103

Chapter 103

The injury on her wrist was probably accidentally cut during her scrambling for scissors. The cut was about two centimeters deep, with a stream of blood oozing out. Jiang Tang randomly used a paper towel to wipe the blood. She didn’t even bother to bandage it. After the bleeding was temporarily stopped, she just let it be as it is. 

Seeing her like this, Chu Yi, who rarely cried, his eyes suddenly turned red and pressed his lips stubbornly, as if he was trying his best to suppress his tears, but still couldn’t hold it back and finally let out a tiny sobbing sound. 

Jiang Tang was startled and hurriedly crouched down before him: “Don’t be afraid, Chu Yi, the bad guys are gone, and your Papa is here, we’ll be able to go home soon.”

Chu Yi shook his head, lifted her injured left hand with his small palm, and looked at it full of self-blame and regret. 

Jiang Tang’s eyelashes trembled and laughed softly: “It doesn’t hurt. Just need to put on a band-aid later.”

“Mama, I’m sorry….”

His tears kept on falling, and his tender voice was full of guilt. 

“I-I didn’t protect you.”

Chu Yi wishes he could grow up all at once. If he grows up and becomes more robust, his mother would not be hurt. 

Looking at the very red eyes of her eldest son, Jiang Tang’s heart was feeling incomparable

Warm. She pulled him into her arms and hugged him tightly as she tried to comfort him: “You have already done a good job. You have taken care of your younger brother and sister.”

Chu Yi did not speak and bowed his head even lower. 

He wasn’t the one who took care of his younger sister and brother….

He suddenly felt that he was very useless. He not only couldn’t get anything done and make trouble for others.

“Papa…..” Qian Qian had already cried enough at this time. She wiped her tears and pulled away Liangshen, still holding Lin Suizhou’s thigh, unwilling to let go. 

Qian Qian raised her head and said: “You-you should go coax Mama, Qian Qian can coax Older Brothers.”

Jiang Tang was a bit speechless: “….Mama is not a child.”

Qian Qian shook her head: “You are our baby, coaxing you is a must.”

After finishing speaking, Qian Qian took Lianshen and Chu Yi to the outside courtyard with a stressful expression on her face. 

Watching her little daughter walking away, Jiang Tang was speechless. Feeling Lin Suizhou’s line of sight from the corner of her eyes, she quickly averted her gaze. 

“That….” Jiang Tang opened her mouth but didn’t know what to say.

“The ambulance is also here. Let’s go get your wound bandage.” Lin Suizhou said in a low voice as he put his long arm on her shoulder very naturally. 

Jiang Tang was surprised: “You also brought the ambulance?”

Lin Suizhou lowered his gaze: “For safety.”

She did not say anything anymore and followed him outside. 

In the outside courtyard, the rioting villages had long been brought under control. The injured production staff members were receiving treatment. Looking at the two people walking out of the house intimately, PD Qian was dumped speechless.