89

Chapter 89

After the lunch break, the dean called all the children to the playground to play the hawk-catching chicken game. 

Under the bright blue sky, children were jumping around happily with a pure smile on their faces. In addition to these students, Liangshen and other children also couldn’t stop laughing. 

While they were having fun, someone suddenly bumped Lianshen from behind, making him lose his balance. As he was about to fall, Liangshen quickly pulled the kid next to him. This series of movements made both of them lose their footing, and the child who Liangshen dragged fell to the ground. He fell pretty hard; the wrist hit the ground and bled. None of the children staying here are soft bones. Even when bleeding, the little boy was just stunned but didn’t cry. 

He got up from the ground, and rushed to push Liangshen to the ground, pointed at him, and shouted: “You pushed me!!!”

The other children immediately stopped the game and backed him up: “You pushed Xiao Wei!”

Liangshen, who was falsely accused, fell on the ground and said nothing. Facing those accusing gazes, the smiling expression on Liangshen’s face faded away instantly. His eyes were dim, and he tried to explain in a low voice: “I didn’t. It was Tian Tian who did it.”

Tian Tian was behind him next to the boy. Even though he didn’t see it clearly, he was sure it was her.

The little boy looked at Tian Tian fiercely: “Why did you push people?”

Tian Tian froze when she saw the fierce expression of the boy and other kids. She cried in fear: “Huhuhu…not me. Don’t talk nonsense….”

“It was you then.” Xiao Wei pointed at Liangshen again, “You pushed me and pulled me.”

“You did it. You did it. A cowardly ghost doesn’t want to admit it.”

“You quickly apologize to Xiao Wei!!”

The crowd gathered around Liangshen and harshly blamed him. 

Liangshen covered his ears with teary eyes. He only played the game and didn’t push anyone. Why should he apologize?”

The noise quickly attracted the attention of adults. Dean Feng hurriedly came over and separated the children away. Jiang Tang walked to Liangshen’s side. Before Jiang Tang could speak, Liangshen sobbed and hugged her thigh tightly. 

“He pushed people!” One of the little girls in the group shouted.

If it were before, Jiang Tang would definitely stand on someone else’s side unconditionally. After all, Liangshen had a stubborn personality and was known for bullying others, but now she believed in her son. 

Jiang Tang looked at Liangshen, picked him up carefully, and asked softly: “You didn’t do it, did you?”

“I didn’t.” Liangshen choked up, “It-it was Tian Tian who did it.”

His nose was red from crying, and feeling very sad: “Mama, let’s go home. I don’t want to be here anymore….”

The kids here are not friendly at all. They cursed people indiscriminately. He obviously didn’t do anything. 

“Tian Tian will never push people.” Chen Zixian hugged her sobbing daughter, looking at Jiang Tang and Lianshen with her eyes full of displeasure.

Liangshen: “It was her.”

Chen Zixian’s slender eyebrows slightly raised and asked coldly: “Did you see it?”

Her features were extremely mean and cold. Even though she’s beautiful, she did not possess the softness of femininity. It could make people have cold sweat when she gets serious. Now she used all her momentum on Liangshen, making him rendered speechless. After a long pause, Liangshen finally shook his head gently. Even his back was facing Tian Tian, couldn’t see it, but he knew she did it.