98.

Chapter 98

The little girl standing at the door wearing a floral dress and her hand was held by a beautiful young lady holding her, lowering her head trying to coax her.

“Xiao Tian Tian, why don’t you play with other kids here for now? Your mom Mama will come to get you soon.” 

After speaking, she passed the ice cream in her hand to her. Tian Tian immediately stopped crying after getting the ice cream.

Seeing that she had gone, Ah Wu and Liangshen made eye contact and tacitly understood each other. They stepped forward and pushed Tian Tian, who was still sobbing, out of the door. Then quickly closed the door and locked it. This series of actions were done smoothly.

Liangshen turned around and looked at the stunned little friends in front of him and asked: “Did anyone come in just now?”

After seeing everyone shaking their heads in unison, Liangshen was relieved and returned to his original spot to continue playing.

Tian Tian, who was standing at the door, was still in shock. After staring at the door in front of her for a moment, she then raised her hand to wipe her tears and went to look for her mother.

Because there were many people at the banquet, no one would pay attention to a small child. She ran very fast and did not care if she would bump into the staff who were serving the food and wine. She also didn’t care about the ice cream cone in her hand that was about to melt. All she wants right now is to find her mother.

Tian Tian, who was running around in chaos, didn’t look at the road and ran straight into the person. Because of her tiny figure, she bounced back two steps and fell to the ground with a bang, and the ice cream in her hand was long gone.

Advertisement

The person Tian Tian bumped into was Jiang Tang.

At this moment, her dress was covered with dark brown liquid, and a half-melted chocolate ball slowly slid down the skirt. The coldness and stickiness in her legs made Jiang Tang frown.

Jiang Tang slowly raised her eyes.

Tian Tian fell to the ground in a daze. After seeing the ice cream on Jiang Tang’s dress, she gave her a death stare and started crying: “You-you have to compensate for my ice cream!!”

Tian Tian’s loud cry instantly attracted the attention of the guests around them.

“You compensate for it!!”

Jiang Tang took a deep breath, took out a tissue from the table nearby, and wiped her thighs. After that, she took a few steps forward and looked at Tian Tian condescendingly, pointing to the big stain on her dress, and said with a calm tone: “Little girl, you bumped into me, so you should say sorry to me.”

Tian Tian finally recognized it was Jiang Tang. After staring at her for a while, Tian Tian wiped away her tears and stood up. Just as Jiang Tang thought this mischievous child finally learned to be obedient, she suddenly made a surprisingly astonishing move to Jiang Tang.

In full view of the public, Tian Tian lifted Jiang Tang’s dress, revealing her shapewear.

After all this, Tian Tian smiled proudly and made a gimmicky face at her: “Hey, old auntie, you’re wearing two pairs of pants, so embarrassing.”

“…….”

Jiang Tang still remained smiling on the surface, but she really wanted to tear this kid apart inside.

Since Liangshen and Qian Qian became sensible, her desire to eat children had been cut down a lot. But at this moment, the little fat girl in front of her successfully aroused her demonic blood.