109.

Chapter 109

After waiting for him to kiss enough, Jiang Tang breathlessly pushed the man in front of her: “Stop playing around.”

“I’m not playing.” Lin Suizhou said with a straight face, “I really haven’t had breakfast yet.”

……The point is not about whether you eat breakfast or not.

Jiang Tang frowned and lowered her head to rearrange her wrinkled shirt. She said without raising her head: “Our nude pictures scandal has been exposed and you’re still in the mood to make a joke?”

Lin Suizhou slightly arched his brow and said indifferently: “Nothing was photographed. What are you panicking about?”

Jiang Tang was dumbfounded.

Those so-called whistleblowers….indeed didn’t get any photos. In the video, there was only the footage of them hugging each other intimately. It’s just that the image was too ambiguous, easy to make people have wild thoughts, but….

Jiang Tang frowned again and gently kicked his kneecap with her heel: “Don’t tell me it was you who had someone filmed it?”

Lin Suizhou narrowed his gaze: “Am I that kind of nasty villain?”

Before Jiang Tang could speak, Lin Suizhou added: “Not to mention, would I look for someone with such immature skills?”

Jiang Tang felt annoyed. She should be grateful that he rather find a professional to shoot? This person may not realize the importance of matters at all!!

“Look.” Jiang Tang pushed Lin Suizhou away and jumped off the table. She opened the computer, logged in to Weibo, and found the most trending topic of the day, “Look at what they are talking about.”

Lin Suizhou took a look and with his nice voice slowly read out the above comments in a leisurely manner as if he was reading a masterpiece: “Jiang Tang is a vixen who gave her husband a green hat.”

“Feel sorry for Jiang Tang’s husband. Now the whole world knows that he is being cheated on.”

“Jiang Tang’s husband, you have made a big movie on your head.”

As he read, the corner of Lin Suizhou’s mouth curved up and then slightly raised his head. His glistening eyes at the moment really resemble Liangshen when he was about to do bad things. Exactly the same excitement and childishness. He said: “I have a bad idea.”

Jiang Tang looked up and her intuition gave her a bad feeling.

Lin Suizhou coughed softly and returned to the Weibo home page, slowly typed a few words in the white column, and sent it.

[Lin Suizhou: Jiang Tang’s man doesn’t mind it.]

Jiang Tang: “……”

Jiang Tang: “????”

Jiang Tang: “!!!!”

F**k!!!

Is this man sick in the head?!!

After regaining her senses, Jiang Tang rushed to grab the mouse. With the smiled on his face,  he stretched out his long arms, and easily took Jiang Tang into his embrace.

Jiang Tang stepped on his soft leather shoes angrily, turned her head around, and gave him a death stare: “What the hell are you doing?”

Great, she can’t clear it up completely, even if the truth comes out later, she and Lin Suizhou will label as “Drama queen couple”, the whole world will know that Lin Suizhou and Jiang Tang are too bored and gave themselves a green hat.