91.

Chapter 91

“You say, what happened?” He knew that they could not find out anything from asking the children, so PD An turned to the cameraman. He had followed them the whole time; he should have the best idea of what happened.

Facing Chen Zixian’s cold gaze, the cameraman quickly looked away. Then, he only hastily said a few words: “Xiao Tian Tian hit Chu Yi with a broom.”

Chen Zixian frowned: “You hit him?”

Hearing her mother questioning, Tian Tian flipped out: “She hit me first!” Then, she pointed at Qian Qian.

Qian Qian pouted and said pitifully: “I didn’t…”

Chen Zixian’s line of sight fell on Qian Qian. The arrogance in her eyes was so evident that she held Qian Qian in contempt. 

Chen Zixian put down Tian Tian and said: “Go apologize.”

“No, I’m not wrong.” Tian Tian stomped her feet, “I don’t like Mama anymore.”

After speaking, she covered her face and ran back upstairs.

Looking at Tian Tian’s leaving figure, Chen Zixian didn’t chase her but instead went straight to Jiang Tang: “I’m sorry, my daughter is spoiled. I apologize on her behalf,”

Although her words sounded magnificent, her tone didn’t have the slightest of apologizing at all. Instead, it seemed she did it because of the circumstances, without sincerity.  

Jiang Tang’s eyes swept across the crowd. Under so many sights, it would not be suitable for her to openly not accept her apology. Still, if she did, her heart would feel uncomfortable.

Jiang Tang narrowed her gaze and said: “It is Chu Yi who got injured, and the one who hit him is Tian Tian. So even if I am his mother, I can’t accept the apology on his behalf.”

Chen Zixian’s expression changed instantly. After staring at Jiang Tang for a few seconds, she slowly squatted down and looked at Ah Wu with a smile on her face: “Chu Yi, Tian Tian is still young, can you forgive her?”

Ah Wu raised his eyelids: “Auntie, you didn’t hit me. So you don’t need to apologize to me.”

Chen Zixian’s smile was stiff. She didn’t expect this child to be so challenging to deal with him. His meaning was he wanted Tian Tian to come over to talk to him personally, but no guarantee that he would forgive her. 

Ah Wu was too lazy to deal with Chen Zixian. He turned around and pulled Qian Qian: “Let’s go find Liangshen.”

 Qian Qian nodded and followed Ah Wu obediently.

Jiang Tang smiled and looked at Chen Zixian, who was silent and said, “I’m sorry, Chu Yi is rather stubborn. But, as an adult, I hope you don’t mind.”

Jiang Tang’s words were similar to what she said before. Chen Zixian clenched her fist and forced out a warm smile on her face: “Of course I don’t mind, Chu Yi is a very sensible child.” 

“That’s good.” She nodded and turned to leave.

Back in the room, Qian Qian was trying to make Liangshen, who was still in a down mood, laugh. Ah Wu sat in the corner and looked at the two younger siblings in silence. Then, when he saw Jiang Tang coming in, Ah Wu slightly raised his eyes and quickly dropped them afterward. 

Jiang Tang pursed her lips and glanced at the cameraman who was next to her: “I want to change my daughter’s clothes, can you leave for a moment?”

Upon hearing her request, the cameraman went out immediately. Seeing the person had gone, Jiang Tang closed the door and walked to the three children. Without saying a word, she pulled Ah Wu over and lifted his shirt, ignoring his struggle. When she saw the bruises, Jiang Tang could not hold her anger and slapped him on his butt. In exchange, Ah Wu glared at her fiercely.