104

*******************************

After all the people involved in the case had been taken into custody, everyone was ready to leave the village. However, a woman in the crowd suddenly came out. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying. She pleaded desperately while pulling a man in handcuffs: “Can you let go of my man, Zhao Quan? The last man always beat me. Although….I was abducted, Zhao Quan treats me very well. I want to live with him.”

The SWAT team leader was stunned; apparently, he didn’t expect anyone to take the initiative asking to stay behind. He looked at his teammates around him and didn’t know how to deal with it right now.

“I….I want to stay too.” Another woman stood up, “I have children, so…I don’t want to leave.”

Several abducted women stepped out one by one. Their eyes evaded the armed police and looked at Jiang Tang with a resentful look. In their eyes, Jiang Tang was not a hero but a meddlesome saboteur who appeared out of nowhere. 

The village chief was also among those burning eyes. Feeling that he had kindly taken in these people, yet in the end, they destroyed his village and caused his son to be arrested by the police. If the armed police were not there, these people would definitely have stripped Jiang Tang’s skin. 

Jiang Tang slightly moved her throat while looking at several people expressionlessly: “Law is the law. You can tell this to the judge in court, and they will judge for themselves.”

After saying that, Jiang Tang Jiang didn’t waste time with these people, so she immediately went into Lin Suizhou’s car. 

Hearing these words, those women ignored the presence of the armed police, cursing and yelling at Jiang Tang in the car. An elderly man, a family member of the criminal, threatened them by lying down directly under the car’s wheels, not letting the police take them away. 

“You bastards, I would rather die here today if my son is taken away!”

“Let my son go!”

“Cui Er, you are now pregnant, do you bear to see your man be taken away?!!”

“………”

There were varied expressions on people on the scene. Some looked on coldly from the sideline, some felt helpless, some looked indifferently, and some were moved by it. 

The armed officials pulled the person out from under the car and shouted at these stubborn women in the mountain village. 

Through the car window, Jiang Tang saw the ugliest side of the world, it was simply disgusting!

She rolled down the car window and yelled out: “If she can’t bear it, why don’t your whole family go together?”

“You!” The old lady turned her head and glared at Jiang Tang. She broke away from the armed police when he was unprepared and rushed to Jiang Tang. A pair of hands reached through the open car window, “You little slut, give me back my son!”

Jiang Tang grabbed her hand and pulled in forcefully. The old lady was very old, and her hand significantly hurt from pinching. 

While forcefully dragging her hand, Jiang Tang said with very cold eyes: “Let’s make it clear, your son is a human trafficker and you are an accomplice. Do you really think that the law won’t punish the elderly? If you want to accompany your son, you can go ahead and be with him in jail. But if you don’t want your son to be completely discouraged, you better behave yourself before you die.”

After saying that, Jiang Tang pushed the person out. The old lady lost her balance, staggering a few times, and fell to the ground. No one helped her and let her tumble on the ground.