114.

Chapter 114

“Where did you go, why did it take so long?”

When Jiang Tang heard Mu Xi’s question, she glanced at Li Changfeng and said: “Changfeng got lost, I went to find him.”

Mu Xin smiled: “Your house is as big as the castle, it’s easy to get lost.”

The villa has five floors in total. Those who are not familiar with the terrain are easy to get lost in the house.

Jiang Tang: “I’ll go check in the kitchen.

Several men were busy in the huge kitchen. They divided the work in good order and well arranged. Tan Qian was in charge of cooking and Chen Zhifan was his assistant. Lin Suizhou and Xia Huairun were responsible for making dumplings. She didn’t know what the two were chatting about, they laughed very happily.

“I think Jiang Tang seems to have gained weight.” Xia Huairun said all of sudden, “She looked fit when wore that dress last time, but today seems a bit small on her.”

Jiang Tang leaned on the door frame with her hands folding around her chest, squinting her eyes waiting for Lin Suizhou’s response.

Tan Qian had noticed Jiang Tang’s silhouette. He picked up a vegetable leaf and threw it at Lin Suizhou. Lin Suizhou lowered his long eyelashes and instantly understood it.

With his back facing her, Lin Suizhou said with a smile: “That’s because the dress doesn’t match her. It has nothing to do with being fat or skinny.”

Hearing this answer, a few men in the room all revealed the same look in their eyes: Can you play like this?

Jiang Tang raised her eyebrows and turned to leave in a good mood.

Lin Suizhou’s nerves were still tense. The way he acted made Chen Zhifan could not help but laugh: “Well, the person is gone.”

Lin Suizhou lowered his eyes and the whole person seemed to relax a lot. He then continued making dumplings expressionlessly.

Chen Zhifan: “You’re really something! Oh well, if it were me, I really don’t know how to respond.”

Lin Suizhou raised his eyebrows and said with a calm expression as if he was an expert: “Women love to hear good words. Just coax her a few good words, she will be happy.”

Xia Huairun glanced behind him: “Jiang Tang is behind you.”

Lin Shuizhou’s expression remained unchanged: “But our family Tang’er is different. She is a person with her own ideas. You need to use logic to convince her.”

Xia Huairun: “I lied to you.”

“…….”

“………….”

Lin Suizhou’s face sank. He grabbed a handful of white flour and threw it at Xia Huairun’s face. Xia Huairun laughed, grabbed the dough, and pasted it on Lin Suizhou.

Watching the two goof around, the cameraman who was filming them shook his hand slightly from laughing. But soon he couldn’t laugh anymore. Looking at the camera equipment and his clothes that were affected, the cameraman backed away two steps calmly.

“Hey, you two watch out, almost got it on my shrimp!”

“Are you kids!”

After playing around for half a day, the two finally stopped. Lin Suizhou wiped his face and went back to knead the dough, but he couldn’t help murmuring under his breath, a single dog.

Xia Huiarun’s mouth twitched: “A single dog doesn’t deserve to cook with a family man. I’m injured, so I’m going to get treatment first.”

After speaking, he took off his apron and ran out of the kitchen.