120.

Chapter 120

Li Changfeng’s expression gradually calmed down. He slowly put down his hand and coldly looked at them: “You guys can’t tell anyone about this, understand?”

Xiao Wang Fang Zhao nodded vigorously.

Instead of looking at the two, he turned and got out of the elevator.

Back in the hotel room, Li Changfeng took out the beer from the refrigerator and took a few sips, then squeezed the can before throwing it into the trash can. After that he took a deep breath, staring at the night alone in a daze.

He thought of his grandma.

When he was a child, his mother disappeared and his father immediately abandoned him. Only his grandmother stayed by his side and raised him with painstaking efforts. When he was young, some people always said that he was an unnecessary existence. He didn’t know what it meant until he grew up.

His father was a rapist, so his existence was simply a mistake.

Li Changfeng is always with his birth. Whenever others ask about his parents, he will always create a false happy family image, but only he knows the only relative he has is his grandmother.

However, Lin Suizhou indirectly killed his only relative.

He can’t let go of this grudge.

Li Changfeng spitted in disgust and his eyes were full of hatred. If he’s having a hard time, no one else can rest easy.

…………….

In early October, “My Husband is a Scumbag” officially wrapped up its filming at Oriental Studios. After the interview with reporters, the director held a simple wrap-up party in the hotel.

At the party, the guests toasted with one another, full of a joyful atmosphere.

The director seemed to be drunk, he swayed towards Jiang Tang with a wine glass and forced his way out from the surrounded colleagues, said to her with slurred speech: “Jiang, Jiang Tang, I actually admired you so much. You can be an investor in this drama, it is really, really awesome.”

…..Muttering incoherently.

“Here’s to you.”

Looking at the wine glass handed over to her, Jiang Tang picked up the nearby soft drink and said: “I’m leaving soon, I can’t drink.”

“Oh right, the big boss is waiting for you at home, unlike us single and lonely….”

He emptied the glass at one draught and no longer pressure her.

Jiang Tang smiled before looking at her head and texting Lin Suizhou.

Everyone has been busy for a whole month, whether the actors or the staff behind the scenes are all exhausted. After eating and drinking to their full, they went back to the hotel rooms and packed their belongings.

Jiang Tang did not bring much luggage so it was easy to pack.

Just as she bent down to put the clothes in the luggage, the door behind her suddenly abruptly closed. She stopped her movement and looked over, vaguely seeing a dark shadow. Jiang Tang squinted her eyes and slowly stood up to take a look.

….It was Li Changfeng.

Jiang Tang frowned as she looked at him.

He looked very drunk and his cheeks were flushed red with a strong odor of alcohol but his eyes were still very clear.

Jiang Tang looked alert: “Do you need something?”

Li Changfeng didn’t answer her and only paced closer.