33.

Chapter 33

Chu Yi turned his head and saw his father was also in the room. With his eyes hanging low and a rather bad expression. Chu Yi couldn’t help pulling the straps of his school bag tightly, standing in the same place nervously. 

“Chu Yi, you are here.” Jiang Tang smiled, “Didn’t papa have someone to go take care of you? Why did you come here?”

“I’m worried about you.” He glanced over at Lin Suizhou cautiously, with fear in his eyes.

Jiang Tang stared at Lin Suizhou, stretched out her hand to push him and said: “I want to eat pumpkin porridge, you help me to go out and buy it.”

Lin Suizhou frowned, “Didn’t you just eat?”

Jiang Tang said: “I have a big stomach.”

He glanced at Jiang Tang’s flat belly with suspicion, and in the end reluctantly moved his butt from the chair.

After Lin Suizhou left, Jiang Tang pointed to the chair that was still warm and said: “Chu Yi, sit.”

Chu Yi, who was like the turtledove occupying the magpie’s nest did not feel guilty at all, but instead, was very relaxed, and a little bit happy.

He opened the zipper of his school bag and took out a handful of red roses and gave them to Jiang Tang.

Chu Yi blushed shyly, with the small dimple on his face looking very charming: “For you…,”

“Huh?” Jiang Tang was stunned, “You bought it for me?”

Chu Yi nodded: “The store owner asked me to buy carnations, she said that it’s more appropriate to send to mother, but I think…..rose is better.”

“Why?”

“Because I hope you will always be like a rose.” He looked at Jiang Tang, “Beautiful and attractive.”

The most unbearable thing for girls is that others said she’s beautiful, not to mention the little gentleman in front of her had a pair of electric eyes, despite the young age, the eyes that looked at people were affectionate and clear.

Jiang Tang laughed a few times, feeling that all her illness had disappeared.

“You have a good rest, I’m going back first.”

“Okay, you have to be careful.”

Chu Yi nodded. After taking two steps, he turned back to look at Jiang Tang: “Uncle Xia called home, he seemed to have something to talk to you.”

Jiang Tang was taken aback: “What did you say?”

“I said you are hospitalized with illness.”

She nodded in a deep thought, but did not ask Chu Yi anymore.

Soon after Chu Yi left, Lin Suizhou returned with pumpkin porridge.

The bowl of porridge was still burning hot. He took it out carefully, and after making sure it slightly cooled off, he passed the spoon to Jiang Tang.

Jiang Tang swept her gaze at it and shook her head: “I don’t want to eat it, you eat it.”

Lin Suizhou raised his eyes, and finally did not say anything, sipped the pumpkin porridge that he didn’t really like quietly. 

The ward was quiet, and the chandelier hanging above her head flickered slightly. Looking at the hanging IV bottle that was almost empty, Jiang Tang pressed her dry lips and waited until seeing that Lin Suizhou almost finished the porridge in the bowl, she said in a low voice: “Can you help me get the phone?”