30.

Chapter 30

Jiang Tang made an excuse to leave the room.

She went to the bathroom. Standing in front of the big mirror, she noticed her eyes were stunned and her cheeks were slightly red.

She found it strange.

She couldn’t figure out why Lin Suizhou kissed her out of nowhere. They had never kissed before when they were having sex. It was just a casual physical contact. In Jiang Tang’s view, kissing is a very sacred thing, only two people who are in love could kiss each other.

But…….

She lightly touched her lower lip, and suddenly regained her senses, then took out the lipstick from her bag, and retouched her makeup. Probably he was carried away by a sudden impulse. After all, that man often did some inexplicable things.

After accepting the situation, Jiang Tang patted her cheeks and walked out of the bathroom. 

Only the sound of her footsteps echoing in the empty corridor. Suddenly, Jiang Tang heard the noise coming from the corner. It was the laughter of the crowd. She glimpsed in the corner and saw four or five women in luxurious dresses forming a group, and her eyes faintly fell on a man slightly wrinkled, she was unable to see his face clearly, but his long legs were particularly eye-catching.

After a few glances, Jiang Tang converged her sight.

People who can come to this place are not ordinary people. Jiang Tang felt herself is not not a type of selfless model citizen like Lei Feng, or sticking her nose in other’s business. 

Because she thought this way, Jiang Tang no longer wanted to look at them, but the next moment, the man’s face was exposed under the light. 

The dim light reflected in his ink like eyebrows and eyes. One button of his shirt was torn off, revealing a beautiful neckline and sexy collarbone. The man looked calm and indifferent, with his back against the cold wall. He did not resist, nor saying a word. Silently, letting a group of women fooled around.

“Five thousand yuan for a night is already very high for you. Seeing that you are new, how about I give you eight thousand?”

“Ai ya, Sister Wang is really stingy. Such a small appearance giving only eight thousand, aren’t you too much?”

“You don’t need to work here any more, follow this elder sister, I will financially support you.”

Jiang Tang: “…….”

Are they treating him as a gigolo?

But….

Jiang Tang seized him up and down with her gaze, a tight black suit revealing his thin figure, with a fair complexion, and outstanding eyebrows. At first glance he really looked like a little white face, let alone….in such a place.

Although she didn’t have much contact with Xia Huairun, she could tell from his personality that he’s not a kind of person who would not do anything to hurt women.

Now that she has encountered him, it is impossible not to help.

Jiang Tang smiled, walking in her high heels, approaching him.

She stretched out her hand to push the group of women, and squeezed herself in directly. 

Looking at Jiang Tang who suddenly appeared, those middle age women looked at each other and then turned to look at Jiang Tang, “Who are you?”

Jiang Tang smiled sweetly and hugged Xia Huairun’s lean waist very naturally. She was a little surprised, not expecting that his waist was even slimmer than a girl.