34.

Chapter 34

The venue for the party was held at Queen Town of S City.

Jiang Tang was worried that Chu Yi would be home alone, so she sent him back to the Lin family first. Lin Suizhou was at work, and there were only children left at home. After giving a few orders, she went to choose a dress for herself.

Attending the dinner party, she can’t wear it too casually. She chose a light purple mermaid dress. The design highlights her slender legs, sexy waistline, and slightly nude back, revealing the smooth skin and graceful line of a swan’s neck, and finally pairing with jewelry, Jiangtang officially went to S City.

This is a quiet city, and even the neon lights at night reveal a tenderness.

The Queen Town built on a high mountain is like a gem blooming in a silent forest, exuding dazzling brilliance under the night.

 At eight o’clock in the evening, almost all the guests entered.

The host of this banquet is a big business tycoon. Anyone who receives an invitation will definitely show up. In addition to the elite bosses in the business world, there are also many celebrities who come here. The purpose is naturally self-evident.

    After Jiang Tang showed her invitation card, she was led in by the attendants.

    In the magnificent hall, the crystal chandelier above the head reflects the dazzling brilliance. She could hear the festive sound of wine glasses clinking and people laughing. There were all strange faces. 

She took a glass of red wine from the waiter and walked towards the corner while looking for Xia Huairun.

 Suddenly, a figure broke into her sight unexpectedly.

The man in a silver-gray suit outlines his sturdy figure, which is more in line with his calm temperament. His thick black hair is combed behind his head, revealing a beautifully sharp and full forehead.

The shadow wine glass swaying, and the man smiling, but his eyes were filled with deep and indifference.

Jiang Tang’s heart beat violently and turned around hurriedly, with her back facing him.

Lin Suizhou seemed to perceive something and looked up. His gaze was fixed on Jiang Tang’s back, and he vaguely felt that this woman is a bit familiar, like…

“Mr. Lin, about our cooperation plan…”

“Sorry.” Lin Suizhou recovered, “I have read your proposal overnight, and I can’t accept some of them.”

 “What do you mean?”

Lin Suizhou glanced over again, and casually replied, “I mean we will discuss it again when we go back.”

“But…”

Before that person could finish speaking, Lin Suizhou made a stop gesture and turned away to a quiet place, he then took out his phone and dialed Jiangtang’s number.

Jiang Tang, who received the phone call from Lin Suizhou, was so scared, her legs turned soft instantly. She quickly hung up and turned her phone off.

Lin Suizhou frowned slightly and put the phone back in his pocket.

“President Lin, sorry for keeping you waiting.”

The woman, who just came in was beautiful and alluring. In her swaying steps, the red dress hanging down to the ground looked like a blooming rose in full bloom.

 “En.” He responded unhurriedly, lowered his head and continued to call Jiang Tang.

“President Lin…..” Susan carefully pulled the corner of his clothes, and murmured, “President Xia from Miracle Pictures is here.”