12.

Chapter 12

Today’s task is to prepare a delicious lunch for the children. Because she got the skill points, she is full of energy.

“I’ll make lunch today. You guys can take a break.”

The chef froze: “But……”

“It’s okay. I will do it.” Jiang Tang took off his apron and wrapped it around herself, and took the kitchen knife from him.

The chef scratched his head and turned to leave the kitchen. 

As Xiao Ke said, the moment she picked up the kitchen knife, the recipe immediately popped in her mind. The body did not look like her own. Skillful in using the knife, and the cutting was extremely excellent. 

Worthy of the doomsday life. 

Jiang Tang sighed while cooking.

After finishing cutting the vegetables and meats, Jiang Tang started to stir fry according to the steps.

Stewed potato, steamed fish, pork soup……

Several dishes are quickly cooked. They smell good, but the colors aren’t very beautiful. However, Jiangtang is not so particular, after all, she is not a real chef who can cook all kinds of colors and fragrances.

“Send all the dishes up.”

After giving instructions to the servants, Jiang Tang took off her apron and came to the dining table.

Several children ran in one after another from the yard. Liangshen moved his nose: “I’m so hungry. Is lunch ready?”

“Go wash your hands first.”

Liang Shen twitched his mouth and nodded. After washing his hands quickly, he couldn’t wait to return to his seat.

Jiang Tang smiled affectionately: “These are mommy’s loving lunches. You guys try it.”

Liang Shen’s eyes widened: “You, you cooked?”

“Yeah, is there a problem?”

His little face immediately twisted, looking at the food on the table with complicated feelings. 

Jiang Tang smiled: “If you don’t eat, then today you don’t need to eat.”

“…….”

Liang Qian was so obedient, she was not picky and picked up a brown potato. Look around, put it in your mouth, and after chewing for two bites, her small face immediately wrinkles: “Sour….” sticking out her tongue, “Spicy….” finally makes a conclusion, “It tastes terrible.” 

Seeing his little sister’s reaction, Liang Shen swallowed his saliva hard, with a shaky hand scooping up a spoonful of fish soup . In an instant, his expression changed substantially: “Salty……”

“This is spicy! Mom, it is too terrible to eat!”

Seeing the expressions of the children, Jiang Tang was very suspicious. She thought these naughty kids are making things difficult for her. She picked up the chopsticks and took a bite, then……

“……what is this!!!”

Jiang Tang could taste the spiciness in her mouth. Obviously she made it according to the memory in her mind. Why does it come out like this?

“Don’t it, Ge Ge, you will die!”

Chu Yi was eating gracefully and calmly. 

Jiang Tang looked over and saw him obediently stuffed the food with rice into his mouth: “Don’t be picky. This is the first time mom cooked for us. It’s already good.”