29.

Chapter 29

After receiving a call from Lin Suizhou, Jiang Tang quickly went downstairs and got in the car.

In the back seat, the tree children were playing together. Looking through the rear-view mirror, she saw Liangshen making a grimace face at her. Jiang Tang rolled her eyes and put the bag aside, asking: “Why are you here again?”

The disgust in her tone was obvious.

Lin Suizhuo squeezed his hands on the steering wheel and slowly started the engine: “Qian Qian and Liangshen want to eat BBQ, so I come to pick both of you up to go eat together.”

She curled her lips: “I don’t want to eat BBQ.”

“What do you want to eat then?”

“I want to eat hot pot.”

Her daily task today is to eat hot pot as a family. She originally wanted to find an excuse to ask Lin Suizhuo to come out, but unexpectedly he took initiative to deliver himself to the door, it’s a lot convenient for her.

“Okay, let’s go eat hot pot then.” Lin Suizhuo agreed smoothly and cleanly.

????

?????

Hearing this, Liangshen immediately opposed from the backseat: “Papa, I want to eat BBQ!”

Lin Suizhou’s voice was calm and firm: “Hot pot also has meat.”

Liangshen’s eyes widened,  very dissatisfied: “Hot pot and BBQ are not the same meat!”

Lin Suizhou looked indifferent, completely ignored Liangshen making a fuss, turning the steering wheel, and drove on the opposite road.

Liangshen’s heart was like dead ashes, utterly dissipated, sitting there sullenly.

Chu Yi patted his hand: “Shen Shen be good, hot pot is also delicious.”

Liangshen has always listened to Chu Yi’s words, therefore, even though he was a little unhappy, he didn’t say anything, and shut up obediently.

Soon, they arrived at a hot pot restuarant.

After choosing a small private room, Lin Suizhou handed the menu to Jiang Tang: “Order yourself.”

After ordering several servings of vegetables and meats, Jiang Tang looked at Lin Suizhou: “Can you eat spicy food?”

He was indifferent: “Anything will do.”

“Then let’s have two flavors of hot pot, one side with spicy soup and mild soup on the other. Do you want a pig brain?”

Pig brain….

Lin Suizhou has some physiological nausea, but he still said: “It’s up to you.”

“I want two orders of pig brains.” After passing the menu to the waitress, Jiang Tang waited quietly.

The hot pot does not take much time to prepare, soon the waitress brought the dishes one after another. On the tray, the two dishes of white color pig brain were very eye-catching. Because of her career as an actress, Jiang Tang must strictly control her diet. She rarely ate heavy food such as hot pot. Even if she ate it, she would not dare to eat spicy flavor. She worried about affecting her throat, or having acne. It would damage her image.

Sniffing the smell floating over, Jiang Tang’s gluttons were completely hooked out.

She ignored the others and took a small bite with her chopsticks.

Seeing her eating deliciously, children also followed suit, picked out the vegetables and ate only meat.

Jiang Tang shifted her gaze and found that no one touched vegetables.