80.

Chapter 80

“Are you surprised?”

In the dark, the familiar voice carried with a low chuckled under his breath. 

Jiang Tang’s face became pale with anger. With her hands facing backward and quickly struck back using the monkey stealing peaches technique, losing from Lin Suizhou’s confinement. 

He groaned, bent in pain, and his lips turned deathly pale.

Jiang Tang put her arms around her chest, staring at Lin Suizhou who had just pinched in the ball fiercely. She smiled arrogantly: “Are you surprised?”

Lin Suizhou’s eyelids jumped fiercely, leaned on his waist, and barely stood up. After the pain slightly reduced, he said through gritted teeth: “Is it how you treat your….ex-husband?”

Jiang Tang’s expression remained unchanged: “Sorry, I thought you were a wild man.”

The wild man Lin Suizhou whose ball was still in so much pain, both mentally and physically were quite sensitive right now.

Seeing that he did not speak, Jiang Tang said impatiently: “What are you doing here?”

Lin Suizhou snorted in displeasure: “You supervise me?.”

Jiang Tang smiled: “Yo, the young fellow has quite a tempter now.”

Lin Suizhou snorted again, full of discontent. 

“I gotta go now. We are going to Yue Ya Town this afternoon. It will take at least an hour to drive there.”

Lin Suizhou clasped her wrist. 

She turned her head around and saw a trace of resentment in his eyes. 

Jiang Tang slightly raised her beautiful eyebrows: “What do you want?”

Lin Suizhou asked directly: “Who is Yu Mu?”

Yu Mu?

Jiang Tang blinked and looked at him in bewilderment. After a while, she finally understood his purpose in coming here. Jiang Tang started to laugh. At first her lips curved up and couldn’t restrain from laughing out loud. Seeing her laughing to her heart’s content, Lin Suizhou became even more aggravated. But unable to throw his temper and could only look at her with a stinky face.

After laughing enough, Jiang Tang stood on tiptoe and cupped his cheek, her voice was filled with papering: “Xia Huairun has been in contact with you every day. Being your eyes and ears, he didn’t tell you who Yu Mu is?”

Lin Suizhou frowned and his big hand wanted to pull her way but Jiang Tang did not budge, and her tone became softer: “Xiao Mu is very young, very smart, and sensible. When we were in Yongping Village, he helped me fetch water and collected the firewood.”

The more she said, the more Lin Suizhou became unhappy.’

“Enough.” He was enraged and the darkness in his eyes was very obvious.

Jiang Tang’s smile became deeper: “If Xiao Mu is 20 years older, I probably would have considered him.”

The atmosphere was silent. 

Deadly quiet….

His deep pupils quickly recovered to its former calmness. Lin Suizhuo coughed softly to conceal his joy. Shifting his eyes around and finally settling on Jiang Tang’s face.

“I just casually ask. Why do you need to say something so detailed?” The words Lian Suizhuo said only gave himself away, “After all, we are divorced. Even if you like someone, there is nothing to do with me. I will not be jealous.”