45

Chapter 45

Along with the neurotic song, parents started the first round of the competition.

No one was eliminated in the first round. In the second round, some parents with big bodies could only standstill. By the third round, the laughter of the song became more and more demonic. The highly infectious song made people unable to hold their laugh. The first one started to laugh, the second and third also followed, after a while, the whole dance studio was filled with horrible laughter.

Lin Suizhou frowned and asked in a serious face: “What are they laughing at?”

Jiang Tang pursed her lips. The music stopped before she could answer. Only a small area of the newspaper remained. In order not to be eliminated, those fathers bent over and held their kids. Lin Suizhou also carried Qian Qian and let her ride on his shoulders.

“Hold on to papa.”

When Qian Qian heard this, both of her little hands pulled his ears.

Lin Suizhou’s face changed slightly with pain: “Qian Qian, don’t pull papa’s ears.

Qian Qian said as she was wronged: “You told me to hold.”

“……”

Well, he can’t out-speak this little ancestor.

He held his daughter’s two little feet securely, assigned to his fate while enduring the pain.

Looking at Lin Suizhou’s red ears, Jiang Tang laughed out loud.

He slightly lowered his eyes: “Move forward a little.”

Jiang Tang was standing on the edge of the newspaper, she would fall off if not paying attention.

At this time, the music stopped and Jiang Tang hurriedly folded the newspaper. The small area made it very difficult for the two people to stand still. Using the basic dancing skills, she half raised one foot, held Liangshen with one hand, and the other hand grabbed Lin Suizhou’s sleeve.

At this time, there are only three families left, and the one who has been eliminated has not left yet. They are standing on the side watching with interest at the parents who are doing all kinds of funny actions in order to maintain their body balance.

Their line of sight couldn’t help but focus on Jiang Tang’s group.

The whole family is exceptionally good-looking, especially Jiang Tang. She was looking perfect in posing as a pheasant standing on one-foot posture. With her long legs, slim waist, straight spine, and graceful movements without the slightest sense of awkwardness and vulgarity. With the people next to her, it felt as if she was more like a fairy standing out from the crowd.

“This mother is really in good shape.”

“I think the man looks so so.”

“There is nothing special about him except being tall.”

“What a pity….”

A group of people started to gossip about them.

Lin Suizhou frowned and stretched out his hand to hold her: “Put your leg down.”

“I will have no place to stand if I put it down.”

Lin Suizhou moved his gaze around and the corner of his eyes faintly fell on Liangshen who was fixing all his attention on the game, he slightly raised eyebrows and lightly stepped forward expressionlessly. Liangshen stumbled and finally left the newspaper completely.