Liangshen decided to look for an outside assistant. When he was about to go upstairs to find his younger sister. When she was about to go upstairs to find her sister, she had already come down. Holding a teddy bear, and her big sleepy eyes were very cute. He’s very confident that his father would definitely not be able to resist his younger sister’s cuteness attack! !

Liangshen turned over and shouted at Liangqian who was still not fully awake: “Qian Qian, come here! Papa wants us to go with mama!”

Liangqian tilted her head looking confused. 

“Papa….papa let us go to live with devil mother! It means we won’t be able to see papa.”

Lin Suizhou corrected him: “I will go see you all more often. You guys will also come back here on the weekend, we will see each other.”