106.

Chapter 106

At first, Jiang Tang wanted to return to her place today. But since the children had not been with their father for a long time, she changed her mind and decided to stay here for a few more days.

They were probably tired from playing all day. It wasn’t nine o’clock yet, but the three children had already gone to bed.

Before Jiang Tang could have time to relax, another big child began clinging to her.

He had just finished taking a shower, his black hair was still wet with water dropping. He was warped in a blue bathrobe, deliberately having his chest open, looking very sexy.

Jiang Tang, sitting on the bed, scanning Lin Suizhou up and down briefly and then silently lowered her head to revise her newly written script.

Seeing Jiang Tang ignoring him, Lin Suizhou’s expression sank. He made his way to her and quickly reached out his long hand to take away her laptop. He lowered his eyes and used his well-proportioned fingers, untied the belt on his waist.

Jiang Tang blinked her eyes. Her gaze fell on that mature sexy body and …the other indescribable part.

She held her breath and slowly raised her head.

Lin Suizhou slightly raised his thick eyebrows and deliberately teased her: “Do you like it?”

Advertisement

Jiang Tang: “…….”

Is this person taking the wrong medicine??

She didn’t speak, reached out her hand to the bathrobe belt, and tied it back.

Lin Suizhou’s smile has subsided. Pursing his nice lips, and his eyes were filled with a sense of loss.

His sad expression made Jiang Tang hard to ignore. She glanced over and said helplessly: “I’m not in the mood.”

Lin Suizhou’s eyebrows locked even deepened after hearing her: “I’m already like that, you’re still not in the mood?”

“…..You are like that?”

“I…..” He pulled down the collar to reveal half his naked shoulder, looking very seductive with suggestive eyes: “Like that.”

Lin Suizhou knows his body is very fit and handsome. Most importantly, it is very attractive. As a woman, Jiang Tang has no reason not to be seduced by it.

Jiang Tang was speechless, slowly slipped into the blanket, closed her eyes, and ignored him.

“Hey.” Seeing that she was going to sleep, Lin Suizhou leaned over and gave her a little push: “One round.”

“No.”

Jiang Tang slightly frowned and pulled up the quilt covering her head completely.

Looking at the small hill before him, Lin Suizhou suddenly ran out of patience. He lifted the quilt up with force and went straight inside. In the darkness, the delicate fragrance was so rich, it was from Jiang Tang. Lin Suizhou sucked in a deep breath to smell her scent as his body slowly glided. Using his teeth to bite on the lace belt, and took off her thin underwear with a light bit.

A moan escaped Jiang Tang’s mouth, and her soft fingers couldn’t help but stroke the men’s slightly damp hair.

“You, don’t…..” She resisted weakly as her legs slightly closed involuntarily.

“If you are tired, go to sleep. I will do it by myself.”

Jiang Tang: “…..”

He must be very horny. His actions were rougher than usual. After arousing her for a while, Lin Suizhou grabbed Jiang Tang’s slender ankle. Within the sexuality atmosphere, he’s ready to aim his arrow in, suddenly the door was pushed open with a loud bang from outside.