4

Chapter 4
I’m glad that everyone likes this story. Thanks for the likes and comments!!!

Seeing Jiang Tang coming, he lowered his black hat’s brim and walked over with his hands in his pockets.

Without saying a word, he immediately grabbed Jiang Tang and took her to the corner.

“Hey, you let me go.”

Jiang Tang feared that she would encounter an unexpected event, and pulled him back alertly.

The young man finally raised his head.

It was a standard scumbag face, big eyes, sharp chin, and unshaven that haven’t been taking care of for a long time.

He was looking at her, his eyes filled with anxiety, restlessness, and faint guilt.

“We….let’s go to the cafe over there and talk. There are many people here, it would be bad if someone sees us.”

The cafe shop Yuan Feng suggested is at the corner. It’s less people there.

The two entered the cafe one after another. There are only a few customers in the cafe. Besides the staff working in the store, there are only three tall Europeans guests sitting in the corner. Jiang Tang swept the corner of her eyes, and casually found a seat.

“I have something to tell you.”

Her voice let Yuan Feng’s unsettled heart relax a lot, and then willing to take a good look at Jiang Tang.

Sitting on the opposite side of Jiang Tang, her red dress enchant, half of the side face reflected in the sun, looking extremely beautiful.

Yuan Feng was stunned for a moment, and then said nervously, “I also have something to tell you.”

He kept rubbing his hand on the table, and raised his eyelids from time to time revealing his uneasiness and frightened heart.

“Tang Tang…..”

The name immediately made Jiang Tang frown, “Don’t call me Tang Tang.”

Yuan Feng was hurt, “Tang Guo’er.” (candy)

“…….”

“Please call me Mrs Jiang.”

“…….”

Yuan Feng was silent this time.

But it doesn’t matter anymore what he called her.

Yuan Feng’s throat knotted back and forth. He gritted his teeth and finally decided, “Jiang Tang, let’s break up. I have been thinking about it, I’m still young. I’ll have a great time in the future, I shouldn’t….shouldn’t waste my time on you.”

Jiang Tang, who originally came here to ask him to  break up with her, ended up, “……”

She looked at Yuan Feng and felt somewhat upset.

Although no matter what today it will surely have a break up showdown with him. But when the other party took initiative, it felt a bit different, as if she was the one who was dumped.

Very messed up.

“Can…..can you stop pestering me in the future.”

After that, Yuan Feng looked nervously at the corner behind Jiang Tang.

She leaned back on the sofa lazily and gently tapped her hand on the table, “Give me a cigarette.”

“Ah? You didn’t smoke before.”

“Now I want to smoke.”

Yuan Feng pursed his lips, from his pocket pulled out a crumpled cigarette case.