73

Chapter 73

Jiang Tang’s picture on the blog was already bewitchingly charming, and the real person was even more stunningly gorgeous. 

She lightly patted her messy hair with a little embarrassment: “Sorry, I woke up late.”

Last night, she was tossing around with Lin Suizhou until midnight and was woken up several times because of rain and thunder. When just fell asleep, she suddenly heard Liangshen call her, and when she went to his room and found that he slept talking. And just she finally could have a peaceful sleep, Qian Qian came in and bit her lips. 

Jiang Tang smelt the scent of rice, she looked over and saw that Lin Suizhou had already prepared breakfast.

She seemed a little surprised: “You got up so early.”

He answered while setting up the table: “If not, who else would cook for you?”

Looking at their interactions, the shooting screw was stunned again. From what they saw it seems that he cooks every day?? The lives of rich people seem to be different from what they thought. 

The noise in the living room had woken up the other two children in the room. The cameraman turned around and saw two pretty little faces appear on his screen. 

The PD’s assistant secretly sighed once again, the gene of this family is quite powerful. Whether a daughter or two sons, they are all very good-looking and each has its own characteristics. 

“Who are you?” Liangshen opened his drowsy eyes in confusion, as if he hadn’t fully woken up yet.

Chu Yi He knocked on his younger brother’s forehead: “You’re being rude, call him Uncle.”

The PD’s assistant: “….Actually, I am only 24 this year.”

Liangshen stared at his bald head, and sober immediately, followed by shock. 

Afraid that her son might say something he shouldn’t say, Jiang Tang hurriedly pulled him to the dining table.

“You go to the room and put on a shirt, so offensive to the eyes.” Jiang Tang glanced at Lin Suizhou’s naked upper body and felt a little spicy in the eyes so she hurriedly averted her gaze. 

Lin Suizhou frowned slightly, and forgot that there were other people in the room. He smiled and leaned closer to Jiang Tang’s ear: “Is it really offensive to the eyes?”

“……”

“………….”

“Go away.”

Lin Suizhou’s mouth hung down and walked to bedroom in resentment. 

Jiang Tang raised her eyes: Sorry, his brain does not function well.

“…….”

Brain…does not function well?

Now they are totally convinced that Lin Suizhou is married and not only that he is a wife’s slave. Just from a short few seconds, they could tell that President Lin had no talk in the house. What a pity! They had to cut out this scene and could not broadcast it, otherwise the ratings would definitely explode!

It was six o’clock after they finished getting ready, and the group ready to set off. 

She was able to persuade Qian Qian yesterday, but when seeing Jiang Tang was about to leave, Qian Qian no longer listened and tightly held Jiang Tang’s pants at the door, refusing to let go.

“I don’t want Mama to go…” Qian Qian looked up and said with tears in her eyes, “I don’t want to be with Papa.”

Jiang Tang squatted down and touched her soft hair: “Don’t you like your Papa the most?”