49.

Chapter 49

Happy New Year readers! Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year!!

******************

The morning sunshine burnt her eyes as soon as Jiang Tang opened her eyes.

She turned over and found herself in the man’s arms, looking at the bright marks on his chest, everything that happened yesterday suddenly returned to her memory.

A single man and a single woman together at night and drunk, and now found themselves sleeping naked in the same bed, it’s so obvious what happened last night.

If she remembered it correctly, she was the one who forced him last night.

Jiang Tang’s head suddenly started to hurt and felt a little guilty.

She slept at his house and took advantage of the house owner’s drunkenness. It’s not appropriate, not appropriate at all.

While she was pondering silently, there was a movement next to her, his eyelashes fluttered, and slowly opened his eyes.

Jiang Tang looked over and asked in a low voice: “Awake?”

“En.” Lin Suizhou was still a little drowsy, he rubbed his eyes and looked for the time.

“It’s seven o’clock.”

“En…..”

Jiang Tang gritted her teeth and reminded him in a low voice: “Last night…..?”

Last night?

Lin Suizhou finally fully woke up, he looked at her vigilantly, and his hands couldn’t help pulling the quit on his body.

Jiang Tang scratched her head: “You drank a lot last night, me too, and we…..”

Lin Suizhou frowned, and his lips tightened: “What did you do to me?”

His question made Jiang Tang feel even more guilty. She hated herself so much for what she did last night. Not only she was bewildered by the male beauty, but bewilderment by this overlord flower. Since things have already happened, she can’t pretend she doesn’t care.

She reached out to her bag, took out a small stack of red bills, and handed them over: “This a thousand yuan is my little goodwill.”

Lin Suizhou: “……”

Lin Suizhou: “…………..”

His eyelashes slightly trembled, and his dark eyes were filled with astounding: “I’m only with a thousand yuan?”

Jiang Tang said: “President Lin, don’t look down on yourself. This is my goodwill, not money to pay for you to sleep with me.”

“F**k.” This is the first time he cursed, his angry expression made Jiang Tang feel he’s looking so f**king sexy at this moment.

Fortunately, Ms. Jiang controlled her beast’s desires in time.

“Forget it if you don’t want it.”

When she was about to put money back into her wallet, a pair of slender hands reached out and snatched the money.

He drooped his eyelids and counted the money in his hands: “Only nine hundred, missing one bill.”

He then stretched out his palm and said in a poker face: “Give to me.”

Jiang Tang’s eyelids jumped fiercely, and then remembered that she took out one hundred yuan to pay for a taxi last night. Looking at his large palm, Jiang Tang bit the bullet and searched through her bag. She first took out a ten yuan, and then found a crumpled five yuan and fifty cents, and finally, from the side pocket she found a dime coin, god knew when since it has been there.